Peeps Ringing in 2009!!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Peeps:

Good morning! I have been hibernating for a week! My Christmas Eve jeans shopping adventure wiped me out. LOL!

I started my journey afresh and anew on Christmas after a beautiful and inspiring Christmas Eve service. My body started to detox from the MSG, and I needed more sleep than usual. I had a blessed Christmas and enjoyed a restful 4-day weekend. I decided to listen to my body and wait until next week to start my cardio and circuit training rotation. I am back on track with good nutrition, and I am kicking the clutter in my home to the curb. I surveyed the mountain of clutter in my home and decided that it is time to declare war on clutter. My closets and drawers are suffering from chronic stuffitis! LOL!

Good news! I am healthy as a horse aside from having food allergies/sensitivities and being 144 pounds overweight! The scale does not tell the whole story. My total cholesterol is 158, and everything else is great too (including my blood pressure, glucose, and triglycerides). Blessing my body with water, whole foods, and exercise 80 percent of the time is making a difference even if the scale is not cooperating yet! By the grace of God, I have faith that these stubborn fat cells will bow down in submission in 2009 (hopefully with the help of STS). I am being transformed from the inside out in more ways than one.

I am starting this new year at 274 pounds in size 28 jeans. The mountain I am facing is huge, but I can move it by faith! Yes, I can! The task ahead of me is never as great as the POWER behind me! By faith, I am smashing the strongholds of my soul and believing God that 2009 is the year of my freedom when obesity and food strongholds lose their grip on me. I believe!

Fitness is about freedom, not a size! Living fit and free is my overall goal. My desire is to eat for the glory of God, exercise as an act of worship, and be strong and healthy (physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally) at any size in 2009. My first fitness goal for the year is to faithfully finish STS and be strong enough for one push-up on my toes by the end of my first rotation. My second fitness goal is to run my first 5K by the end of the year.

What are your goals for 2009? Let’s rise up, embrace the challenge, and make 2009 the year that hopes and dreams become reality!

I am packing for a New Year’s Eve retreat. This has been a stressful month, and I politely declined party invitations to spend the night in my favorite cottage. I am looking forward to a soothing bubble bath in an old-fashioned cast iron tub. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?

Blessings for a healthy and happy 2009! I am thankful for this check-in and look forward to sharing this amazing journey with the Peeps in 2009.

Hugs to Dani, Ellie, Gayle, Jerry, Jill, JJ, Karin, Phyllis, Vilma, Wendy, and any other Peeps who visit today. Hugs and thanks to Robin for bringing this group together.

Happy New Year!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi Peeps,

It's 5am so of course I am up. The coffee is brewing and I am anxiously awaiting my first cup!!! And 2 more Motrin for this awful pain you PEEPS refer to as DOMS!!! I might have gone a little overboard yesterday!:eek::eek:

Heather- I'm so happy to hear such a positive attitude. You know you can do this. And you WILL!! And de-cluttering is a great way to start. Sometimes you need to let go of the things that are holding you back. We are here to help. And some of us need help too, so we understand!!

To all my PEEPS Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's goals and plans for the new year. I am jumping on the Just Say NO train with Wendy and starting my year off right. I tend to over commit and then regret it later on.
Do tell, what are your goals????

ellie

My first goal is to finish this coffee;)! I am with Heather on another one. I need to route out all the stuff that is festering in my closets! They are an abomination! Some of the things residing in there haven't seen the light of day in ...decades! Hey, lets have a contest to see who has the strangest thing in their closet! I spotted one a thighmaster in there, the other day. I'm sure it has shifted positions by now, never to be seen again!

Workout wise, well none to report today. Ellie, hand over the motrin because the doms in my arse(from B&G) is killing me.

Once again, work calls, but I hope to be back later. If not, Happy New Year!:D

Ok, I'm checking earlier than usual because I have been laying in bed for the past hour (since DH got up at 4am) with a frickin' muscle twitch in my right tricept! UGH! It is SO irritating... I didn't do any arm work yesterday other than holding on to the treadmill handles, so not exactly sure what is causing it, but I can't stand it any longer and had to do SOMETHING... so why not check in with my Peeps!

