Peeps WED Feb 11

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hey, it's warm out. I think it must be in the 50's already! WooHoo!

I did STS disc 5 today - back and tris. I'm loving every bit of these workouts . They move quickly and the time flies!

Off to work. :(

Good Morning !

Hey Phyllis, it's in the 50's here too ! But we are expecting severe weather later. 60 mph winds and possible tornados !!!!

No workout yet, but I think I'll ride the bike or do step.
I was going to finish testing , but am still too sore from Monday!

Phyllis , do you have time to do everything in the 30 sec. breaks ? I'm afraid setting up, checking the card for what weight to use, getting a drink.....whatever, I'll be running around like a chicken with my head cut off !!!:eek:

Have a great day everyone ,

Becky

Phyllis-I'll be doing back and tris today as soon as the kids get on the bus, too.

Becky-the 30 secs is sometimes a little quick. I just got a db rack to organize my dumbbells and it is has helped alot. Also printing the workout card and knowing exactly the weight you need helps. And as I get more into the series, I am becoming more efficient.

I really love this program.

chrissy

Hi Peeps,

Phyllis - Glad you are enjoying STS, keep us informed!

Becky - Yes, we are in for it here too, it is going from the 50's and thunderstorms, to the 30's and snow tonight....we have to be in Ohio!:eek:

Today was cardio day - I did Deirdre's Tap Less, Step More. I just love this workout for a complex step day. It is the bomb, I wish she would do more!

Good morning!!

So glad to hear everyone is enjoying STS!!! It really does sound as if it was worth the wait!!!

As for me, I feel 100% better today, had been a little under the weather the past few days, so I just took it easy..but in doing so, was organizing my Cathe DVD's and discovered my weight workout for the next few weeks...Supersets..I need to attack my muscles in a new way, and this will do the trick, I'll be starting today, as a matter of fact.

Drill Max is still on schedule this week, but two times a week may be pushing it for me, so I'm going to use DM as a form of cardio along with my weight training..I'll be doing DM Saturday.

I actually had forgotten I had ordered Supersets/Push-Pull.

BBL!

Thanks Jer. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

I did DM on Sunday. I think that is my favorite workout. I always do it, usually one of the premixes.

have a great day.

chrissy

Jerry- I am going to KICK your butt!!!!!
I did DM and just finished after wanting to die and you didn't do it!!!! Oh, ve have vays ov dealing wis peeple like you!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have a major computer issue and I need to have it fixed. The computer guy will need to take it for a day and I don't want to let it go!!!!! But over the last few days I have had major trouble keeping it up and running. Hopefully he can take it on the weekend.

Jer- glad tou are feeling a little better.

All you STS ers GREAT JOB!!!!! I am not ready for it yet, but when I am I hope I enjoy it as much as you do.

Chrissy- how is your calf??? Better. Are you doing cardio along with STS??

ellie

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

Survived the storms last night down here in Dallas--did have tornado sirens going off at 9:30PM but all is OK in my neighborhood!!!

My heel was bothering me this morning so I kept it very low impact and simple--Basic Step. :)

Jerry--I love Supersets and Push/Pull. I did Supersets last week; it's Push/Pull this week. They are quick and get the job done, in my opinion.

Have a great day!
:) Wendy

Quickie Post --

Just completed BootCamp everything but core premix followed w/ Squeeze Stronger Ab Medley Owie!
I still have my Turkish Get Ups to do in a bit but I needed to eat as I was hungry.

Wendy
Glad you guys are fine -I've dealt with that type of weather living here in the Carolinas and its scary.

Heather
How are you doing? Did you get that bad weather also?

Ellie hey at least you got it done!!! DM is something else.

Hope your computer issues get fixed pronto.

Big Hellos to Phyllis, Becky, Chrissy, Conni, Jerry and all who follow.

DH is off until Tuesday so I may be MIA for a bit :cool:

picture.php

I finally made myself work out. Jeesh! I had a case of the I- don't -wanna's today !
But I did 30 min. on stationary bike and part of Biggest Loser weight lose yoga with Bob !
That was fun.
Have a good one !
Becky

Ellie- yes I am back to doing cardio. I started just doing high impact step and I think I was getting an overuse injury (knees, calves, etc). Not only the impact of Cathe's cardio but also stepping so much. So I am going to try to keep the high impact down to 2 days a week and lower impact 1 or 2 days (elliptical, treadmill, etc). It should be easier to do this now that I am doing STS. Before I was doing 5-6 days of high impact cardio-DM, IMAX's, BM2. I was really only doing 1 day of weights. I'll be all ready for the next tri-staters RT!!

chrissy

Chrissy- you were doing 5-6 days of high impact step???? OMG, I wouldn't be able to move. Were your knees killing you??? That's a lot. Switching it up with STS should be a great shake up for you. I really need to get more serious about my weight lifting. I have been going light and lower reps lately. I hurt my upper back once and it kinda scared me off. I'm sure I could start again. maybe I will do that this week. I am not ready for STS because of the push ups and other upper body stuff. But hoprfully I'll get there.

ellie

First Superset workout done, it felt great, was happy to use muscles in different ways, and even happier to get a workout in in general. Feelings a little bit of DOMS.

BTW, my idea of High Impact Step is carrying a bag of groceries up my 2 porch steps without falling. I don't know how you gals do it with step!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.