Pentagenerians & Beyond: Finally Friday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Well finally we are coming up to the weekend. I have next week off and do not go back until the day after Christmas! Yeah

Today I did a 40 min I-Train. The weather here is bitterly cold, although the temp is around 33 degrees. We got some snow yesterday, but it is already melting.

Jen:
I can't believe you are in such a big city and cannot find a dr to help you! It's amazing..you would think you could just look them up on the net.. did you try the AMA? The web site had some cute things.

Garance:
I really like Gin Miller. Her step workouts are about what I can handle. Not so fast and dancy. I have read and seen a lot about Keratase products. They are supposed to be pretty good. Here is a link to a lot of ratings in Make Up Alley, a site I use to look up cosmetics etc before buying: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/...yID=303&brand=463&title=&submit=Find+Products

Your turtle bars sound wonderful!:9 I also love the alphabet series! You reminded me that there was a new one out so I went over to our library site and requested it right away.

Have a great day!

Deb;-)

Hi Deb--

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was very busy with last-minute party arrangements. I did, however, do the upperbody premix on 4ds (67 min.).

The party went great, and I really liked having much of it catered with two servers passing canapes around. It was kind of messy today, but I washed the floors and vacuumed, and everything seems to be back in order. The day before the party I decided I had to have some gold shoes to go with my dress, so I found a pair at Zappos that had endless positive reviews (Onex) and they showed up just as the party was going to begin. Perfect! I love Zappos, and the reviews were right. Very, very comfy and glamorous.

Tonight a big nor'easter is blowing in, and you just never know what will happen with these. DH,though, is going to Foxboro for the Patriots game. His brother managed to get some complimentary tickets somehow and in a box apparently, so he is leaving tomorrow at 6 A.M. My guess is that it will be all rain for them in Foxboro, but his brother has some elaborate survival suits that he says will protect them from everything even if they look like yellow Michelin men. My niece begged her dad not to wear it because apparently they are really funny-looking. I say, Stay dry!

Thanks for the website, Deb. I will check it out.

Wow--just an addendum on that website. I found the reviews on Ciment Thermique. They are effusively positive. Sounds like the right product for me. Hope Jen sees this.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.