PYGFO May 4-10, 2008

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
PYGFO Sisters:

Welcome to a new week! I decided to stick with the 4-Day Split for 4 weeks. These are the workouts I have enjoyed since the July Road Trip registration day:

04-25-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Lower Intensity Step/Higher Intensity Step (double cardio premix)
04-25-08 p.m. walking and dancing at the lake

04-26-08 a.m. Stretch Max (second segment)

04-27-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Higher Intensity Step

04-28-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Kickbox (cardio and core) + Butts and Gutts (leg blast premix)
04-28-08 p.m. cardio boot camp class
04-28-08 p.m. 4 assisted dips and 4 assisted pull-ups (160 pounds)

04-29-08 a.m. Stretch Max (third segment)

04-30-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Lower Intensity Step
04-30-08 p.m. Butts and Guts (floor work and abs premix)

05-01-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Boot Camp

05-02-08 a.m. All Step (cardio) + Step and Intervals (cardio and stretch)
05-02-08 p.m. 12 assisted chin-ups, 12 assisted dips, and 4 assisted pull-ups (160 pounds)
05-02-08 p.m. recumbent bike

05-03-08 a.m. Stretch Max (second segment)
05-03-08 p.m. water jogging

Cathe is waiting for me with Higher Intensity Step. See y’all later!

Hugs to Carolyn, Gin, Lara, Liann, Randi, Robin, and any other 2007 Road Trippers who visit this thread. Feel free to jump in anytime!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Afternoon PYGFOers!

Today I am starting Cathe's Aug.07 rotation so today I did BM2 Boot Camp Premix. It was a good workout and I burned 434 calories. Always happy when I can do those "flying snow angels"!!:p

Does anyone ever hear from Michelle? She has been quiet lately. Did she sign up for a RT?

Liann--So happy you were able to get a spot in August. But sorry I will miss seeing you!:-(

Robin--We (DH is traveling with me)made our plane and hotel res. last week and I plan on going to the Friday morning step class! So glad you will be there!

Randi--Did you get a spot on the Aug RT?

Lara--Got your sweet e-mail.:)

Heather--Great workouts you did! I love 4ds. I would love to plan a TX RT get-together. Sorry the May 17th date didn't work for me. Any other weekend is great though!

Hi Carolyn, Tess, Vicki, Laura and all other PYGOers!
Gin:)

PYGFO Sisters:

This was a delightful Sunday. I slept until 7:00 a.m. again, went to the grocery store after my quiet time, and enjoyed Higher Intensity Step. I love the fun and energizing choreography in this one and enjoy the chest and back work too.

I took a nap after church, updated my Cathe calendar, played in the forums, and went shopping for Road Trip clothes. I found a pair of turquoise Nike Air Refresh + running shoes that match my pretty turquoise Nike tee shirt and simply could not resist! I love these shoes for kickboxing and want a pair to take to Cathe’s place. The lime green pair I bought in March will likely be worn out by then. I bought a pair of Nike walking shoes too. My feet were crying after walking at the lake the night I celebrated in the storm, and I am hoping the right shoes will help. I want to start walking at the lake more often and enjoy the beautiful Texas weather before it gets too hot. I found a Texas tee shirt and a cute ladybug tee shirt too. As long as I do not start melting like a snowman on the 4th of July, I should be all set for workout clothes and shoes. I still need to find outfits for the meals and social time as well as pajamas for the Friday night stretch class.

I wanted to walk at the lake with Rebecca tonight. She was tired, so I planned menus and returned to HEB again to buy the rest of my groceries for this week. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I am looking forward to 4-Day Split Kickbox cardio and core and my favorite Butts and Guts leg blast premix.

Gin, I would love to see you before the Road Trip. New forum member and July Road Tripper PinkMom (who lives in Austin) wants to meet me before the Road Trip. It would be fun to have a Texas get-together before July. I need to send you my e-mail address too. I want to see the wedding pictures!

Robin, I am looking forward to seeing you again before the Road Trip if you are able to join us for Cathe’s Friday morning step class.

Liann and Randi, I wish we could all attend the same Road Trip.

Lara, I am keeping you and your little one in my prayers.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Morning
I was out of town this weekend so no i didn't make the August RT:(
Heather sounds you have some cute outfits and shoes for the RT.
Saturday I"m leaveing for my cruise so this weeks workout schedule is pretty tough}( Yesterday was S&H chest CM tough abs premix and DM cardio blast only.
Today after work will be S&H legs plus GS standing legs.
Take care ladies
BBL
Randi:)

Hello.