OK, I have a question for y'all: When I got home last night DH brought up a question to me about his almost 21 year old daughter... She lives about 4 hours away from us just north of San Diego. Well for the past few weeks she has been crying on his shoulder about her boyfriend (whom she lives with) and things not going so well and just not seeing a future... duh! your only 20 years old... Anyway, the fact that she has only been back in his life for about the past year (or less) has made me wonder about her motives, but she seems like a good kid and from our contact is very respectful... She just doen't have much direction in her life...

So, apparently she wants to move from her current situation, can't afford California on her own and wants to move back to Washington and stay with her mom for awhile... Problem is that the weather in the Pacific Northwest is not the best in the winter and there are several passes and long stretches of winter that would have to be driven through for her to reach her destination... SHE WANTS TO STAY HERE WITH US FOR "AWHILE" ~ whatever that means.... Now, I don't have children for a reason... I like my privacy and quiet little existence here in my hidey hole... DH told her to give us a few days to think about it and we would let her know... There is SO much more to the story, my skepticisms, a twinge of something because DH thinks that throwing money at her will buy back all the time he lost with her (because his ex was so spitefull that she wouldn't allow much contact with the kids)...

I don't know what to do... on the one hand I want to be the good wife/stepmother and welcome her for awhile, but she can't just stay at home all day for weeks on end... I don't dig that, but for only a short time would it be too much for me to expect that she get a job of some kind... even a temp one? Who knows how long she will really stay, but more than a weekend and company starts to stink!

Again, there are SO many facets to this and I just want to do the right thing for everyone, but I need some advice on how to handle this...

OK, Ellie... are you going or staying for New Years? You have been very quiet this morning!

Heather: so glad you came out of seclusion renewed and rejuvinized! It's a wonderful feeling that I am searching for myself for 2009! Have a wonderful retreat! it sounds heavenly!

Phyllis: Ew... I'm not so sure that I wanna go into those dark corners of my closets! But alas, it must be done... depending on what the weekend brings (see above) I might be with you on the early spring cleaning and orgainizing.. Ellie's pointers the other day are calling my name...

Well, it's time for me to go start my day and jump in the shower...

Goodmorning all Peeps to follow and will try to BBL to check in... early day off I'm sure, so hopefully will have some peeps to play with this afternoon!

Hugs,

Happy New Years Eve Peeps:

Woke up to 8 below zero:confused: UGH...I have much to do as we are having family and friends over tonight to ring in the new year. I'm going to do Kettlebell Way this morning then cleanMax and cookMax.

Heather~ I just love reading your posts! They are very inspirational and make me feel all warm inside :D (which is good since it is so cold here!). I have no doubt we can all reach our goals.

*My goal for 2009 is to go back to karate and finally get my black belt. My two serious injuries have set me back by 2 years but all I have to do is practice and take the exam. I can do it! (I think:confused:)

Ellie~ Ouch...I can feel your DOMS! So what did you decide about your new years party invites? I agree with the peeps about "just say no" which is something I need to work on too.

Phyllis~ LOL on the Thighmaster! I have no problem cleaning out my closets and getting rid of things. My DH and kids hang onto everything and it drives me crazy. I tell them, "If you haven't worn or used it in two years, get rid of it" Although I've eaten my words more than once when I look for something and realize I've gotten rid of it:rolleyes:

Dani~ Oh my...that is a tough one. I think if you and DH agree to her staying with you, she needs to know all the grounds rules and what is expected of her BEFORE she comes. Then there will be no surprises. Good luck my friend.

Waves to Wendy, Karin, Vilma, Jerry, Jill, Gayle and any Peeps I missed. I may not get time to check back later so I wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year:)

JJ

Good morning, Peeps! Can you believe it is the last day of 2008?! My mom just left and so today will be a day of cleaning and de-cluttering. As with Heather, I think I'm just going to have to start my rotation next week as this week has been something else. I did sleep better last night...not fabulously, but definitely better. I don't know if I'll ever sleep great because I'm such a light sleeper, but I was so exhausted after going several days with poor sleep!

