Pentagenarians & Beyond! It's Tuesday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I did an I-Tread this morning, 30 minutes...I had to have the battery replaced yesterday in my HRM...whew..I thougt it was something more serious since I whacked it a few times with the KB on Sunday!

Garance:
Would someone who has not seen all of the other Batman movies like Dark Night? Is it a contined type thing?

LaLa:
I like Grace's 60 minute outdoor as well, but I like doing it on a track or trail...not on the streets..

Where are Josie and Linny??? Hello!

Have a great day ladies!

Deb

Good morning!!

My daughter saw Dark Knight and said you can easily follow the story never having seen the other Batman movies. If anything, it's a continuation of Batman Begins, but she said it wasn't necessary to have seen that movie in order to follow this one. Apparently Heath Legder was amazing as the Joker!! Even better than (GASP!!) Jack Nicholson's portrayal many moons ago ... ;)

This evening I will be doing Firm Cardio Step Mix for my hour of cardio. Getting sick of this one ... if only I could do higher impact ... :confused: poor me ..

Carol
:)

Good morning! I feel as if I´ve already put in a full day. I´m getting lesson plans in order for that "s" word :confused:. Am out to walk the dog, then on to Grace again, couple with Natalie´s itread.

Deb, do you do a lot of treadmill work?
Carol, are you unable to do high impact of any kind? I´ve found that using a rebounder for things like the power segment of KickMax really helps.

Have a great day!

impatient again

Hi Deb, Linny, Carol, Lala, Josie, Kathy, and Rhonda--

This morning I did Cackle and Shriek (aka Leslie's 4 Fast and firm Miles).

Carol's daughter is right--you don't need to have seen any of the earlier Batman films. This is the second one starring Christian Bale, and directed by Christopher Nolan, who has definitely taken a darker direction than some of the earlier ones. Heath Ledger plays the Joker as a punk-terrorist with absolutely no intention beyond creating chaos and demonstrating that human nature is selfish, greedy, self-interested. He says at one point that Batman "completes me," meaning that conventional law enforcement and justice is absolutely irrelevant to his type of criminal. Only a vigilante like Batman can respond with the kind of force necessary to stop him---but also not destroy him.

My anticipation about STS has turned into irritation. My summer is dwindling and I just know I won't have time to absorb all of the protocols for getting these DVDs to work for me when school starts again.

Well, off to pick up my new office key--even though I can't move in until Friday night after 5.

ttfn

Good morning! I feel as if I´ve already put in a full day. I´m getting lesson plans in order for that "s" word :confused:. Am out to walk the dog, then on to Grace again, couple with Natalie´s itread.

Deb, do you do a lot of treadmill work?
Carol, are you unable to do high impact of any kind? I´ve found that using a rebounder for things like the power segment of KickMax really helps.

Have a great day!
I should use my rebounder a lot more than I do!!! :D Thanks for reminding me I have it!!

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.