It's me. I'm still around, and back in God's Country ;-) .

We'll probably be here for a while. We were already supposed to be back in Uganda, but we've had some medical needs crop up for one of our kids that needs to be addressed before we go back. It's serious but treatable--and other than saying that, I'm not really ready to say more right now. Maybe as time goes on it'll be easier to talk about.

Anyway, here I am. Still no Cathe videos, but Gin and Jean, we're right up next to the loop, so I've joined the 24 hour fitness that's right there on 820 on a short term membership. My husband joined with me (he's now HOOKED on working out--hurray :D ) and so they cut us a great deal.

Since we only have one agenda--helping our child before heading out--I'm a lot less busy. I'd be up for a RT get-together now, 2007 and 08 if we want, if that happens. The plan is to be back overseas for the upcoming trips, so I didn't sign up. But I'm wistfully sighing.

I guess I need to go back and catch up on threads. Any exciting news that I missed?

Laura

Good Afternoon PYGFOers!

Today was CK..Hip, Hip, Hooray! Fun!:)
Only 5 more days of school..WOO HOO!! The kids are wearing me out!:eek:

Heather--You and your shoe purchases! You go girl!:) Would love to get together. My summer is not very full, so maybe others should pick a date.

Randi--Sorry you missed the RT, but what fun you will have on the cruise.

Laura--Great to hear from you. I didn't realize you were still in TX, girl! We do need to get together. Name the date and I'll be there. I have friends that belong to 24 hour fitness and they like it. So sorry that you have had medical issues with you child. I am thinking of you! (((((HUGS)))))

ETA: Laura--My exciting news was that my ds got married last weekend. They became engaged on the Sunday of the RT 07!

Hello.

I am one worn-out, tired, pregnant woman checking in this evening. I think my body is telling me to slow down, but that really isn't possible right now. My sister is flying in from Chicago on Wednesday for all of her wedding showers (one of them I am hosting). She is staying with us, and I have been trying to get her room all ready. The guest bedroom is a wreck, but it is getting better. I worked late tonight, house hunting tomorrow with our realator, and working late again Wednesday, so I don't know how I will get evrything ready. Work is extremely busy as well. Not to mention that my afternoon patients were horribly behaved today. I really need the summer to get here!! Okay, I am done complaining:)

I was able to fit in IMAX 2 yesterday. I think my workouts will be limited this week since my sister will be here and we will be so busy. I hope to get back to it next week. Maybe I can talk my sister into working out with me some.

Gin...I did that BMax2 Premix for the first time a few weeks ago. I really like it! I haven't seen much of Michelle lately. She did post once I think around the time they announced the RT.

Heather...I just love getting new workout clothes!! It sounds like you are almost ready for the RT! Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.

Randi...Sounds like a tough workout day! You will look amazing for your cruise!

Laura...Good to hear from you. So sorry to hear about your child. I will be thinking about you all.

Have a good night.

Good Morning
It's sooooooo early! I really don't feel like going to work!
My legs feel very sore! But I already knew that was going to happen when I was working them
Today after work will be S&H Back and Triceps plus an ab workout not sure yet.
Have a great day!!
Randi

Happy May all. I have one more week of the 4DS rotation planned. I'm not sure what I'll be doing after that.

Gin, I'm glad I'll get a chance to see you in July.

Laura, I'm glad you checked in. I will put your family on the top of my prayer list.

Lara, whew, just reading your posts makes me tired. Take it easy, little mama.

I'm in the midst of trying to get my spring cleaning chores done before family visits at the end of the month. We haven't even begun on any yard work. My DH hasn't mowed the grass yet and it looks like a hayfield. I better get moving if I want to finish up my mile long chore list. Hi to Tess, Heather, Randi, Liann and any other PYGFOers who stop by.

Gin--We're BACK in TX. We haven't been here the whole time. We just got back a week ago. We were in CA at a special missions program. We've been on the field for 10 years, so it was time to do some re-equipping before we head out again. But I haven't been quietly hanging out here in the Metroplex all this time! :) And I didn't really think we'd be back through. It's just this new issue with our son that has brought us here. And thanks for the update about the wedding. I remember at breakfast last year that you were talking about his new engagement.