Heather - I'm so glad that you are doing well! And you have an awesome frame of mind!! Perfect for starting the new year. I'll be thinking about some goals I would like to set for the new year. I've never really done that before, and now is a great time to start! As for New Year's Eve plans, we are complete homebodies and will be hanging out at home. And I rarely stay up till midnight...my body just isn't capable of staying up that late, especially when it is so accustomed to waking up at 4:45am!!

Ellie - what did you do that caused so much DOMS? Did you decide to stay home tonight?

Dani - here's my personal opinion on your dilemma...it might be really beneficial to everyone involved to allow DH's daughter to stay with you for a little bit. That being said, you and DH need to sit down ahead of time and map out the requirements...a specific timetable - not an open ended invitation; requirements for the house such as having to hold a job; the expectation that if she is staying with you, she will be there as a family member, not a guest - meaning that she is expected to help out with things around the house...etc. With specific expectations already written out and with you and DH as a united front on this, it might end up being a really rewarding experience for all involved. And if it's not, you will have those specifics (including the exit date, for lack of a better word) written down to fall back on.

JJ- YIKES! 8 below? Brrr! Where are you again? We're in CO and it's supposed to be in the 50's today. But we're supposed to have another high wind warning (with gusts up to 80mph) for a small area, including where I live, tonight into tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. We just fixed our fence last night! I don't want to wake up to find any other wind damage.

To all the other Peeps - Jerry, Phyllis, Wendy, Karin, Gayle, anyone else I may have left out - have a great new year's eve!!

Hi everyone,

Phyllis suggested I come over and check you guys out,and this really looks like a great group. Great goals and thoughts on the year, that is nice to see.

Today was Amy's SloMo Back and Shoulders, and then Cathe's coremax. I am doing FF January rotation with some subs ( I can't go back and forth with DVDs, it drives me nuts sometimes).

Happy New Years' Eve all!!!

Hi everyone. I am back home in CO! I am so happy to be here. DH and I got to our house around 8:30 last night and were just relieved to be home. We were away a long time and it is great to be home.

I have a full fledged cold right now so I am drinking some tea and taking it easy today. I am not pushing myself and making it worse.

I think that I am going to do some shopping today. I am going to hit some of the stores today and see if I can find some bargains.

My goals for 2009 are to eat healthy most of the time and to kick my Coke Zero habit. I would also like to add in more yoga to my weekly workout schedule and lose weight.

I hope to get back and do some personals later!

Conni, welcome! I just recently joined this group as well. I've known Jerry for a couple of years and just came back to the Cathe site. He invited me here and everyone has been so friendly and welcoming, you'll love it!

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

Today I did ME Upper Body and Abs. Is it just me, or is this one of Cathe's hardest ab segments EVER? Boy, it slays me everytime...and I'm oh-so-tempted to skip it at the end but I stuck with it today, hurrah!

Tonight on the agenda--NOTHING! I always tourture my DH and force him to watch some kind of "Ring In the New Year" programming with musical acts and he HATES it. We'll probably indulge in a little red wine after Houdini goes to bed and watch TV. Perfect!

Heather--Once again, your spirit comes shining right though your posts! :) I have no doubt you are going to be on your way to a GREAT 2009! And I'm so glad your labs came back with good numbers!! Yea you, Heather!! Rest up and get ready to kick some physical butt next week!!

Ellie--I love reading other people's goals! Here are mine: Continue to JUST SAY NO to activities I don't really want to do...CLEAN FINANCIAL HOUSE...continue fitness/good eating program...Attend church at least 2X a month...CLEAN CRAP OUT OF THE HOUSE...Use Ellie's tips for home organization.

Phyllis--Cleaning out the clutter in your closet? I have a whole guest room that is so filled with CRAP that you can barely open the door to get inside. (I can't believe I just admitted that in public.) It's like worthy of the show "Clean House" kind of crapy clutter. I will be digging through it this year to actually GET RID OF THE CRAP so no doubt I'll find all kinds of stupid things in there. Actually, DH said he's so sick of it that he's cleaning out TODAY because he's off and I'm at work, so I can't "save" things he's going to toss. I'm OK with that--I could only think of one thing that I wanted (some fabric) and I rescued that last night and put it in the kitchen--so that really means there is nothing I really want or I'd know it was in there!! So 'll report back with what he finds!! LOL!

