Peeps Tues Mar 3

pwmatt

Cathlete
Well, the kids are off of school again!! No more snow, but icy road conditions. DD may never graduate at this point!

It is terribly cold here - somewhere around 15. I just keep repeating to myself 3 more weeks until FLA, 3 more weeks until FLA!

I think I will do a cardio from CTX and maybe some abs.

Good Morning Peeps !

Phyllis, I hear you ! It's 7 degrees here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEVEN !! ugh.

I'm going over to DD's today to play with her new Wii Fit . Has anyone played before ?
She loves it !!

Today is cardio day for me .

Phyllis, can I come with you ???????????????? :)

Becky

Hi everyone,

Never played Wii either, Phyllis, are we the only ones???

I am doing the March rotation, but didn't see it until after my workout today. I did B & G, so that will be my sub for L & G today.
My legs are fried!!!!!!

Have a good day,still pretty cold here, 8 degrees and holding, but we may end up in the mid 20's today, yee haa!!

Kids had a snow day yesterday too. They are back to school but it is cold here too. I can't wait for spring!!

I have wii fit. It is fun but I haven't used it since STS started. I like doing the ski jumps, hula hoop, and the kickboxing. The more you play the more activities and harder it gets. (it is not hard- not for someone who does Cathe!) Have fun!!

Ellie- I have a spasy moment for you. Yesterday I was doing weights. I picked up 2-15 lbs DB. I didn't move my ball out of the way after last exercise so the ball was in my walking space between my step and living room chair. I attempted to lift my left leg up over the ball as I was walking foward, my foot caught the end of the ball and started to roll with my leg. Well I lost my balance, I knew I was going to fall so I threw my Db out of the way. The leg that was on the ball landed first, right on my knee :((concrete floors). Then I landed on my elbows and banged the back on my arm on one of the DB (so much for throwing them out of the way!) Today I have a big bruise on my elbow and my knee. I cannot kneel today-ouch!! I felt like I was falling in slo-mo. It is one of those things that if I was recorded would have ended up on you tube or America's funniest videos. :eek: For some reason I thought of you ellie after it happened -why is that!?!:p

Hiya Peeps.

Phyllis
the kids over here end up w/ snow make up days so will your DD have to make up the days missed?

Becky oldest DD has Wii Fit its fun but I don't play it much

Conni Thanks for reminding me to update the rotations index soon - a friend loaned me CLX so I started that yesterday.

Will Silver is home but still not 100% and his sis Cassie my calico is constantly hissing at him. Before he got sick he was the dominant one so we shall see. He is on the Hill's prescription S/D food now for a month until his check up and antibiotics.

DH just got home w/ breakfast talk to you all later this mama is hungry :)

picture.php

Peeps

I am sooooo busy!!!!
I will be bacl later to check in
Chrissy- I laughed hard at your story!!!! I KNOW THE FEELING!!!!

ellie

Vilma, the last day of school will be pushed back and that means graduation will be too. I'ts not a big deal, except DD had plans to go whitewater rafting on a certain day and she may not be able to do that now.:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.