Pentagenarians & Beyond: Tuesday

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Sorry I have not been checking in. We had to say goodbye to my "baby Boy" on Sat morning. He was not doing well and we could not let him suffer another day. DH and I are devastated. My heart feels like it is broken in a million pieces. I see him everywhere I turn, doing all the little crazy things he did. Kelsey looks for him every once in a while and that also breaks my heart. I still have that horrible cold, no workouts for me.

I hope you are all doing well. Please check in again.. I apologize for not starting the thread, but I had no desire or energy to sit at the computer..

Deb

Hi Deb--

Sending hugs and so sorry about Clancy. Don't apologize for not starting the thread. Everyone seems preoccupied with other more important things.

I'm doing well and on the same old rotation of 4ds, Leslie Sansone and Jari Love. I did, however, send for some new DVDs from Collage.

Next week is the last week of classes before spring break, so all of my students are mobbing me in anticipation of turning in papers and getting ready for a midterm exam.

Hope all is well with Jen, Linny, and Josie.

By the way, Josie, on Regis and Kelly, Kelly and others from Live did a fitness challenge at Malibu Beach and one element was a run up a dune. It looked TOUGH! I thought of you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.