PYGFO Friday!

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good morning girls!

I haven't started us off in a while. I'm just breezing through for now. I have to go work out, then off to go costume shopping for Nutcracker with the stage manager. I wish you guys were closer, our Nutcracker is so good!! I always play the mother of Clara ( if any of you know the story) but our version is "Cracked up and nuttier" than the rest ( that's our motto). It's so much fun, I get to dance and be wacky, and we put a whole new twist on the show so it's not just the ol'classic ballet version!! Anyway, we are in full rehearsal swing now... plus I am also rehearsing for the play "Harvey" which opens at the end of January. I am so excited about that too! A bit overwhelmed, but excited!

I don't have to teach today... my Friday morning classes are cancelled for December because of all the stuff going on at the studio. I have mixed emotions about this, but I guess it's okay for a month. I actually get really bummed when I ever have to cancel class!! I LOVE teaching! Plus it's always an extra workout for me.Oh well...

Off to do GS,UB. I'll BBL. Have a great day gals!!!

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today I ran and then did 4ds Chest and Back. Would like to have done HIS, but didn't have time. Maybe this aft????:eek: It is always a challenge for me to get in an aft. workout. I am ready to see what Cathe posts for Dec. rotation. Anyone else plan to follow?

TGIF! I am so tiderd. I know one of my boys said that when they were little.

Vicki--Would LOVE to see you in the Nutcracker. I'll bet it is wonderful!! Sorry that your Friday classes are cancelled in Dec. You are such a good teacher!

Have a great day all!
Gin:)

Wow Vicki! You are one busy gal! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun though. I wish I was close enough to go to some of your shows! Have fun with GS UB. Are you going to fry yourself and do them all?

Hi Gin! I will be sending you good afternoon workout vibes. ;)

Well, two dogs are down, one is still standing - Dakota. I have both Chey and Montana on medication now and I am going to pick up more medicine and prescription dog food for Montana at the vets office later today. My DH had to steam clean our carpets AGAIN last night since Montana made messes everywhere. Poor dog can't hold it in unfortunately and is now locked in the kitchen. My DH swore he was going to just rip the carpet up and give up. :( None of my dogs have ever had a stomach bug like this before. The problem is that they are already such small dogs that when they get sick like this, they can go downhill in just a day. The doctor told us Chey probably wouldn't have made it if we had waited another day. So I'm keeping a close eye on everyone. Looks like it will be another fun filled weekend. I'll try to stay positive though - at least I can walk, right? ;p

No you didn't Liann. :)

Happy Friday Ladies!

No workout today. I have been out of the house all morning, so thank you Vicki for starting us off. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks Michelle! Me too! ;) DH and I think it must just be some weird "doggy bug". So far Dakota is still ok and Cheyenne is on the rebound. We just need to get Montana over it. He's already on meds so hopefully he'll kick it this weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.