Pentagenarians & Beyond: Thursday Countdown!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Mornin!

I have to say that this has been the longest week...will it ever end? I can;t wait until the weekend so I can sleep. I have not worked out in 2 weeks, have been eating horribly, etc. I am hoping to start a new rotation Sunday. I 'm getting my mind in gear to do this.

Garance: those DVD's look good. I think I will do the 4DS Legs/Kickbox on Sunday, then use the Pure STrength 2 upper body workouts for the other days, intermixed with I-Trains. I know I am in a rut too!

Hi to Jen, Josie, Linny: hope you check in and let us know how things are going in your lives.

Deb

Hi Deb--

I did my Leslie Sansone 4 Fast Miles this morning. I think this is a decent aerobic workout, so I am looking forward to the one I just ordered.

Deb, don't forget that you are going to lose an hour of sleep this weekend because of daylight savings--not that we've had much daylight around here to save this winter. Actually, it's beautiful today--SUN, SUN,SUN--YIPPEE!

I will match you on Sunday with the 4ds Kickbox, which has turned into my Sunday workout for the past 2 months.

I watched the Project Runway finale last night. I love the twirp who won--Christian. He's a brilliant designer, even though I couldn't imagine wearing any of his wildly dramatic clothes. I also loved his favorite word--FIERCE!

Hey Linny, Josie, Jen--where are you??

Hi Ladies:
Sorry I haven't checked in,actually I wasn't sure that we were still together. I posted a few days and no one posted.Been pretty busy with new job. Had orientation all week long.Tomorrow's my day off,yippee.Next week we are orienting on the unit,so that means I have to leave at 6am to get to work by 6:45am.I don't think I'll be able to get up at 4:00am for a workout:-(
Deb: I am so sorry to hear of Clancy's death.Is that his picture on your post? If so,he was a cutey.My heart goes out to you,DH and your other doggie.You had to make a very difficult decision and I truely admire that you were able to do it.Hugs to you!!
Garance:Does Leslie Sansone have a new 5 mile dvd? I've actually been bad with working out,haven't for the past 3 days. The 1st 2days I was having another heavy duty period and today I just wanted to stay in bed as long as possible.Next week I probably won't be working out till friday. I know when I get home I'll be cooking dinner than to bed early.I quess I'll have to be extra careful in the calorie dept.
I will check in tomorrow~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.