Pentagenarians+...It's Tuesday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did an I-Tread called Drills...35 minutes of different types of walking, jogging or running, depending on what you like. It's pretty good and the time goes by fast.

Rhonda:
Don;t you hate when the internet is out? Then I think to myself, why is this so important? We should be able to do other things and stay away from the computer for a day or two right? What did we do before the internet? I actually like the weekends when I sometimes don;t turn on the computer until late in the afternoon. So sad that you had to say goodbye to your daughters..:(

Garance:
It felt like fall here yesterday too..I had to put a sweater on at work, I was freezing...I am loving thoseMurad face products. I have 2 bids in on Ebay to get more. I hope I win both of them!

Carol:
Don't you hate when you have typed a long post and it gets lost?:mad:..happens to me all the time, then I forget what I wrote.

Where are Linny, Josie, and the others?

Have a great day!

Deb:D

Good morning!! I did my own HIIT circuit this morning (about 20 minutes) then followed that with a 40 minute cardio workout.

Carol
:)

No lights again!

Hi Deb and Carol and any later posters--

This morning I did PUB with abs (56 min.). I had forgotten how fast Cathe moves on this one until you get to the biceps. She really takes her time on the upper body work on 4ds compared to this.

What do you do for HIIT, Carol, given that you avoid any impact? Just curious, because I try to eliminate impact, too.

I love the essential-C line of Murad, as you know, Deb. I do not think much of the high-intensity wrinkle reducer for the eyes. It seems to make the skin inflamed at times, and it doesn't absorb well at all. It's very expensive, but a teeny bit of it goes a very long way. I intend to go back to the essential-C eye cream soon.

No office lights again today. Had to put in another work order.

Ordered two new dresses from Boden yesterday while they are giving 10 per cent off and free shipping and returns. I bought two dresses from them this summer and I get such great compliments on them I decided to try them again.

Another gloomy rainy day here. I need some sunshine!

ttfn

This my circuit:

1) running on my rebounder for 30 seconds
2) step touch 60 seconds
3) plyos/jacks 30 seconds
4) walking 60 seconds
5) kettlebell swings, 30 seconds each arm
6) step touch 60 seconds
7) push ups on my toes (increase by 1 each time)
8) plank for 30 seconds
9) walk 60 seconds
10) attempt 1 pull up
11) kettlebell cleans, 30 second each arm
12) step touch 60 seconds
13) attempt 1 chin up
14) kettlebell snatches, 30 seconds each arm
15) waking 60 seconds
16) burpees 30 seconds
17) leg raises/roman chair abs move (increase by 5 each time)

Carol
:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.