PYGFO Check-in for Friday, December 7, 2007

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
PYGFO Sisters:

Mercy! I am so tired this week. The stress at work is wiping me out, and I have not been sleeping well this week. I have been awake since 2:00 a.m. I am looking forward to a restful weekend.

My Wednesday workout was the Body Max 2 timesaver cardio premix. I prefer the longer cardio blast premix. As much as I like the finished combos with no breakdown, I do not want to repeat them that many times! The choreography is not dancy enough for that many repetitions. Not to mention, I prefer the full cardio segment because I love the fun music in this one! The cardio and weights premix is my favorite one on this DVD.

My Thursday workout was the original Boot Camp. The core work still slays me! The time flies in this one, and I love the kickboxing moves. The terminators never get easier. I confess that I watched Cathe do those. I was seriously dragging my wagon through this workout. I do not think I lost cardio endurance last month though. I feel like I am coming down with something. It is possible that my body is still detoxing from the party Sunday night. I suspect that I unknowingly ate something I am allergic to like MSG. My ankles are swollen and appear to have donuts around them. Eek!

I forgot to mention this in my last update, but I definitely lost lower body muscle endurance last month. The plie squats and lunges in Muscle Max were unusually hard this week! I was surprised because I usually add the standing segment of Gym Style Legs. Muscle Max did not have enough lower body work for me the last time I did it prior to this week. It was very challenging Tuesday morning! Leaner Legs would make me cry now!

I did some comfort eating yesterday. That is a temptation for me when I do not feel great, and I caved. My portions were not out of control and my calories were likely at a maintenance level (not that I count calories), but my choices were not good. Today is a new day with fresh mercies. Praise God!

Cathe is waiting for me with the Low Impact Circuit cardio blast timesaver premix plus Butts and Guts abs. I am sleepy now and think I need a nap first!

Michelle, I love your cute flower smiley in yesterday’s thread!

Gin, I am so glad your friend returned your Cathe DVDs. I keep my VHS copies of Cathe’s workouts so I can loan them out.

Carolyn, do not be finding that weight I lost! I am praying that it does not find me with all the holiday food around!

Vicki and Tess, I hope y’all are feeling better today.

Allison, take care of your knees. You may need to modify the impact, but you can still enjoy Cathe’s workouts.

Lara, enjoy your Friday cardio party!

Robin, happy Friday!

Laura, I miss you.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/copwife614/myspace comments/thGMorning.gif

It's Friday! And as a reminder- you have 17 more shopping days until Christmas...;-) :+

Today is LIC#1+BG abs. Don't know why I have to add the abs on, I think I worked them enough yesterday doing BC. Don't they get worked again tomorrow also? I have never done PP(actually I had it, but then sold it) and have subbed MM for it. So....no abs for me today, see how quickly I can talk myself out of something>:7

Heather, lost lower body endurance? Oh no! Time to do BG!}( :+

Lara, DM and MM, you are the Queen!!:7

Allison, I know your anxious to get back into it, just be careful.:)

Tess, You and Lauren have fun doing crossfit.

Hello to Vicki, Robin , and Carolyn.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/copwife614/myspace comments/thhaveagreatday.gif

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was Push Pull and walk with my friends. Another not so tough day in the world of usually gruelling Cathe workouts.}( Tomorrow is yoga.:7

Heather--Are you enjoying this warmer December weather we are having? I love it! BC cardio portions get me every time. Good thing it's only a minute!!

Michelle--Are you trying to rub in the fact that you have already finished your Christmas shopping?? PP hardly has any abs at all, just a couple of minutes.

Lara--What mega cardio routine will you be doing over the weekend??

Allison--How was Low Max yesterday? And your knee?

Robin--How is your knee?

How are all the rest of you sickies? Hopefully feeling better!:eek:
Gin:)

Hello.

I didn't really know what workouts I wanted to do when I got home this afternoon. I ended up doing LIC Cardio premix plus Blasts (trying to somewhat stick to December rotation), SJP step portion only, then walked on my TM for 30 minutes and stretched. I am hoping to do a mix of cardio and weights on Saturday and Sunday. We have Christmas parties on Sat and Sun night. I also had one tonight, but I didn't go. I should have, but it was so cold and dreary out. DH and I are staying in, ordering pizza (veggie for me), and watching a movie.

Heather...I hope you were able to get some rest and then enjoy LIC. It is funny, I thought the same thing when I did MM last night. I really felt the squats and lunges--much more than usual. I did BG last Sunday, but for some reason, these really got me. I did enjoy my cardio party today :)

Michelle...MM was harder than I remembered (maybe because I did it after DM). It was a great workout though!! Thanks SO much for the card. Very nice of you to think of us PYGFO'ers!!

Gin...I am not sure of my workouts for the weekend yet. I usually just pick what I feel like doing. I wish I was more organized!! I may try PP sometime in the near future. I have only done that one a few times. I still have a lot of Amy and Tracey workouts that I need to try. I will see if I feel like learning some of them this weekend.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.