Pygfo aug 4th

randidiane

Cathlete
Happy Birthday Lara!!!
What's everyones workout today? PS back and bis for me today. I really wish I was going friday. What is the logo going to be i wonder. Where in this together?
Have a great day
Randi

Hi Randi!!! My weekend workout was "PatioMax". I swear it worked EVERY muscle! ;) I'm walking like a duck this morning after laying out over 900 pavers yesterday. Using the tamper definitely works my bis and tris too. ;) I wish you were going to be there this Friday too. :( Yes, I believe the logo is "We're in this together". Have fun with PS today!

Thank you so much Randi!!

Today is my birthday and my anniversary!! We don't have much planned for today. We will probably do dinner tomorrow night b/c I have patients this evening and DH has a Parks Board meeting tonight.
Yesterday I did CF and GS CT. I am hoping to do some kickbox and weights later. We will see.
Hi Liann!!

Have a great day!!

Hi Girls!

Today I ran and then did 4ds LIS/HIS....so fun!!

Lara~ Happy Birthday GF! Look under OD for lots of b-day wishes from your Cathe friends!

Liann~ Are you just exhausted from all of your hard work?? You need to save your energy for next weekend!

Randi~You and Lara will have to go on the RT next year!!

Have a good evening!:D

Hello.

Thank you, Gin, for directing me over to the OD. I had not visited that forum yet, and I might have missed all of my wonderful birthday wishes!!! It was so nice of you to start that thread!!
I was able to fit in 4DS KB/BC cardio today. I hope it was enough to burn off all of that cake and ice cream I ate!! Unfortunately, we have quite a bit left and I will probably eat a little bit everyday for the next week!! Oh well, I bet the baby will love it!
Have a great Tuesday! Thanks again everyone!!!

PYGFO Check-in

PYGFO Sisters:

I miss y’all! I am hoping to get back on track with checking in again. After a rest and recovery week, I am getting my fire and focus back. The Road Trip wiped me out again this year. I took a day of vacation last Monday to hopefully rest, recover, and write about my adventures in my journal. After being stranded in Philly by the storms, I ended up flying home Monday and returning to the airport late at night to retrieve my bags that were left behind by the airline. The extreme Texas heat and a super stressful week at work zapped my energy. I decided to treat my body with gentleness and respect last week, and I am glad. I did not push myself to exercise, update my journal, check-in, or do any work beyond critical deadlines at work. I still need to update my journal, but I am getting back on track with my workouts. By the grace of God, I never got off track with my eating. The glory of intuitive eating is the freedom to enjoy treats in moderation without getting out of control. I have walked in victory over binge eating and emotional eating for a month today. Glory!

I was starting to have cardio withdrawals. After my very timely Breaking Free lesson on Christ’s ministry of binding up the brokenhearted, I had a blast with the 4-Day Split Kickbox cardio premix this morning. Fun, fun, fun!

I did not weigh myself on the first of this month, but I danced at the altar Friday night and felt so light on my feet with no aches or pains. I am visibly smaller than I was a month ago, I am melting and shedding inches, and my 2008 Road Trip tee shirt will soon be a night shirt because it is starting to get too big on me. The next size down was way too tight in the hips the first night of the Road Trip. I had no idea that I would shrink out of the largest size in a week! One of our clients called me this morning to tell me that I look beautiful and have lost a lot of weight since the 4th of July!

Randi, thanks for starting the check-in!

Liann, have fun this weekend!

Lara, I hope you had a blessed birthday!

Gin, I miss you!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

OH--MY--GOODNESS!!

I have not been able to get on the forums. Between the forum not accepting my password and our internet being on and off, I have MISSED you girls!

I don't have time to write now, but I'm just so thrilled to be back on!

Your girls are great.

Happy Birthday, Lara. My DD just turned 4 on Saturday!

Laura

Hi PYGFOers!

Today I did MM, my very first Cathe dvd purchase 3 years ago. DS and I will be driving to Houston tomorrow until Sat. to visit family and next week I start my new job. I'll wave your way, Heather when I pass by.;)

Lara~Hope you had a great b-day and anniversary! August is and will be a busy month for you, huh? Is your DH's b-day in August too??

