PYGFO Friday

Tess_ATL

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I will start us off today. Hope everyone is having a good Friday so far. I did my 2nd run of week six this morning. From here on out it is 25 - 30 minute runs with no walking breaks. I'm ready - bring it on! }( I am feeling so fat today. Uggh. It's weird becase I've been eating clean and not cheating at all and I've gained 3 lbs. It's so discouraging. I feel like a tub of lard. My jeans are tight. Wahhhh!!!

Lara - Funny you should ask about Chuck Norris. My DH and I kind of have an inside joke about him. I just think it's funny how he is supposed to be a total bad ass but if you look at his size, he really isn't that big. It's kind of comical really. When DH needs his butt kicked I always say I'm going to pull a Chuck Norris on him. LOL. Sort of like David Hasselhoff, he thinks he's a legend in his own mind but he's really not, KWIM?? So yeah that's how that got started.

Gin - Wow - 800+ calories? I would have been eating anything not nailed down. You go girl!! :)

Have a great day girls.

Hi Tess! Last night was just some Barbara Benagh yoga for me. I wanted to do some upper body work, but was still feeling it from GS CT. I will definitely get some bicep/back/shoulder work in tonight.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I will be spending Sunday with the family (all 30 of us). It should be a hoot. ;)

Hi Ladies,

Today was S/H triceps and biceps. I finally finished my SH rotation and will move on to GS for the next few weeks. I am starting to see some definition in the upper body. Can't wait for summer!

Tess - Looking forward to Sunday, although it may just be me and you. Looks like everyone else may be bailing out.
The 3 pounds may be muscle weight. It will all balance out in the end. Just keep on doing what you are doing.

Liann - Have fun with your family. Are you all going to be watching the game?

Gin - Sound like you're turning into a calorie burning machine! I find that I am more thirsty after heavy cardio work as well. I must be sweating it all out!

Have a great day

Carolyn

Good Afternoon PYGFOers!

Today I did Leaner Legs and Abs. 27 degrees was too cold to walk this morning! BRRR!

Tess--LOL about your Chuck Norris dream!! You need to entertain us with your dreams more often! Are they always so wacky and vivid?? AND David Hasselhoff being a legend in his own mind!! BWAHAHA!!:7 :7
I was really not so hungry yesterday after my cardiofest, just thirstier. Of course, I don't seem to lose any weight with it, but I like the endurance cardio.:p }(

Liann--Enjoy your big family on Sunday. I have never heard of Barbara Benagh yoga. Do you like her?

Carolyn--WTG with the muscle definition! You are doing something right!:)

Hi Lara and Robin ( hope you are still doing well with the recovery!) and all others!

Gin:)

Hi friends. Sorry I've been MIA. I've been spending most of my time on the couch with my leg up. Everything is going fine. I saw the doctor today and he gave me some additional exercises. He told me I can put weight on my leg now and just take my time getting back to my old activities. I have NO PAIN, just tightness and stiffness.

Tess, sounds like your running is going so well. I'm not sure if I'll be able to run again. The doctor showed me a picture of the hunk of cartilage he removed and said I'd have less cushioning now. I may have to do some modifiying.

Liann, have a great time with your family.

Carolyn, have fun this weekend. You can bet if I lived closer I'd be a part of your group.

Hi back Gin. And to any other PYGFOers! Hi!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.