Pentagenarians & Beyond: It's Monday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning:

I did an I-Tread this morning and will be off to start packing. I hope you still keep in touch while I am away. Unfortunetely, I won;t have internet access so I won;t be able to check in.

Garance:
Did you like the movie?

He to Jen, Linny Josie

Have a great week, I'll be back Friday.

Deb :)

Hi Deb, Jen, Linny, and Josie--

Have a safe trip, Deb! Hey--you're going to miss the primary tomorrow. Any regrets?

This morning I did 4ds HIS with the Chest and Back. Now that I have the step routine down cold, I love it.

Yes, I thought the movie was excellent, and done extremely well with episodes seen from multiple perspectives. It's a sad story--but I knew that to begin with, because I read the book. And I rather liked the meta-fictional gift of a happy ending. It reminds you that these are, after all, characters in a novel.

Disappointed about the Pats! Oh well.

Hi Ladies,

I ended up running 8 miles on Saturday and nothing on Sunday.
It was raining so hard on Sunday, that I just looked outside and went back to bed.

I went to see my friend Jeannie on Saturday and it was very sad to see her the way she is now. She is under hospise care now and the Dr. told her that there is nothing else that he can do for her.

My plan is to spin tonight.

Deb, Have a safe trip!

Please keep my friend in your prayers.

Josie

Hi Ladies:
Deb: Have a safe trip,try to have good time even though its work related.
Garance: Any dancing tonite? I did like Atonement but I wished it had a happy ending.I like feel good movies. My DH was so depressed last night about the Patriots losing.He said he had nightmares about them all night.I can think of better things too have nightmares about.
Josie: Prayers go out to your friend Jeannie.Praying for a miracle or that if it is her time to go to heaven that it is painfree.
Well I'm finally done working tonite(early for a change) only worked about 10 hours today.Yippee! Tomorrow I go for job interview. I so hope this is THE JOB. Have a great night ladies~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.