Pentagenarians ++..It's Monday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Today I did an I-Tread ( #26) that was "flat & fast" as Grace kept reminding me...like I didn;t know it huh? LOL...:rolleyes:

BB in a bit

Deb

Hi, I'm back...

Hi again!

Well we went to a 50th anniversary of our friends that have retired to Florida. They came back to NY to see their kids and the kids had this party for them. The woman has Parkinson's...so sad. When you think you are having a bad day, all you have to do is see this poor woman..We are so lucky to be in our 50's & 60's and still be able to do the things we do... Every day is a blessing.

Carol: Good morning! Let us know how that workout was! Joannie Greggins??? Wow a blast from the past! I haven't heard that name in years!

Lala:
Good for you for keeping up the excercise while healing! Did you get your greyhound from a rescue group? We have a couple of them here that are pretty active. A guy in my office is part of one and does fostering.. he has kept 3 of the foster dogs himself, because he likes them so much!

Garance:
Yeah for the wedding in Ma! Will it be a big wedding? You will be so busy with the planning..have they decided on a place yet? I am worried about Linny...I hope she is ok...she was just diagnosed with that disease...

Rhonda: Hello!

Have a great day ladies!

Deb :D

Oldie but goodie step

Hi Deb, Carol, Lala, Rhonda, Linny (where are you?), and any other posters--

This morning I did Gin Miller's Simply Step. Easy, but I worked up a sweat, and it was 62 min. long.

Sad news from my BFF in Minnesota. Her nephew, just 30 years old and a brand-new father, has been diagnosed with brain cancer. You are absolutely right, Deb, about being thankful for every day of good health.

DS and future DIL want me to check out Mount Hope for the reception. It's owned by the college and has a palatial mansion (formerly owned by a Rockefeller), and extraordinary panoramic views. There is also a very beautiful chapel on campus which we will reserve for the ceremony.

I did check out the clips from the first mesocycle. Looks like an awful lot of pushups, many of which I will have to modify, on the muscle endurance mesocycle. I'm just irritated that these have taken so long, because it doesn't look like these are such revolutionary weight workouts--pushups are pushups as far as I'm concerned. I have a wait-and-see attitude toward these.

The semester is (shiver!) getting too close. I want more summer!

Good afternoon!

Garance, I love Gin Miller, my favorite so far is her intense moves. She has a new step one out that looks good. Have you tried it?
So sorry to her about your friend's nephew.

Deb, have to agree with you about being thankful for what we have.
Yes, we got our dog from a rescue. He is so nice. This nov. I will test him to see if we can use him for a therapy dog.

Today did Grace's outdoor walk/jog. Am getting better at the joggind part!

Carol, hope you enjoyed your workout!

Garance, I am so sorry to hear about your friend's nephew. How incredibly sad. I will keep the family in my prayers.

Deb, I remember the albums and cassette tapes from Joanie!! :D:D In fact, I had quite a few of them!! I used to just love her to pieces. That was the last workout of hers I had, and I'm sad it finally died.

Hi Lala!!!

Waving a good afternoon to everyone else!!!

Carol
:)

Back again

Hi ladies:
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.DS has been having problems with his Dad and he has to find an apt. Thats what we've been doing.Blood tests came back,looks like I might have rheumatoid arthritis.My lab results are very high,I read the higher the labs the worse the disease.Just great:(.I'm waiting for rheumatologist to call me and make an appt.
Deb:I missed you guys.I try to check in more.Sorry to hear about your friends Parkinson's.I taken care of a few patients with it,hopefully it doesn't progress to fast for her.
Garance:Thats so sad about the 30yr old with brain CA.Prayers that is curable.Do you do a different dvd everyday?That Mount Hope sounds beautiful,whens the big day?
I checked the clip on YouTube,I "Hate" push-ups.
LaLa1:My my DH had a greyhound that was a rescue,he lived till he was 17yrs old.Good family dog.
Hi to Carol,Rhonda and Josie
~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.