PEEPS Valentines Day

pwmatt

Cathlete
My legs are ready to work, now if I could only get my head to get into the game too! STS D6 is on tap along with abs.

Let's see, I need to take the dog to the rabies clinic in town.That should be fun. All the dogs form town corralled into one spot. I think it makes all the animals very nervous. I know it makes ME nervous. I often want to pet some of the other animals - but you never know what a nervous dog is capable of.

After that I have to go with DH to clean out one our rental homes. The previous renter left all his stuff there - furniture,food and everything. So, I'm going to pick through. DS is getting a house next year at college with a bunch of other guys and I sure he could use some of this stuff!(not the food!)

Have a great day!

Guten Morgen, Phyllis!

I did LIC cardio timesaver plus the abs, then Total Body Stretching (both ball segments.) I will be going later this morning to Whole Foods or Central Market for grocery shopping, and I plan on making some cherry-chocolate cupcakes today with Houdini for our Valentine's Day treat. :)

Have a great day, everyone!
:) Wendy

Good morning, Peeps!

No formal workout today...I'm doing SuperClean Extreme in the kitchen to clean up after our little 'guest'. We'll see if we caught him last night...so far no luck, though! DH thinks he must be able to fly since he's not setting off the traps LOL. I'll get some functional weight training in by pulling out the oven and cleaning out all of the drawers. I can't wait to reclaim my kitchen as I have not been eating well lately since we've been eating out so much!

I'm hoping to get my workouts in the mail today as there will be no mail service on Monday (president's day, I think).

Ellie - Late last year we got a couch & loveseat/loungechair type furniture from my brother when he moved. We got rid of our old couch and put our futon into his storage unit. The futon we had originally gotten to give me something comfortable to sleep on if I couldn't sleep upstairs. Well, turns out that although the matching furniture looked great in our living room, the couch wasn't comfortable to sleep on. So we gave that to Habitat for Humanity and got the futon back out of storage...it is so comfortable! Sometimes I will go sleep downstairs if I can't sleep, but usually DH doesn't start snoring until about an hour before I wake up which makes it not really worth it. Thankfully he doesn't snore all night most of the time!

Hi peeps!

Today was Squeeze Stronger, then I did some cleaning and laundry. DS and I went to Kohls and then Target, so now I am online checking in before Inlaws come over for Valentines goodies.
I confess I have eaten some chocolate, and I don't care one bit!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Peeps...

Supersets later today.

Weight Watchers starting Monday, I am soooo ready for this, I am by no means a vain person, but I want to reap all the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, mainly the increased energy that shedding extra pounds will give me!!

I am also by no means a fan of the scale, I don't believe that numbers alone tell the whole story, but that is the criteria WW uses, so I'll play along.

Hope to check back in later after SS

Hey Jill, what's the deal with your "guest". I must've missed your post about that. I'm supposing that it is a mouse?

Jerry, good luck with WW. I think you will find it to be a very sensible program that will have you heading to correct food choices for the rest of your life!:)

Conni, I'm glad you enjoyed your chocolate! Yum!

Phyllis,

Yes...we have a mouse in the house! It's in our kitchen, somewhere behind the cabinets and drawers. It's gotten into a few of our drawers and cabinets, so the things that have been cleaned are all over our counter and we still need to clean out the rest of the drawers today because of the 'evidence' it left behind. This basically renders our kitchen unusable to make anything in right now...therefore we've been eating out a lot and now I feel like crap. LOL I can't wait to reclaim my kitchen today!

Hi Everyone !!!

I hope you're all having a great Valentine's Day !!!

I'm getting ready to workout. This is late for me , but we've been running all over the place today. We got all the stuff we needed and DH and DS are installing recessed lighting in the kitchen today .

I'm doing CCPP (for Michele). Tomorrow will be a rest day and then STS Monday !! WOOO HOOO!!! :)

Becky

Peeps!!!

I remember now why i don't exercise in the afternnon/ evening!!! I was up most of the night. You poor people with insomnia. How the heck do you stand it??? I would have done a million things around the house except the boys and DH were sleeping. There is NOTHING on TV unless you really want a food chopper or Shamwow!.

I finally fell asleep just in time for the rooster to get me up! Needless to say this mornin has NOT been fun. I made breakfast, cleaned up, DH went food shopping and then I took a short nap!!!

TOMORROW MORNING I will do a w/o. I want to play outside with the boys for awhile today!!!

Jerry WW is great. I found it the easiest thing to follow. And I did it online. No meetings for me. No time and i didn't want to bring the kids. It gave me a MUCH better idea of real portion size and some good alternatives to the crap I was eating. Good LUCK

Phyllis- is this rabies shot thing???? For all the local animals??? Have fun
And I could tell you some rental horror stories!!! I finally sold my last property 3 years ago because i couldn't clean up one more person's mess. Amazing how some people live isn't it???

Conni- any news on the job front??? Are you having people over for V day. Enjoy the chocolate!!! I am having buttercreams!!! And no regrets. I don't think V day candy has any calories!!!

Jill- Tell Micky to find Minny and get out of your house!!!! At least your kitchen will be already spring cleaned!!!!

ellie

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I did disc 6 today-legs. That was a tough workout. But I did enjoy it.
I signed my kids up for baseball today. And we are going out to the Olive Garden. Not my top pick for Italian but my kids love it. My husband and I are going to the poconos at the end of the week for a long weekend, so we will celebrate Valentine's Day alone then. I am still trying to figure out how the fit the whole next week of STS in and cardio in 4 days. (we leave on Thursday)

Have a great day!
chrissy

I'm back !

CCPP was fantastic, as always ! I LOVE that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy, lucky you !!! Your weekend getaway sounds great !!!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.