PYGFO-====FRIDAY====

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was a 3 mile run and Stretch Max with stability ball.
Leaving to go to Houston today for the weekend. Plan on doing CM and a yoga while there. I previewed CM yesterday. I have not done that one. Looks like a good one. Only need to take the step, and 5# and 8# weights.

Have a great day all!
Gin:)

Good morning! I'm sorry I missed you guys yesterday. I had a crazy day at work, stuck in conference calls and meetings all day and couldn't get anything done (like check Cathe.com). Anyhow, I got a lot of sleep last night and I am feeling good today. Tonight I will do a slim series workout. Fall is definitely in the air here, it feels great. Have a great day gals. :)

Hello my friends.

I did PUB this morning then taught class. Now, I'm sore!!

Robin and Gin: Hope you guys have great weekends. See you next week!!

Tess and Michelle: Got your emails, I have to run out in a minute but I'll write you back later. Yup, spa is lookin pretty darn good right now!!!! Calgon, take me away!

I'm going to my parents later today to get our travel documents. We are going on a cruise to Bermuda with them in October. should be nice, but believe it or not it's kind of stressing me out in a way. There's just too much going on to be gone for a whole week!!! And then when we get back the boys will be in the studio to start their album for the following week. So, they are missing two weeks of school. We spoke to their school guidance counselors who are being very supportive. Well, we kinda told them that the whole two weeks would be missed due to the recording. I didn't want to tell them about the cruise. Just a teensy whIte lie. ;-) We have never, ever allowed the boys to miss school ever for vacation, but this was special as my parents offered to take us for my dad's 65th b'day. So, hey you only live once, right? Although, again, it sounded like a much better idea 6 months ago! I'm sure once I'm sunning it up in Bermuda I won't be stressing anymore.

Okay, I'm off and running. Later gaters. Have a great day!

Vicki--those boys will learn more in the two weeks they miss school than they ever would in school. I'm a real academic person--love school, love to learn, have an MA and hope for a PhD someday--but I still believe that real world experiences are so valuable. And FAMILY is valuable. My dad drove a bus for a university when I was in school, and I got to travel around the whole US with him and my mom. She hated to tell my teachers I was going to miss, and she tried to limit what I missed. But I, of course, remember the trips with them and the places I saw so much more than whatever I would've missed at school. I think my parents made good decisions for me. So I support you, girl.

We're back from a week in Colorado at a conference. My parents kept the kids. Have you ever tried doing Cathe on Pike's Peak? All I can say is "Thank goodness!" that Deptford, NJ is NOT at 9000 feet. Yikes! I would've never survived the RT.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.