Pentagenarians and Beyond--Friday.

garance

Cathlete
Hi Jen, Linny, and any other over 50s who show up--

I did Jari Love's Get Ripped and Chiseled this morning (60 min. of high rep, low weight work).

Went ballroom dancing last night--a whole variety. We started off with swing, then the tango, followed by the fox trot with some new twists, and ended up with the cha-cha. Really fun.

Sunny here for a change. It's supposed to get very cold, though, later this afternoon.

Any weekend plans, ladies??

Hi Garance, Linny Jen and Deb,

I'm sorry for not posting lately. I have been very busy at work and and a bit under the weather. I have not been motivated to workout since my friend died, I miss her very much.

I know that this will pass, but I still have the funeral to attend tomorrow and she had asked me to say some words for her. I know that I will start to cry as soon as I open my mouth.

I was thinking of asking my DD to read it for me.

Oh well, I'm glad that I have a long weekend to get myself together.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Josie

Hi all,

I am back.. Mexico was great, warm etc even if it did rain at least once a day.. when it rains in Cancun, it doesn;t fool around! It gets really windy, I mean windy where the palm trees are bening in half, then a dark cloud comes over head and there is a torrential downpour! Usually lasts a short time, then it gets sunny again.. We worked, but did have a lot of down time to do other things. I need to read a couple of days posts to catch up with what has been going on around here!

Deb:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.