PYGFO!! Marvelous Monday 11/26

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning PYGFOers!

I don't usually start this thread, but I hadn't seen it in a while and I hope you guys aren't jumping ship!!:eek:
Today I ran and then did S&H Legs. Yesterday was Low Max. I feel so much better since I stopped taking the meds!!:)

I have to run off to get to school.
Have a great day all!
Gin:)

Good morning ladies! I am running on about 2 hours of sleep today. I could not sleep last night at all...don't know why. Anyway, no workout for me today. It will be all I can do to just make it through the day. Yesterday was Boot Camp (old one). I love that workout. DH and I burned through all the turkey and sides and I am so glad. I'm so sick of turkey and carbs *blech*. OK have a good one ladies.

Gin, I am so glad you are feeling better and off the meds. I had a migraine all weekend - imitrex wasn't helping. Had to lay in bed with a hot wash cloth on my face. Yuck.

Hey you guys!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Gin: I am definitely not jumping ship! I have just been going non stop for days. I am so tired I can hardly see straight today. Hope you are doing well. Hey, how was the recovery from your procedure??

Tess: Ugh, those migraines... I feel so bad for you. I had a headache for a couple of days, but not a migraine. I know people who have them and just suffer so badly it's awful to watch. Hope you are doing better today.

My motivation to work out is zero to none, although I do have to teach later so at least that's something. I think I can officially say I am a bit burnt out. I have to try and get a little rest so I can re-charge.

Saturday was the surprise party for my oldest DS's 16th birthday. It was so great, and they had no clue. I was so excited that we really surprised them! We did a "Celebrity Roast" which was hilarious. I wrote an "ODE" to each of them and read them. It was just a great time, but boy, between that and doing Thanksgiving, I am sooooo done for a while. Well, except for my weekly Desperate Housewives get together on Sunday nights at my house. That seems to never end. Oh well...

Okay, I'll quit whining now. Looking forward to hearing about how you are all doing.

Have a great day...

I'm here and, like the rest of you, trying to get back on track after all the T-day festivities.

We're all sniffly, so no workouts right now. Soon . . .

Helloooooo, glad to see everyone!(well, just about everyone:))

Had a great Thanksgiving, did not workout until the weekend. I did a 96 min. cardio workout on Sat. I did 40 min of cardio and 50 min of weights on Sunday...so I made up for Thursday and Friday:p :7
Anyway, now it's only 29 more days until another BIG DINNER!!More carbs, more pie, more, more, more!!:p :p :+ :+

See you all tomorrow!:)

Hello everyone!!

It is good to see you all. I am STILL eating Thanksgiving leftovers:( I think I am down to the last of them, but I need to quit eating them. I did some mega workouts this weekend to make up for it (lots of weights and LOTS of cardio). I am not working out today though...I had a long 12 hours of work today and just wanted to come home and warm up leftovers and sit on the couch. It is a good thing that I "play" all day at work. Hopefully it burned off enough calories so the cheesecake I am about to eat won't count}(

Gin...I am so glad you are feeling better! It sounds like you had some great workouts to prove it!!

Tess...Sorry about your migraine and about your lack of sleep. I hope you were able to come home and get some rest. I hope you feel better!!

Vicki...You sound busy! Any chance you will be able to slow down and "re-charge"? It sounds like you celebrity roast was tons of fun!! I hope you all had a great time celebrating.

Laura...I hope you feel better soon, too :)

Michelle...It looks like you made up for the Holidays. I can only hope that I made up for mine...all that pie:9 !!I rarely eat pie, so I felt free to indulge in every flavor!! I am already looking forward to Christmas dinner. We are going to Chicago to be with my sister (who is in culinary school). She always makes delicious food!

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow (and I hope some of you are feeling better).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.