Peeps Sat April 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
Where Are you???

No scheduled WO today for me. I'm not sore from class yesterday, but I just don't want to. Cathe answered my STS question, so I won't be repeating meso 2. She thinks I'm OK to move on. I suppose I can repeat the whole rotation after I'm done if I want, but I think I'll need a break from all the lifting.

I had such a good time yesterday at Cathe's class. Becky, Cathe is suffering from horrible insomnia also She taught the class with only 90 minutes of sleep!! I wonder if the perimenapausal monster is getting her.

Did I mention that Lanie(new kitty) gained 3 ozs? That doesn't seem like alot but considering she is barely 5 lbs to begin with.... She is ventureing out a little more these days, but it will take a long time before I can cuddle her in my lap. She goes to be spayed and declawed in 2 weeks.

Off to eat something and do stuff.:)

Hi Peeps !

Phyllis, what is Cathe doing for her insomnia ? I know she mentioned melatonin a while ago. I've taken it for a couple nights now and I am sleeping better, but am having trouble finding the right dose. The first night I slept the best (still woke for an hour in the middle of the night), but was groggy all the next day and then last night's smaller dose has me feeling fine today but I didn't sleep as long.......still better than it's been for me but I'm aiming for 7 1/2 if possible. (what's recommended for my age ).

I'm glad Cathe gave you an answer. I meant to answer you but honestly I wasn't sure what the best thing to do was anyway.

My upper back has DOMS from yesterday.;)
I just did itread 21 and abs from LIC !

We went to watch our 3 yr old GS play soccer this morning! Too precious ! No one knew what they were doing but it was so cute !!! :D

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend !
Phyllis, I'm glad about Lanie !! More pics please ???

Becky

Hello everyone. I know I have been missing in action, sorry about that. I am just finishing up my rest week. I did cardio kicks today. That was a fun workout. I can't remember the last time I did this one. Years?!

I got a body bugg, so I have been playing around with that all week. It seems I burn a little less calories per workout than the workout manager says I should. I am finding even with my workouts I only burn about 2000 calories a day:(. I know that I am short but I thought it would be a little higher than that. I guess I have to find ways to be more active through out the day.

I am psyched (sp?) for Meso 2. I start tomorrow. :eek:. I got all my equipment, I can't wait.

Becky- Good luck on the sleep. I rarely ever have that problem but when I do it sucks big time. I usually get that way if I had coffee too close to bed. I hope that the melatonin work out for you. good luck.

Phyllis-thanks for the PM. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Have a good day everyone
chrissy

Hi peeps, better late than never.

I am glad you had a good class with Cathe, Phyllis, what a fun time that must be!

Today was Amy's ASC 2 and 2 sections of Tracey's Coreblast.

I had lots of errands, movie store, Walmart, Marc's, library, then came home, unloaded and made blueberry crumble bars. Soon I am going to start dinner. Busy day! OH, also took Sherman on a really long walk, it was a beautiful but cool spring day.

I'd love to post more pics of Lanie, but she doesn't come out of hiding long enough for me to take 'em!!She is under a bed 90% of the time. She comes out occasionally when she thinks the coast is clear. I think it's dawning on her that it's never truly clear when there is a dog and 2 other cats roaming around.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.