Pentagenarians & Beyond! ^^^Tuesday^^^

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Afternoon!

I started out early today with errands to do. I did S&H Chest & Back, then had to take the dogs to the groomer and do some shopping. I also stopped by the Memory Care Facility to see my aunt. So sad. They place is wonderful, but going there always makes me sad.

It is beautifultoday, 30 degrees but sunny.

Josie: High ^^^'s on the winnings! great timing :7 . When is the marathon? you mentioned you will be dieting after the New Year holiday, is that for the race?

Garance:
You do Low Max the way I do, the first 4 interval pre-mix. That is all I have learned, and really still stumble through it. Good to hear your DH got home safely. My DH and I ventured out Sunday afternoon to Borders ( DH claimed he had the "shack nasties" which is another way to say cabin fever I guess LOL). It was pretty bad on the I-90. We were going about 30 mph. I requested that Grafton book from the library. I can't wait to read it. Female P.I's are one of my favorite types of book.

Jen:
I read in the Open forum that you are going for a job interview with a pre-employement test. You will do great! You should explain that you have used the MS softwear, but in your current position they had their own. You are confident that you will be able to quickly get familiar with again. Hiring managers appreciate honesty. Let us know how it goes. We are rooting for you! :7

Rhonda.... hope you post later.

Stay warm!

Deb

Hi, Deb,

Thanks for the well-wishes. The testing is tomorrow morning. I'll be okay, I think, if I get a chance to talk to someone first, but the e-mail I got today makes me think I'm just going to sit down in front of a computer, take tests, then leave. They'll call people to come back after the tests are graded. If that happens, I could be in deep doo-doo. Right now, I'm trying to calm myself down so that I won't blow the stuff I'm good at by being nervous. If it's just typing, multitasking, spelling/grammar, and medical terminology tests, I'm okay, unless I let the nerves take over.

Right now, I'm going to do Power Circuit and burn off some energy. If that doesn't do it, I have plenty of laundry to fold and presents to wrap!

Have a wonderful day,

Jen

Hi Deb and Jen and later posters--

Today I did the second premix on Lowmax--Intervals 4-7. Actually, I don't have any trouble with the choreography on this routine. I did, however, overuse the routine for awhile and it bored me.

Sounds like you are enjoying your vacation, Deb. I am still grading, but managed to pick up a few gifts today for my sons, and some gorgeous earrings for the woman my son is bringing home again for Christmas.

Good luck on your testing, Jen. Does this mean you are leaving your current employment??

Back to grading. So far the papers have been pretty good. Just read a long seminar paper on Coppola and gave it an A.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.