peeps Tues Mar 10

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hey peeps please forgive me if I don't check in so often. I'm busy these days and don't have lots of free time.

I'm soo sore from yesterdays chest,tri and shoulder work. I heavied up a little more that my workout card told me to and now I'm paying the consequences. Today was BM2 timesaver premix and abs.

Have a good day all.

Hey Phyllis, thanks for starting things off today. Hope you get some down time with all the activities you have going..

Today was LL, and I added stretchmax 3. Can we say "hover squats?????"

Hi Peeps!

Phyllis, sorry you are so busy. Did Kitty come out from her hiding place ?
I think that's not so unusual. I'd just put her food and water near her and I think she will come out on her own in time. Poor thing.

Hover squats~! :eek: Ouch! Better you than me, Connie !!:p

I just finished Step blast 1,2, 3 and abs from KPC & SJP !

I did shorter cardio because it's supposed to be 75 today , and I want to walk outside later !! Gotta enjoy it while I can.....tomorrow it's back to cold !:mad:

Have a great day!

Becky

Hello Phyllis, Conni , Becky & the Peeps that follow!

Phyllis I know all about life getting so hectic that it's hard to post here.
So did your new kitty leave her hiding place? Is there someway you could leave her food and a litter box in a quiet room for just her until she gets used to the new environment?

Conni Oh yes hover squats bite ;)

Becky I like that premix :) How is STS treating you?

Today starts my 'weekend' rest day as its DH's weekend. I'll be starting week 2 of CLX on Thursday but I hope to do some stretchmax today and maybe a nice walk in the neighborhood.

Have a great one everybody!

picture.php

Off to take a nice long walk !
:cool:It's 75 degrees !!!:cool:

Tomorrow it's going to be in the 40's !:(:confused:

But for now I'm in a tank top and shorts !!:cool:

Becky - lovin' the warm stuff !;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.