PYGFO-**Friday**

Hi Michelle,

Today is a cardio day for me. The forcast is for 2-4" of snow tonight. I'm not grocery shopping today!

We have a 3 day weekend due to MLK. I plan on doing what I want to do. Workout/sit by the fire/and read a book.

Hello to everyone:)

Carolyn

Good Morning!

Today was KPC. Nothing planned for the weekend, but I have been out the last 2 nights, so I am ready to stay home. I have a 3 day weekend also. Yeah!

Have a great day!

Gin:)

Hi Michelle & Carolyn! Not much on the weekend agenda. I will probably do some grocery shopping. We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow, so I may spend most of my day curled up by the fire with a good book. ;) Because of this dumb cold, I will just stick to some yoga or stretching over the weekend. :(

Today and tomorrow we're at the Grand Canyon on a slow road trip to CA for our training. This morning we're sleeping in to let 3 small children recover from 3 straight days on the road. They've been great, but this stop is just what we need!

CA is the last stop before heading back to Africa. I can't wait to be settled in CA and have a narrow focus. Furlough just pulls you in too many directions! Gayle (banslug) sent me a breakdown for the Gym Style workouts, and LauraMax sent me her gym lifting schedule, so I can't wait to hit the gym when we get there!

Lara--I missed your official announcement, so let me offer a belated congratulations! With my first baby, I slept from 8pm to 8am and then took a nap from 2-4 every afternoon. That was a luxury I did NOT get to repeat with baby 2 & 3! :)

I also thought about you while we were in AR. My mom had Yarnell's Woo Pig Chewy ice cream in the fridge. Yum & Yikes at the same time! x(

Hello to all the rest of you. Michelle, your cheerful pictures and designs are always fun. I'm in awe of computer savvy folks.

Hello Vicki, Tess, Robin, Carolyn, Liann, Gin et. al!

Michelle - I went to the doctor yesterday. He said I was running a low grade fever, but aside from that it didn't look like I had any type of infection. He said I shouldn't be sick for 3 weeks though with a sore throat, so he wrote me a prescription for some antibiotics. Unfortunately, I had to work late last night, so I didn't have a chance to pick them up and when I tried today, they said they needed an updated copy of my drug rx card (which of course I didn't have on me, figures). So, I'll pick that all up tomorrow and hopefully will get better. I think I have probably been running the low grade fever for a while because I have been really run-down and I have woken up several nights completely soaked. It has not been a pleasant three weeks. :( Almost reminds me of when I had mono years ago. I've talked to several people though who have been struggling with the same thing, so I wonder if there is something going around?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.