Pentagenarians & Beyond: It's Wednesday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I did an I-tread this morning. The dogs actually let me sleep until 4:00.

Did anyone catch "Dance Wars"? There is a young man from Buffalo on the show! I was surprised to see him as I had not read or heard anything about it prior to watching the show. I only saw the first half hour ( taped it and decided it was time to go to bed), so I don;t know if they eliminate at this point or how it works.

Linny:
So sorry about your car. I would be at that Dealer bugging the heck out of them, and threatening to cancel the order. Can you get one somewhere else? Regarding the purse, not sure if the trays can be removed. That is a good question!

Garance:
Thanks for the tip on using the Ciment. I will try it that way next time.

Jen:
Yes it does get easier ... really! They say it takes 3 weeks to form a habit, so if you can stick it out till then, it should be easier. I would be careful with the caffine..I have it in the am at home before work, then when I get to work it's decafe from that point on. Which Kimberly Spreen's did you get? the one I got I hope so we can compare notes?

Josie:
Welcome Back! High five's to you for completing that marathon! We knew you could do it ;-)

Have a great day!

Deb:)

Hi Deb and those to follow,

My run last night went well. Today I will be going spinning
and maybe youga after.

I'm trying to eat clean and see if I can loose some weight. Wish me luck.

Josie

Happy Wednesday, All,

I did High Step Training this morning - I wasn't ravenous like I feared I would be afterward, but I did notice a lack of muscle strength - I had to go down in weights on a few exercises from what I usually do - I hope this will get better along with the horror of getting up so early. Thanks so much for the info, Deb - that should help me stick with it.

Josie, boy do I wish you good luck! I'm trying to eat clean too, and it is sooo hard. Last night the cookies were calling to me. I had 2 small ones - sigh.

Deb, the Spreen DVDs I ordered are CIA 2605 Cardio-Camp DVD, and CIA 2705 Absolute Kickboxing with Combat Intervals DVD. Do any of you have either one of those?

Tomorrow I plan to do KPC.

Have a wonderful day,
Jen

Hi Deb, Jen, Josie and later posters--

I did HIS 4ds with the chest and back work this morning.

Jen, I love Cardio Camp and the premix on Absolute Kickboxing where she alternates the combat with the kickbox. I don't do any of her extra work for abs, core, legs on these (I tried them once, and I just didn't like them), but the cardio is great--and really easy to learn.

I spent most of the afternoon picking out furniture for my new office. DH helped me with this, because I am so bad on figuring things out spatially on paper.

I had the Dance Wars on, but I only really watched the last 45 min. so I have a very dim idea of who survived from the auditions. I will watch it more next week, I guess.

Back to work here.

Tomorrow a new DVD from Collage--Leslie Sansone's 4 mile walk. I'll let you know what I think.

Hi Ladies;
Well my car finally came into dealership today.I can't pick it up till saturday though. Its an hour drive to dealership and I usually don't get home from work till about 5-5:30pm. Then I usually have to do all my charting so I won't have to time. Oh well gives them more time to check it out.
Deb:I'm going to check out the Dance Wars. I did see bits of dancing with stars and liked it. Are you going to get the Butler?
Garance:How do you like Leslie Sansome? Do you get a good cardio workout when you do her workouts? I have never seen any of her stuff so just wondering. One of these days I need to go furniture shoppin. We renovated my DS's old bedroom and I'm turning it into a office/sleepover room. My DH's grandkids are coming over saturday and we got a inflatable queen bed.
Josie: Congrats on the marathon. Where the heck do you get all your energy?
Jen:I have Kim Spreen's Triple threat, but I haven't even plugged it into the dvd player yet. Tell us how you like the ones you have.
Have a good night ladies.~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.