PYGFO- ~*Wednesday*~

Hi girls -

Got nothing to report just wanted to check in and say, "LOOK AT YOU NOW MICHELLE!!!!" YOU GO GIRL!!!

Have a great day all!

Dianne

Good morning.

OMG Michelle!!!! There are no words! You look incredible and have done so much for yourself to get healthy!! Wow! I'm so proud of you!! I mean, holy smokes girl!!! Okay, I have to figure out how to get my "befores" on the computer now. I'll have to engage the boys to help me. It probably won't be today but I'll do it soon!!

Anyway, just saying a quick hello for now. I have to go teach then rush home get dressed and then the boys have a gig this afternoon. They are missing school. It's kind of special actually. They were asked to play the 25th anniversary of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Westchester Medical Center. This is the unit where they were born almost 16 years ago ( at 26 weeks and under 2 pounds each). They have a party every year, but we haven't gone since the boys were a year old, and the New York Times had a picture of my triplets from that party on the cover of the paper!!! I guess 15 years ago triplets were more uncommon. Now it seems you have to have like 6 or 7 babies ( a whole litter) to be unusual! LOL! Anyway, they contacted us and asked if the boys band would be able to play today, especially because they are alumni. We were so honored. I have to admit, it's a little bittersweet since my Paulie isn't here with us, but I am holding him close in my heart and I know he is with us in a special way. It might be hard answering questions all day about him, we were told by the coordinator that alot of the nurses still talk about the boys. So, I'm sure they'll be asking. But, I am putting on my "Game Face".

Well, that's the update, so much for a quick hello! LOL!

Have a great day you guys!!! Much love!

Wow Michelle! You go girl!!! It's so awesome seeing before and after pics!!!

I'm going to call my mom today and get her to e-mail me some of those Christmas pics. I'm pretty sure she has them. I wish I had taken some good before and afters though. My weight was all in my butt, thighs and gut and most of my pictures cut off at the waist, so it's hard to see that. Maybe I'll take a pic of me holding up an old pair of pants. That would be amusing! ;)

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran 3 miles and then IMAX2. Bible Study this morning and I have a b-day GC for a pedicure I am planning on using this aft. Yeah!:)

Michelle--You look like a completely different person! What an accomplishment!! Thank you for sharing.

Robin--Like a Pirate Day? What is that?:eek: My DS left some of his Harry Potter books here. I may start to read them.

Lara--I like the chocolate protein powder the best, of course. I have not tried any of their other flavors.

Hi Dianne!

Vicki--What a special day. Tell us all about it after. I know you will be thinking of your special Paulie and holding him close in your heart. ((((HUGS))))

Liann-Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Gin:)

Hi everyone. Yesterday I did Tone it Up and this morning I went for a one hour walk with my neighbor. If I feel up to it I may do some extra cardio tonight.

Michelle - I told you this on the road trip but you look absolutely fantastic. You are so long and lean, you look like one of those people who are just naturally thin. You've come a long way baby!!

Vicki - I'll be thinking about you today. Make sure you give us all the details tonight or tomorrow. It's so cool that your boys can perform there.

Lara - the PVL whey gourmet I like best is chocolate peanut butter. I get it from bodybuilding.com. I also like the vanilla ice cream flavor blended with fruit.

Gin - have fun with your pedicure!

Liann - Can't wait to see your befores also.

Robin - ahoy matie. Can I interest you in some rum? Have fun today and share pics!

Dianne - nice to see you.

Have a great day ladies.

I'm baaack!:)

Today was BM2 boot camp premix. It doesn't flow that well, but it was an ok workout. So far there are only 3 premixes I like on here- double upper body, scrambled eggs , and cardio blast.

Dianne-thank you:)

Vicki-let us know how it went today. Yes, get them boys to help you put up some before pictures.

Liann-hope to see some of your pictures also. Liann holding her big pants, and wearing her size 2's :)

Gin- enjoy your pedi this afternoon!

Tess- your so sweet:*

Robin- did you enjoy your pirate day? argh!:7

Lara- did you do LIC?

Have a great evening ladies!

Michelle, Wowwza! You have come so far! I never would have guessed you had been heavy. I agree with Tess. You look like someone who has never been overweight in her life.

{{{Vicki}}} Hugs to you and the boys. I hope everyone enjoys the party and the band. How bittersweet all your special occassions are.

Liann, I'm looking forward to your fat pictures too.

Gin, today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Just something silly a couple guys started up. It's always on Sept 19. Here are some pictures:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/robinbuffettgirl/IMG_0180.jpg

An armada of deviled eggs:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/robinbuffettgirl/IMG_0183.jpg

Treasure Chest Cake
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/robinbuffettgirl/IMG_0191-1.jpg

Pirate Ships prepare to set sail
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/robinbuffettgirl/IMG_0195.jpg

Pillaging the chemistry department
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/robinbuffettgirl/IMG_0197.jpg

I just got done doing PLB. I'm so happy to be able to say I did a workout today. I've been taking way to many rest days. Enjoy the rest of your evening. I will. I'm home all alone. Ahhhh, silence!

Ok, I haven't found the "fat" ones yet, lol, but here is one during the process. I gain all my weight in my hips, butt, and waist. My arms stay really thin though, so these waist up pics are hard to judge. I'll keep looking. I think you can tell a little in the face though from this pic.

I'll post a current one too for comparison. I actually have cheekbones now...

I'm going to go dig up an old pair of size 14's now and pose next to those in my new pants (after dinner digests). ;)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/aljack_78/AmberandBryChristmasPic4.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/aljack_78/AmberandEmily2sm.jpg

Hello everyone.

I worked all day and got home late. I managed to do LIC lower body circuit workout plus blasts and abs. I can't believe it is this late already. I still have so much work to do, but I am glad I worked out!

Michelle...Wow, you have worked so hard, and it has certainly paid off. You know I ONLY did LIC tonight b/c of you!! When I got home I peeked at the message board and saw that you asked me if I did LIC. I got home and had pretty much decided to skip it today since I had been going non-stop with my kiddos at work. I immediately decided to do it just so I didn't have to say that I didn't get to it tonight. THANKS!!! Now, can you stay after me every Wednesday??

Vicki...How awesome! I hope your sons had a blast playing at an event that had such a special meaning to your whole family. I am sure it had to be tough to answer questions all day. It just shows how special your family is. How cool that your boys were on the cover of the NY Times!!

Gin...I hope you enjoyed your birthday pedicure! I also love the chocolate! I use the vanilla a lot also.

Tess...One of my favorite food combinations is chocolate and peanut butter---I am sure I would love that protein powder! I will have to try it out soon! I couldn't agree more about what you said to Michelle. She looks so thin---naturally!!

Michelle (again)...those are the only 3 premixes I have done on that DVD. I have never tried the Bootcamp premix b/c I wasn't sure I would like breaking up the cardio that much. And, YES!!! I did LIC!! Thanks.

Robin...Thanks for sharing your pics! It looks like you had fun (and some great food, too). Good job on PLB. I always say I am going to do that one, and then reach for BG or L&G. I need to revisit PLB!!

Liann...You look so good!! You have certainly worked hard as well.

Tomorrow is a busy day. We are going to dinner and a concert at the Arts Center tomorrow. I think it will be the first time DH and I have gone out alone as a couple since we have been married. Life is just too busy around here!! I will try to squeeze in some type of workout before we head out. Have a great Thursday!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.