PYGFO ~~~~Thursday 12/20

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today was IMAX3. IMAX1 was on the schedule, but I like 3 better. Now I remember where Cathe says,"You're gonna learn to love that word "accelerate", aren't you?". (triva from the new calendar)
I have a lunch/workshop for school today and then a birthday party for a friend tonight. The party is a wine tasting and I am curious to know if I will still have to pay if I don't drink.

Allison--Glad you are feeling better. There is alot going around this time of year. Did you get to do DM yet?

Robin--(Doombah Chuckledoodle) I need to look up my silly name.:+ About your sick co-worker...Why do people come to work so sick?? Parents bring their children to school that way too. The children will ALWAYS tell me. "I threw up this morning." Or I can see the yucko green noses.x(

Laura--Are you still with us? Happy and safe moving.

Hi to Michelle, Heather, Carolyn, Lara, Vicki and Tess and all others.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good morning PYGFO gals!

So sorry I haven't been around much, I just need to get through this week. I am finally done with Nutcracker!! Laura, to answer your question about the dancing... the last 4 years I have played Clara's mother, so I do dance but it's not that complicated. Not like when I was a kid doing some of the real dancing in Nutcracker!!! But it is so much fun, and like I had mentioned our version is a modern, kind of abstract version, and I get to have a pretty wacky character. We got great reviews and I think this was our best year ever! But, sad to say, my days of "real" ballet dancing on stage is kind of over... but I love taking dance classes and performing at Coffe Houses and such. And, at least I still get to act... next is Harvey and I have the lead female role. That opens at the end of January and I am really excited about it. There is nothing better than performing in theatre to me. It has been my life since I was a little girl and I can't imagine a life without it!!!

Anywa, I just had two clients and now I must get out to shop. I am soooo behind it's ridiculous. I want so bad to work out, but I'm thinking that if I shop now I'll feel some relief, and when I get back I will do some UB work, as much as I can fit, and then I teach, so that will also be part of my workout. We can only do what we can do, right??

I must get running right now... I'll try to go back and catch up with everyone later tonight.

Have a great day girls!!!

I'm still here and as sore as ever! DH has a buddy who's a massage therapist and I think he's lined up a massage right before we drive. He deserves it. He has lifted SO MUCH heavy stuff. Yikes.

I missed the part about Robin's new name--can someone explain that to me. :) I looked back over a few threads but couldn't find it and ran out of time for hunting.

Speaking of names, back when we were all introducing ourselves, I missed the explanation of your screen name, Vicki. I caught the part about someone thinking it was "Queen Meanie," ;) but I missed the real explanation.

Thanks for the info on your dancing. I love to perform, too, and was in musicals in HS and college. We also had this variety show called Spring Sing--it was themed/group dancing (kind of like a live music video) and it was a blast. But I have no idea how to do any "real" dancing! I'm impressed with you! No wonder your kids are natural performers.

Hey, over in OD, Gayle (banslug--from the roadtrip) and LauraMax have given me some help on planning a "real live gym" workout. I'm excited.I'm so glad that I had the RT experience to break me in to working out with other folks around.

Good luck everyone with shopping. Miraculously, amidst all the packing and moving, I've got mine all done!

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.