Heather~Glad to see you posting. We missed you. Sounds like you are doing well.

Laura~So glad to see you! I wondered where you were. Did you get "lost" in the new forums?? How does it feel to be back home?

Hi Liann, Randi and all others!
Have a great day!

Hello!

We just got back from dinner---I am SO full!! We went to one of my favorite local Italian restaurants. I had salmon--gotta get those Omega's for the baby!! We had a good time, but it is back to work now that we are home. DH will be re-arranging and I will write thank-you notes to co-workers for the shower they gave me.
Today I did HCE Hi/Lo Intervals and GS BSB. When I went to my doctor's appointment Monday, I was asking how much I had progressed. She told me I had effaced a little more and that she had moved down a little, but she didn't think she would be born this week. She told me to make sure to keep walking so I would keep progressing. My DH just rolled his eyes and said that was something we definitely didn't need to worry about!! Cathe has defintiely helped me stay in shape through this PG!!

Heather...I am so happy to see you here. I did have a wonderful birthday!! Good job on your recent success!! I look forward to what you have to say about the RT!

Laura...I am glad you made it back to the forums!! How have you been? Did you have a birthday party for DD? I guess we will be planning parties in August from now on!!

Gin...I hope you have a great visit with your family! Are you excited about starting your new job? Please let us know how it goes! Yes, August will always be a busy month for us!! DH's b-day is 3 months after mine--but, my sister, his sister, his dad, and our dog's (we usually have a party for our dog) birthdays are all in August, too!! There will be lots of cake and parties this month for sure!

I hope you all have a great night! We are going to let our food settle a little and then have more cake and ice cream!!

Lara--Yes, we did have a party. What a project. This time around, DD had very definite ideas about who should come, where they should sit, and what kind of party we should have. It was a costume party. DD was Cinderella. We had lots of fun costumes, including Darth Vader (my own DS8), several Jedi Knights, and Jane Austen. We had fun. I even dressed up, too.

Gin--I didn't really get lost on the new forums, but I couldn't get on because my password wasn't accepted. Apparently that was a problem for a lot of people. I kept reading and keeping up, but I could've wave back and say hello!! In the end, I just had to say "forgot password," even though I hadn't. I'm glad to be back on!

I haven't done a formal workout in about a week because my room has been the clearing house for all the boxes and "stuff" that we brought. I'm hoping that's about to be finished. I have gotten lots of work bending, stretching, squatting, and lifting. Here's hoping that has kept me ready for Cathe!

Good Morning PYGFOers!
I am back home after visiting my family in Houston last week. I plan to do PH in just a minute, then church, celebrating MIL's b-day at lunch, and then a church dinner to go to (Mexican restaurant!). So much for healthy eating today! I start my new teaching job this week and am ready for it. This week is new staff orientation and the kids start Aug 25.

Laura~ It's great to see you posting again! I had a lot of trouble logging on also. Had to change my name. Sounds as if your DD's b-day party was a big success. Love your avatar.

Lara~I continue to be in awe of your pg workouts!! You haven't slowed down a bit, have you? How are you feeling? Just 2 1/2 more weeks?:) I hope you will post those precious pics of her! Can't wait!

Liann~I love seeing the pics you have so graciously shared with all of us. It looks like you are having a great time! I want to hear all about it.

Hi Randi and Heather and all others who stop by!

Hello.

I am about to workout, but I am not sure what I will do yet. I did KPC yesterday. Maybe some step and leg work?? We are still in the midst of cleaning out our office to make room for all of the baby stuff. It is taking longer than I thought! I am so sentimental, and have so much that I just don't want to get rid of. It drives DH crazy! I am trying though.
We are going to DH's parents tonight for the final (I think) birthday/anniversary celebration. That probably means more cake!

Laura...Your party for DD sounded very fun! Too funny about where the guests should sit! Your dd sounds like she will be a good planner! Good luck on getting your workout room cleared out!

Gin...You have a busy day today! My eating will not be so clean today either! Yes, I will post pics. Of course, I will have to work on that since I forgot how to do it! I was just happy to get an avatar up!!

Liann...I hope you had a wonderful weekend with Cathe. I have looked at your early pics, too. I look forward to hearing about your trip!

Hello to anyone else!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.