PYGFO-~~Wednesday~~

copwife

Cathlete
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/copwife614/2521GMRoosevelt.gif
This is what my face looks like at the mention of baking one more Christmas cookie...lol! Of course I have one more batch of sugar cookies to bake, and frost-- then I will be done baking-- then into the containers they will go! Last count was 437 cookies...

Gin, I am now 3 days behind you in the December rotation...LOL! I got my Cathe calendar the other day also. I just love the picture on the front, and of course the group shot from the RT is in there.

Carolyn, our kids here go back on the 8th. What a short 'vacation' you have.:(

Robin, I like the addition to your name. ;)

Allison, sorry to read you might be getting the 'ick'.:( Please, no breathing this way.....thanks.

Tess, I hope you will check in whenever you get time. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/hug006.gif

Vicki, don't you have a story to share with the class today...hmmmmm?

Hello to Lara, and Laura

Good morning,

I haven't worked out in three days (last workout was Sunday) and I'm flipping my you-know-what because of it. I was supposed to get up this morning and do Drill Max but I was so warm and comfy in bed that I just couldn't do it! x( UGHHHHH!

Tonight is my company christmas party--it's from 5:30 (we get out at 5) until 8:30 or so--which means no workout AGAIN. There's no way I'm working out when I get home tonight after eating and drinking god knows what!

Michelle--437 COOKIES?!?! :eek: You're a cookie-baking machine! I thought I was good with about 75 (I'm not much of a baker), but sheesh. Nice work!

Vicki--Are you happy that you're all done with the Nutcracker? maybe now you can start to slow down a little. I hope all the shows went well. It's always a bummer when they're all over though, isn't it?

Tess-We'll see you when you're ready to come back. Have a great holiday!

Hello to everyone else! BBL!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Good Morning Girls!:)

Today was run with my friends and then CF All Step Cardio premix. Does anyone know if CF has all of the DM drills? I have been letting a friend borrow some of my Cathe's and she seems to like DM and the tougher the better. I thought I might suggest CF to her.
I am officially out of school until Jan. 7th...:) :D :7 :+

Michelle--You are a cookie baking machine! (what Allison said) I love to bake cookies. My suppressed desire is to be either a personal trainer or work in a bakery. Next week PH is scheduled. Why do I dislike that workout?x( Should I sub with something else?

Allison--You must be feeling better if you plan on going to a party tonight. Enjoy it and do DM tomorrow. It will be there for you!

Hi to all my PYGFO girlfriends!
Gin:)

Good morning all.

Allison, I'm glad you feel better. A coworker came to work today, even though she said she had diarrha last night. She promply threw up. I'll kill her if I get it. Have fun tonight.

Gin, I'm not crazy about PH either. I think I only did it once.

Michelle, now I'll have to go count my cookies. LOL. I know I made 13 types and have one more to make right before Christmas, because they don't keep.

Hi to anyone else who shows up - Heather, Liann, Lara, Laura, Vicki. Tess, I don't know if you'll see this, but you'll be missed until next year.

I'm planning on doing as much of LIC as I can this afternoon. We are going out to dinner with friends, then to a meeting at church.

Just popping in to say 'hello.'

"Workout" today is 500 trips up and down the stairs. I'm already at at least 100, so I'm on target. ;-)

Gin, PH was my first Cathe weights workout, and so I have a special relationship with it. After getting ME and MM, it's not my favorite either, but it's a good solid workout. The fact that you go through a whole song doing squats without any pause is pretty impressive.

Back to packing . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.