Peeps TGIF March 20

pwmatt

Cathlete
Another late night for me - did get home until after 11. So, no WO today. I'll finish up this week's STS tomorrow and then put it on hold until Mon, the 29th. I'm leaving for FLA on Mon the 23rd.

Conni, I hope you are not affected by the new cuts!
The Hi
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
gh School is doing "The Sound of Music" Last nights' show was great although I could only see bits and pieces form backstage. Tonight, I will watch the first act - I don't have to help until the 2nd act. Saturday night I will be with the family to watch the entire show. Those kids are amazing!

Happy First Day of Spring, Peeps !!!:D:D

This is what I've been waiting for , for SO long !!!:D

Phyllis, we haven't talked about "our" Florida trip in a while, but I'll be ready !!;)
Congrats to your DD on the show !!!!!
I'm glad you get to watch it soon .

Cardio for me again today. Yesterday was bike, so today I might do some step and abs.
Has anyone done abs with a partner from STS yet? I can't get anyone around here to do it with me !!!

Today's going to be a COLD day in the 40's. A bummer, but at least spring is here now so I know it's going to keep improving . Oh. and it's FRIDAY!!!!:D:D:D:D

Have a good one!

Becky

Hey everyone,

Well, all our hours are being cut further, which means reduction in pay...again. We are in a type of situation that, when things get better, they will get better fast and be extremely viable, but we just have to get to that point.
Meanwhile, Obama is on Leno...okay, enough of that from me...

After all, it is spring!

The Sound of Music is really a good show for schools to do, just alot of fun for everyone involved. I hope we get to see some pictures, Phyllis!

Today was cardio - I did Amy's ASC and then her ab section 1.

Have a great TGIF!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.