Peeps Tues Feb 10

pwmatt

Cathlete
Cardio today - IMAX 1. I'm sure that was nothing compared to a Terminator workout. I considered doing one of those today, but I didn't have the time.

Ellie, which one did you do?

Becky, are you sore today? ;)

Good morning Peeps! Quick check-in, then I need to hit the shower. I did Tae Bo's Elite Fat Blasting Cardio this morning. It was a really good workout for me...it worked out all my stiffness/soreness from yesterday's weights and I got a tremendous abs workout the way I like them to be worked!

Have a good day, everyone! And BTW, I'm with Jerry...I won't do any workout titled 'Terminator' LOL It might kill me ;)

Mornin' Peeps !

SHORT night for me.....I fell asleep around 11 & got up at 2 !:(
I am dragging MAJORLY too.

Yes Phyllis, I am sore !! Even my shoulders- which dont often get very sore ! But mostly my chest. Owwwww those endless pushups!!:eek::eek:

I'm happily DOMSY. :p

I just finished IMAX2 and have to say probably due to a lack of sleep, I just didn't have a lot of energy........and skipped the Genie Hops, and all the tucks and air jacks. I still am sweating though.

Off to do abs......and then I am DONE ! Maybe with EVERYTHING. For the day !!!!

Yawn,
Becky

I did Pilates abs, which I found out isn't my favorite. But they can't ALL be, right ???;)

So far my favorite is medicine ball abs . LOVE IT ! And am trying to talk DD into doing the partner med. ball workout with me . Has anyone done that one yet ??

FINALLY, I am off to shower !!!!

Becky

Hi peeps,

Glad everyone is feeling the "burn" today! I did MM, and it kicked my butt, go figure.. I must not have been up to it today, but I got through it.

Hi Peeps

Yesterday I did LAZYMAX.
And then I had a ton of kids at my house playing. They were off from school so a few moms needed help. The boys had a blast!!!!
Today however became CleanMax!!! And run errands and refill meds and grocery shop etc. it's 1 o'clock and I am just getting to my computer!!!

How is everyone today? Anyone else getting spring fever like me?? The sun is shining, it's in the 40's and I want to be outside!!

EARLY tomorrow I am trying the Gauntlet. I hope I survive!!!!

Have a great day
ellie

Good Afternoon, Peeps...

Yes, Ellie, I am so ready for Spring!!!!!!

Today me and DW will be doing Leslie Sansone's 5 mile Fat Burning Walk.

Yesterday I went for the full KM workout, and loved every minute of it. Some people don't care for this workout, say it's not intense enough...I love it for that reason, I am able to focus on form with this one!

Have a great day!

Jerry- I loved the KM w/o!! I thought it was hard and my upper body hurt afterwards!!!!

Have fun with DW today. How is WW coming along??? I may try it up again just for the belly fat!!!

Keep me smiling Peeps, I'm feeling a little down these days!!!

ellie

Ellie..

Just started today with WW, and while it's far too soon to know what the results will be, I've already learned a few things about portion control, and my lack of it.

One thing I definitely need to do is eat slower and enjoy the food, instead of just shoveling it in..I've always been a fast eater, goes back to my teen years when I viewed eating as a necessary annoyance, and the sooner I finished, the sooner I could get back to having fun with my friends.

I did Legs today. It was supposed to be chest, bi's and shoulders but for some reason my shoulder is bothering me today. I hope it is nothing serious. I was with my trainer today and my legs were very shaky after. I love that feeling. I also ran for about 30 minutes before hand.

Ellie-sorry to hear you are feeling down these days. I hope you feel better.
I have a funny story about my 7 year old. He was reading a book to me about George Washington. "George Washington was born in 1732 in Vagina.....:confused:" What!? Ryan I think you mean Virginia. Oh, okay mom!! I couldn't stop laughing and he didn't understand why I was laughing so hard. Kids are funny:eek:

Have a good night
chrissy

Chrissy- I did the Gauntlet today and can barely move, but the vagina story has made my night!!!! I am still laughing. Thank you for brightening my day!!

I hope your shoulder is okay
ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.