Pentagenarians and Beyond--It's Wednesday.

garance

Cathlete
Hi Deb, Linny, Carol, Lala, and any other posters--

I thought I would get things started. Deb might be getting some much-deserved zzzz. This morning I did the Cardio and Weights from the Intensity series (60 min.). As you can see, I am trying to stall buying any new DVDs by pulling out my old Cathes. I haven't done this one in ages, and it was fun! I wish Cathe would do another like this--circuits of fresh step routines and weights. No repetitions of the step routines either.

Poor Linny! If the panic attacks are wreaking havoc with your physical well-being, yes, definitely see a psychotherapist. Sending (((hugs))) and empathetic vibes your way. Wow--10-15 thousand for your wedding! I guess DH and I have no perspective on this. We were married at city hall in NYC between a Goth couple with multiple piercings and a Hispanic entourage in full wedding regalia.

Feels way, way too much like fall here, and it's not just the students. Cold nights--brrr!

Good afternoon!! Today I did Slow & Heavy/Chest & Back, and I also walked 20 minutes at work. So far this week I've walked a total of an hour at work.

Carol
:)

Hi Garance,Deb,Carol,LaLa1,Josie:
Garance:Thank for the hugs.I did call a pyschotherapist today but she only takes out of pocket or bluecross/blueshield.So I'll have to contact my insurance to see if they can refer me to someone else. Got my questionaire from Rheumatologist today,its about 6 pages long,eek.Will be seeing him on the 11th.Actually my first marriage was in the labor room in a hospital.Decided this last marriage to go all out since neither of us had a big wedding.I'm trying to hold off on buying any new dvds but I'm getting so tired of waiting for STS.
Deb:Where are you today?Hope you got in some much needed rest.I'm going into work tonight.I will be putting the night light on.Don't want a panic attack tonight.
Hi To all you other ladies.~Linny~

It's still Wednesday...

Hi,

I hope you read this since I am posting so late! ( well late for me!)..

Sorry for not starting the thread this morning. I got up at my "workout" time but had to be at work by 5:45...so I did not do much of anything but get ready and leave.

Garance:
Sounds like the campus is really hopping! :confused:..I can't help you with the wedding expense info..DH and I got married 23 years ago, in our home, with about 40 people. My aunt and uncle catered it. I bought a dress at a department store. Not very fancy, but it was what we wanted. I will try to be more patient about STS..it is very difficult though..

Linny:
Sorry to hear about your panic attack! Have you had these before? Maybe you need to take a day off like your Dr suggested. What am I missing regarding the night light? Does it help in some way?

Carol:
It sounds like S&H is working well for you. I bet you are looking forward to STS as well. Have you done the 1RM for them yet?

I will bb in the morning, hopefully after a workout!

Deb:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.