peeps Wed March 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
Peeps, I am taking this recovery week to heart! Another day of sleeping late for me! I guess my body needs it, for I feel wonderful!

Have a good day!

Good Morning Peeps,

I went a little crazy last night and did Muscle max. I swear that workout manager is gonna be the death of me!!!! I NEED to see all the w/os in the days. So I am doing more just to fill out the calendar. Have I ever mentioned I am a little OCD????

I will do a step w/o this morning and hope my legs will hold up.

Have a great day!!!!

ellie

Good Morning Peeps!

Hi Phyllis & Ellie !:)

This morning was disc 8, back & tri's / stab. ball abs /extended stretch !:eek:

Wii was fun ! We didn't get to play as much as we wanted but I really liked it. I don't think it's really a "work out " for Cathe-doers, but it was fun entertainment and better than just sitting on the couch playing a video game for sure !!;):D

Have a good one !

Becky

Hi Peeps,

Hi Phyllis, Ellie and Becky!

Today was cardio - I did Jules Benson step and pilates workout.

My body is really sore, B & G has a tendency to do that to me, but my obliques, lats are also aching. What is up with that??

Well, it should be interesting, I have upper body pyramid for tomorrow's agony..:rolleyes:

OMG- I TRIED CoreMax!!!

That 1st segment is a killer. I am soooooo afraid to even look at segments 2 and 3. I did the timesaver BM2 premix first. Yikes. I won't be able to move tomorrow!!!!

ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.