Pentagenarians & Beyond!- Thursday~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I did 4DS Biceps, Triceps and added shoulders: 53 min 238 calories
I agree that we have to go beyond "Penta" for our name! I like it though.

Today's Menu:
Post Workout: protein shake with water
B: oatmeal w/pumpkin &skim milk
S: LF yogurt
L: Ham on WW, apple, skim milk
S: LF Stringster, triskets
D: not sure yet..
S: WW ice cream bar

Jen:
Your poor DG! you can always excercise, but comforting a little one is more important!

Rhonda:
Of course you can post after 60! We are all headed that way! I changed the name to make sure we keep all of our "members". LOL. Where exactly are you? We are in the so called "snow belt of NY" and we didn;t get any snow. Did you get the 4DS set? I thought I was bad with keeping everything from years ago. I don;t think our tax returns go back that far!

Garance:
Hope that shot does the trick!

Linny:
Great news on the weight loss. I don;t think its from bleeding. I also have clothes for 3 different people in my closets, and they are all mine! x(

Have a great day!

Deb

Hi Deb and later posters--

Yep--the shot is already working, I can tell. He also took out another syringe and a half of fluid. Unlike the emergency room visit, it wasn't bloody, just a little tinge of pink. I think I will wait until Sunday, though, to do some weights. I am beginning to think about a knee replacement for 2009, though. I'm just tired of this knee.

I'm in western Mass, and it is FRIGID here. Where are you Rhonda where they don't plow the roads? Did you get out early yesterday, and if you did, what did you do with your extra time? Snooze, work out, or throw things out? Did I remember all of your options?

One more class tomorrow, but I will be showing the A&E bio of Plath for them (in which I have a few brief appearances).

Stay warm, everyone!

Crazy day - it's my one day off before working 6 days in a row, then just one day off again - but had to pop in to say Wow, Garance - a star among us! I'll have to be on the lookout for the A&E Plath bio - I'm impressed!

Have a wonderful day,

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.