Pentagenarians & Beyond..It's Thursday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I am copying what I wrote on yesterday's thread, since I am not sure anyone would be going back there to read this! No workout for me again today...I can't seem to get with it anymore...Not sure why, but nothing appeals to me.

Garance:
Sounds like the campus is really hopping! :confused:..I can't help you with the wedding expense info..DH and I got married 23 years ago, in our home, with about 40 people. My aunt and uncle catered it. I bought a dress at a department store. Not very fancy, but it was what we wanted. I will try to be more patient about STS..it is very difficult though..Did you see the line up for DWTS? Susan Lucci: it was rumored she would be on..she is 61 or 62..I heard Cloris Leachman is 82???

Linny:
Sorry to hear about your panic attack! Have you had these before? Maybe you need to take a day off like your Dr suggested. What am I missing regarding the night light? Does it help in some way?

Carol:
It sounds like S&H is working well for you. I bet you are are looking forward to STS as well. Have you done the 1RM for them yet?

Lala: Hello! Hope you are doing well.

Rhonda: where are you girl?

Have a great day ladies!

Deb

Good morning!

I refuse to do IRM until I know when STS is shipping. :D:D I'm sure any 1RM I do will change between now and then.

This morning was 30 minutes of Iron Core Way Volume 1 kettlebell circuit. I had planned the entire 45 minutes, but Sarah effectively kicked my behind by 30 minutes!! I also walked 20 minutes at work today.

Carol
:)

Tomato heaven!

Hi Deb, Linny, Carol, Lala, Josie, and any later posters--

This morning I did Leslie's 4 Fast Miles, music only (50 min.).

Darn, Deb, here I thought you were getting in some major zzzz, and instead you were up and at work before I even woke up. Don't be too hard on yourself about not getting in a workout. All too soon STS will be upon us (ahem! I don't really believe this, just being preposterously optimistic.) and then we will all be testing these 41 DVDs on our variously over-50 bodies and praying for results.

The tomato crop is in and I am gorging on them. It's really sinful how much I love homegrown tomatoes. I feel the hives coming on, but I don't care. I have them with every meal, and yesterday I ate 6 (!) tomatoes. I won't divulge what they do to my digestive system.

I'm with you, Carol, on the 1RM. When I get the e-mail telling me the DVDs are with big brown, Then and ONLY THEN, will I start dithering about all that self-testing.

Wow, Linny, a 6-page questionnaire! I guess they want a complete medical profile because rheumatoid arthritis is so complicated. Sounds like you will be having a great weekend, weatherwise, for your cookout.

Have a great day, ladies!

Hi Ladies:
Just a quick checkin leaving for work.
Deb:Sorry to hear about not working out,your body wants STS;)Regarding lights on,I only have panic attacks at night.If I wake and there is no light in room I freak out feel like I'm suffocating.:(
Garance:Happy tomato eating.I love those little grape tomatoes,yum.We trying to drcide to go to lake or not this weekend.I hearrd that we may now have showers in afternoon:confused:Also they have had 4 people bit by rabid cats in that area.::(
Well got to go~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.