Robin--thanks for your prayers!

Lara--oh, girl, do try to slow down! I'm with Robin--tired just reading your post!

Heather--where is this picture of you in your darling turquoise T everyone keeps referring to?

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been AWOL the last few days. I was away from my computer most of the weekend working out in the yard and going to the Apple Festival down the road. It was a BUSY weekend, but DH and I managed to get a lot done on our house and yard. We are having DH's sister and BIL over on Saturday and have been using that as our motivation to clean everything up and spruce up the landscaping. I need to get back to my workouts tonight though. Last year after I made the road trip, I was all determined to get in shape, then summer started and it all went downhill. I am even more determined NOT to let that happen this year.

Heather - I wish we could all go to the same RT trip too! I still plan to come down the week before and see you guys though! ;)

Gin - Did you make the July RT? If so, are you going to be at the early morning class on Friday?

Randi - So sorry you didn't make the RT! I was really hoping to meet you this time. Maybe next year?

Laura - HI!!! Good to hear from you! I was just looking at pics from the last RT and wondering what you were up to. :)

Lara - I hope if I'm every in the "family way", I will be able to keep up with my workouts like you do! ;)

Robin - I have a mile long list of chores too. I wish we could just blink and make them all disappear!!!

Happy workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning
HOw is everyone? I'm ok:-/ tired, bloated and cranky! This morning I'm doing 4ds double cardio.
Heather how are you? You need to take pic's of you and your new outfits! I definatly need a new workout wardrobe!

Gin congrats to your son! HOw many of you live in Texas? That's great you guys can meet somewhere without just having to go on the roadtrip.

Lara You are a busy lady! And a strong one! I would be so wore out with all the things you got goin on. Good Job with fiting your workouts in:)
Liann I will definatly try to make next years RT! Gosh it seems so far away!
x(
Hello to Robin and Laura!
Have a great day!
Randi

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Yesterday I did B&G premix #1 OUCHIE!!}( and today was 3 mile run then IMAX2 and I am going to workout with a few pre-school moms in a minute.:p Tomorrow is yoga day.:)

Lara--Enjoy you time with you sister. Is her wedding in June? And I hope you are able to slow down soon!

Randi--There are several of us in TX, but TX is such a BIG state, we are spread out all over.

Robin--How is the Spring Cleaning?? Can you come to my house??;-)

Laura--Hey, TX girl...we have to get together before you leave!

Liann--Yes, I will be going to the July RT!:) and going to the Friday morning class this year!!:7 You will be there Firday morning, right??:7 I missed meeting you last year.:-(

Have a great day all!

Good Morning
UP getting ready for workx( It seems like I just left there. I hate closing the having to open blah! They're like punishing me because i'm going to be gone for 8 days! They're working my tail off!!
Gin I'm going to do B&G standing leg and floor work and tackle on 4DS bootcamp, well we'll see}( !! And abs. Is that the premix you did?
Hello to everyone else!!!!
Have great workouts!
RAndi

Goodmorning ladies. I am being a bad girl today and staying home (cough) sick (cough, cough). I plan on being one productive "sick" girl though and whipping this house in shape today (once I get off the computer that is). I'll also sneak a run in there somewhere. ;)

Gin - Yes, I still plan to drive down to NJ on Thursday night and go to the Friday morning class and then lunch with a bunch of the July RT gals and Robin. Not sure where we are going to lunch yet, but I have a feeling that they aren't ready for us! lol... If you do not have lunch plans yet, you should come with us!

Randi - Next year seems like forever away, but with the way time has been flying lately, it will be here before we know it.

Lara - How's the energizer bunny doing today? ;)

Heather - WHERE ARE YOU??? I'm missing your posts and it's only been a few days! :eek: Are you ok? Let me know, I'm worried! :/

Hugs to Robin, Vicki, Tess, Laura, and anyone I might be missing!

Hi Ladies!

Today was a "rest" day and all I did was SM with the band.:)
DS is finishing his finals and coming home tonight and we will quickly celebrate his 21st b-day then he leaves again tomorrrow.

Randi--The B&G premix I did yesterday was Standing Glutes and Abs. It is not as tough as the the others.}( The rotation I am now doing uses a different B&G premix each week}( }( , plus another Leg workout!!

