PEEPS Wed Feb 18

pwmatt

Cathlete
I saw little green things sticking up in my garden. It's either crocus or tulips. So that means that the cold will end! Yes, there will be a spring.:)

Well, it looks as though we are adding another cat to our family. Someone dumped a beautiful Persian cat at the shelter a few weeks ago. Two days later she had kittens. I fell in love with the mom(Lanie) and have started the adoption procedure. I have to wait till the kittens are old enough to be separated from her. I'll post a picture of her this weekend. I don't have a good one right now.

Back and tris followed by ab work today. STS is really giving me some nice lat definition. I never worked hard enough for back and this routine is forcing me to. That is good.

Enjoy today, everyone!

Hi Phyllis,

It looks like we are the early birds today, and not that early at that! Good news about the cat, Phyllis, I wish you well with your newest family member.

Today was Intervals - I did HISM 2 and the abs that follow. Long and tiring, but a good sub for an imax, imo.

Yes Phyllis I feel the end of winter coming soon. I can't wait for the warmer weather. Last week was such a tease!!

congratulations on your new cat. Can't wait to see a picture.

Aren't those ab plate exercises tough!! I was able to do a couple of each all though I am sure my form was BAD!!

Today is a cardio day for me although I am not sure when I will get it in. I usually workout in the morning but my little nephew slept here last night so I couldn't get to it.

Ellie- Do you think my son knew what he was saying? It seems innocent enough, but vagina and virginia....are they that similar!?!? He didn't laugh when he said it, until I started laughing. Oh well, it gave me a good laugh.

Becky- how is STS going? I am thinking about starting where Cathe is to post with her. I may start back on week 2 next monday. I am not sure yet. I think about it while I am away this weekend.

Have a great day everyone.
chrissy

Good Morning Peeps

I am sore from the Gauntlet yesterday!!! Ouch
I really want to try the Viper and Imax extreme, but not today.
DS5 has cardiac appt at 2:30. He is doing fine but has had an awful cough for awhile. So he's home with me.

Chrissy- It is funny!!! He probably never even heard the word before!! My son had a problem with ST and TR. So if he wanted to play with his TRuck it started with an F. And don't ask about STICKS!!!!

Phyllis- a new kitty!!! How fun!! Are you coming to Cathe's on Monday??? I want to see your LATS!!!

Conni- What is HISM??? Do you work out early?? I have always been a morning exerciser, but lately I have done a few in the late afternoon. Then I am starving!!! And sometimes it keeps me awake. Tomorrow am I am trying Imax Extreme. Emphasis in TRYING!!!!

I hope all Peeps have a great day
I'll bbl for check in
ellie

Good Morning Peeps !!

Phyllis !! A new cat ! I can't wait to see a picture!! I couldn't work at a shelter, because I'd bring everything home ! ;)
I can't wait to see a sign of spring. Tomorrow it's going to be 28 degrees for our HIGH temp. with snow. Accumulating snow over the weekend !:mad:

Chrissy, today was day two for me and really, I LOVE it ! Today went so fast !! I did 4 real pullups and then the rest off the TM. That worked well so that's what I'll continue to do. I don't do deadlifts at all, so used the ball roll-in's that Cathe showed as a substitute .
Your story about your nephew had me howling ! Kids are so funny.
My 3 yr old GS called me Nana BOOBY the other day!
Then he looked so embarrassed, like he didn't know that was going to come out of his mouth ! :eek: LOL I have NO IDEA where that came from ?!!!? I'm an A cup ! LOL LOL:p:D

Hi Connie !!

Ellie, did you LIKE Gauntlet ??? I love those workouts, but really have to be in good cardio shape for them !!;)

As I mentioned above, I did STS disc 2 and extended stretch! I wonder if I'll be able to MOVE tomorrow ???

Have a good one!

Becky

Good afternoon, Peeps!!

Today was Supersets, I'm into my second week of a 6 week rotation, I love how the time flies with this workout!!

Tomorrow will be either the stepper at the gym or a Drill Max premix.

Have a good one!!

Ellie,

HISM 2 is Tracey's High Intensity Mix 2, a fun 9 interval workout, alot like Imax 2 but dancy.

I am a queen of substitutions and I love my cardio!!:p

Guten Tag, Peeps!

Day two of no workouts. Yesterday was my rest day, but last night DH had bad sinus drainage and snored so bad I got up at 4:15 and slept on the couch...and woke up at 6:45AM, waaaaaaaaaaay past workout time. I might try to squeeze in some upper body work after Top Chef, but I can't promise that will happen, LOL!

Phyllis--Post a pix of your new family member when you get her home--I can't wait to see her!!

Jerry--I love Supersets! The ab work in that one really burns my core out. I have a tough time by the time Cathe tells us to get down on the floor and do the bicycle...ugh!

:) Wendy

Hi Peeps! This morning I ended up doing half an hour on my elliptical and jamming to music. It was a great workout! Tomorrow is ME again.

I'm home from work early today as I have to take DD to Denver to spend the next few days at her grandparents'. A few hours of missed work today will save me from taking two full days off the rest of the week because DD doesn't have school (conferences, in-service, etc). It's super windy out, so I'm not enjoying the drive on the highway. And I found out today that there's a fire burning really close to one of my favored hiking spots in the area...which is a natural area now after being burned out by another fire several years ago! Hopefully they got a lot of it under control before the winds really kicked up.

Very funny about the kids and their pronunciations!:)

Conni, i never really got into HISM. Actually, I forgot that I had it. Maybe I'll break it out again one of these days.

Chrissy, have a great time this weekend. You leave tomorrow, right?

Ellie, I can't make it on Mon. BTW, my lats aren't that spectacular. I see some more definition, but probably nobody else can.

Becky, maybe DS was thinking nana booboo - you know that silly kids chant - nana booboo, you can't catch me (say in a singsong voice)

Jerry, SS is a good WO. Have youb een doing the premixes? I do find it confusing with the groups and rounds.

Wendy, I will get a picture up - hopefully Sun after the shelter.

Jill,I don't like driving in windy conditions either. Will you be sad with DD away?

Good news, good news! I'm going to FLA next month with my sister! She found an excellent price - 114.00 round trip to West Palm Beach. My dad and other sister live there. Yea! 5 days of sun and fun!!:D:cool::cool:

I'm a little worried about interrupting my STS rotation - but, oh well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.