Pentagenariand & Beyond ^^Thursday^^

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did one of the timesaver pre-mixes from Gym Style Legs. It is nice that they have those as an option to the full workout, or I probably would have blown it off today.. I was very tired this morning.

Did everyone notice that they have started a separate forum for STS questions? How nice is that?

Garance:

I looked at that Jari Love workout over at Collage.. they never mentioned pre-mixes..that is good to know. How do you compare her to Cathe's weight work? No, I am not watching American Idol.. singing does not do anything for me and I hate watching people make fools of themselves on Tv.

Jen:
Hope you start to feel better soon.

Linny:
Glad that all will be ok with your eye. That is scary stuff.. very cold here all the time! LOL ;-)

Have a great day!

Deb

Hi Deb and later posters--

Today I did 4ds LIS with the shoulder, calves, and abs work--approximately 65 min. Really enjoying the step routine.

Deb, this is a high rep, low weight workout--somewhat akin to Cathe's Power Hour, except that I personally think it's tougher. On Power Hour I never experienced total muscle failure, and I had no trouble doing the light weights Cathe used. On Jari Love's I would have to stop and lower the weight on several of the exercises. It was tough!

Linny, I bet you feel so much better. I think a scratched cornea is really, really painful. I have two of Sansone's--the 5-miler and the Walk Slim 4-miler. Yes, I think you can get a decent workout on these. I recommend, though, turn her off and just play the music. I've said this before, but she sounds like a born-and-bred Jersey girl (nothing wrong with that!) and reminds me of Carmela Soprano in her voice and intonations--grating.

Oh, I love to see people make fools of themselves, and last night was no exception on American Idol. It seems more good-natured this year than last, though. I also feel like I get some insight into how wacky some Americans are. It's useful when I find myself totally out of the loop in understanding other points of view on politics, world events, history, religion.

Jen, I really hope you can shake the cold soon. I HATE colds. My eyes get so watery and puffy it drives me nuts. The worst is when a head cold decides to go south and then you have coughing spells that won't stop. Blech!!!

Happy Thursday, All,

Linny, I'm so glad you went to the doctor. You must have been in agony with that much damage.

Late yesterday afternoon, after resting all day before that, I did Timesaver 3 Biceps and Core. I was gasping for air during the cardio, which doesn't usually happen, but the cold feels better this morning, so no harm done.

Garance, I love American Idol too. I like it much better when it gets down to the finalists, but I love this part for the judges' reactions - I was laughing out loud several times last night.

Have a wonderful day,
Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.