Liann--I would love to go to lunch on that Friday with all the other crazy Catheites!! Wouldn't want to miss that!:)

Laura--I received my Fitness mag June issue yesterday and you were mentioned again (the girl from Uganda!!) You are famous!

Hi to everyone else!

Hello everyone!!

Sorry, I have been MIA. I just got back from my sister's shower. It was nice. We are going to be up late tonight b/c my sister is cooking lots of treats to take to the hostesses tomorrow. My sister just graduated from the Frech Pastry School in Chicago. She is interning there until June before she decides what she wants to do with her degree. Needless to say, she can make any dessert you could possibly imagine. I will need my Cathe workouts when my sister leaves!!

I have read everything you all have written the last few days. You all are so sweet and made me smile! I am exhausted, but I think life will slow down late next week. I just have to hang in there a little longer! I love having my sister here. We are extremely close and have not seen each other very much since she moved. I hope she will eventually move back!! Especially since she will be an aunt soon!

I have to go help my sister cook now. I will be back for personals (hopefully tomorrow).

Take care !!

PYGFO Sisters:

I have been missing in action this week, but Liann sent the search and rescue team to find me! LOL!

I am alive and well in Texas. The cardio boot camp class at the club Monday night wiped me out. It was leg press hell. I am telling y’all that this class makes Cathe’s workouts feel like a walk in the park. The instructor is more like Jillian Michaels. She kept telling me to get more air under my feet during the jumps and pushed me over the edge! I was too tired to fix what I planned to eat after class, so I ate 2 pieces of toasted millet bread and crashed on the living room floor. We also had a string of rainy days down here this week. I have SAD, so dark days depress me and disrupt my sleep cycle.

I have been putting my game face on and pressing on with my 4-Day Split rotation even though I have not had as much energy this week. Thankfully, this was a bright and sunny day. Sunshine is the best natural energizer! I enjoyed the beautiful weather this afternoon and walked to the courthouse to file a document. It is getting hot in Texas, and summer will be here soon.

Laura, welcome back to the check-in. It is so good to see you again! Do you have any plans for the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend? Gin and I are hoping to meet in Central Texas for brunch or lunch and a walk at the lake or zoo and shopping or whatever else we decide to enjoy that day. Send me a private message if you are interested. Gin and Jean and I would love to see you again while you are in Texas. I was so disappointed that we missed you in the fall. You can likely ride with Gin and/or Jean. Here is my turquoise Nike tee shirt that I bought for the Road Trip:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=19569845&uid=3778596

Lara, I am praying for abundant energy for you! I am glad you enjoyed the shower. How fun to have a pastry chef for a sister! Oh my! Praise God for Cathe workouts!

Robin, I am excited that you and Liann are planning to crash Cathe’s Friday morning class in July! I am looking forward to seeing y’all again!

Liann, thanks again for checking on me and sending hugs! LOL about the restaurant not being ready for the Road Trippers Friday. Cathe and her regular class members may not be ready for us either! Cathe was very surprised when around 20 of us early birds show up last year. She was only expecting a few people to be there Friday morning! I told her to expect twice as many this year!

Randi, there are a bunch of Cathe girls in Texas! Gin and Laura and I are the Texas girls in this check-in. I believe there were a dozen of us at the 2007 Road Trip, and I am expecting as many Texas girls to be there this July.

Gin, did you hear from Jean? I would love to take y’all to my favorite cafe for brunch or lunch. You can enjoy treats like homemade blueberry pancakes or whole wheat pancakes or gingerbread pancakes or keep it clean with salad, soup, and a sandwich on whole grain bread. They have fresh fruit, omelets, and baked potatoes too. I think it would be fun to share the local flavor with y’all instead of a chain restaurant.

Blessings,
Heather B.

Good morning ladies. I was just planning on a drive by lurk here, to see what's new with all of you, when Lara's post about her sister stopped me in my tracks. FRENCH PASTRY SCHOOL!!!!OMG!!! I want her to move into my house NOW. I would love to have my own personal French Pastry Chef!!!

Gin, Heather, Liann and whoever else will be there - I'm so looking forward to the July preRT.

I've been sticking to the 4DS rotation pretty well. I've stuck a couple extra cardio days in on rest days, and taken a couple rest days not scheduled, but all in all, it's been good. I'm not sure where I'll go when I'm done this week. Maybe I'll take a look at May's rotation...

Yay for Friday. Hope you all have grand weekend plans.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.