Peeps Thurs Feb 19

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hey peeps, it's almost Friday! WooHoo!

I posted lte yesterday about my excitement. I'm going to FLA next month to visit my dad and sis! My other sis told me about a great airfare that only lasted until midnight last nite. It only cost me $114 to fly RT to West Palm Beach! I'm going March 23-27. Yes, I'm happy. It came after a less than stellar day yesterday.

Today was cardio. I did the double cardio premix from HIS/LIS. Those routines are wonderful and the time just whooshes by. :)

Hi Phyllis and all peeps,

Great news for you, Phyllis, I hope you have a great trip, that is a heck of a deal!

Ellie, I forgot to respond to one of your questions yesterday. I do get up really early and usually am working out by 4:30am. I am at work by 7:00 am, so I need to get it done!

Today was HSC, with the hi/lo on the rebounder!

Hey Peeps !

No workout for me today. My back is acting up again !!:( I'm sitting against a heating pad. It's like a very tight and painful band across my lower back. I'm going to try to rest it and baby it as much as possible today because I can't stand the thought of having to stop STS now !
Of course, I will be sensible about it and if I can't do it, I can't. :(
I can't believe that YESTERDAY I was lifting weights and stretching (with legs crossed in indian style) with my head on the ground ! Today it hurts to pour coffee !:mad:

Have a good one !

Becky

Good Morning, Peeps..

I'm off to the gym to hit the gym later this morning for an elliptical workout.

Phyllis...Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, huh?? Great for you, I still have to wait until November...:( I'm sure you'll have a blast!! You asked if I had been doing any of the premixes of SuperSets...no, I haven't...just been using the workout as is for this 6 week rotation, will see after that...I love this DVD, though.

I think it's awesome to have Cathe doing STS right along with you, her reviews are hysterical!!

Hope to check back later!

Good Morning Peeps,

I did the Gauntlet on Tuesday, and today I am trying the VIPER!!! God help me, this could get ugly!!!! I am hoping to make it 1/2 way thru or better.
DS5 is home with me today and normally his constant interruptions can be annoying. Today, they may be welcome rests!!!

DS if off the monitor until April. YIPEE!!!! I am so happy for him.

I won't even tell you what I ate yesterday. Totally disgusting, but it was Stress eating for sure!!! I may join the WW check in. I think I need to keep better track of what I am eating.

Cathe class on Monday!!!! I must be prepared

Have a great day everyone

ellie

I did week 3 chest, biceps and shoulders. Great workout. :confused: I loved the hammer curls with the band. Cathe is soooo creative.

I am off to the Poconos. Have a great weekend everyone.
chrissy

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

Yesterday I DID get a workout in before dinner--High Step Circuit. Today I did LIS step. Feeling good--I'm back on track!

Phyllis--That airfare is FANTASTIC! What a steal!

Ellie--That's awesome news about DS and the mointor!! Yea!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jerry--Hope you had a great workout at the gym.

Conni--I'm an early bird, too. Not as early as you, but shortly after (up usually between 5-5:45AM.) Sleeping in for me is 6:30AM!!! :)

Chrissy--Hammer curls with the band sound very hard but in a good way! Enjoy your weekend away!!

:) Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.