Dani--OK, my .02 cents, take it or leave it, OK? I'd let her stay. She's still a kid (well, I didn't make awesome decisions at 20 so I'll call her a kid) and she's got a lot of growing up and learning to do. This is a golden opportunity for DH to re-connect with his daughter and you to get to know her better, too. I agree with Jill--set up the format in advance, expect her to help out around the house, etc. And who knows? Maybe you can kind of serve as a good female role model for her. Whatever you decide, you know us Peeps will support you on it!!!

Jill--I wish you a good sleep tonight! :)

Conni--Hi there! Welcome to Peeps! We have a lot of fun here so welcome to the party! Nice workout this morning. :)

:) Wendy

Karin--We were posting at the same time, LOL! Welcome back! :) I'm sorry you are sick, but if you feel up to it, do get out and check out those sales!!! A friend of mine in Indiana went to Banana Republic and it was 50 percent off everything in the store--including new stuff!! (Don't know if that one is going on, but you get the idea.) Oh! I got a chance to preview the Kelly Coffey-Meyer Boot Camp and I'm going to give it a whirl this weekend or next week. She does have some different stuff in there and I do like the low-impact options. I'll let you know what I think after I do it...

JJ--Forgot to do your personal! :) That's so cool about your goal for the Black Belt in 2009! Do you take karate classes on a regular basis????

Yea! We are getting out of work early today! Just found out so I had to share. Not like I'm really working now, of course... :(

DH just called--he's mopping the kicthen (YEA!) and said he is going to remove all my Martha Stewart Living magazines from the "Room of Crap" next. Hmmm. That should take him about an hour, since I've got like six years worth saved in there. You know, because I was totally going to get around to clipping out the articles I wanted to save....Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Shout out to Jerry and Vilma and everyone else who "peeps" in today!
:) Wendy

Hello Peepettes & Mr Peep

Hmm is that alright? :p

LOL about passing the motrin around - I too have been suffering from buttocks Doms well honestly total body Doms lately. Gotta love those kettlebells :cool:

Was not able to get my planned workout yesterday since I had to round up my youngest and son back to the doctors yesterday - due to breathing problems again:(

DD's breathing treatments have increased and both are now on prednisone and stronger cough pills. Its a viral crud that's been fussing with the local population here and luckily since my dd has been on her daily asthma meds - it has helped her stay clear of being admitted to hospital.

Heather so glad to see you posting you are a force of inspiration. I so love & enjoy reading your posts. I esp like your statement about fitness being about freedom and not a size; I need to keep remembering that myself.

So glad your body has detoxed from that MSG and your cottage plans sounds so comfy and nice.

I myself don't have any plans to go out at all tonight. Being raised in NYC I've seen my share of craziness and enjoy the quiet feel of home on New Year's Eve.

My hubby is working tonight and so I'll be here with my children and my youngest DD's bff so I'll be entertaining some tweens too :D

I like watching the ball fall from my old hometown though so we'll be watching on tv for that, then many phone calls to our family up in the tristate area.

I don't have any specific plans for 2009 except to stay consistant with eating more non processed foods and keeping up with my exercising. I'll be 42 this New Year and feel the body changing slowly and subtly so my goals are for health and overall fitness.

Ellie goodness did your personal rooster wake you up that early? Och!

Phyllis
is the motrin helping? Sometimes I take magnesium for PMS and I've heard that also helps with muscle cramping. I'm wanting to say that when I'm good and remember to take my vitamins I don't get as much DOMs so I started takimng them again last night - it takes about three days to feel its effects or rather the decrease in muscle soreness. Too cute about the thigh master also.

Dani Hmmm you have a sticky situation you presented in your question.

My suggestion if you and your dh have not talked it through yet is IF you & your DH invite his daughter to spend some time as a guest in your home you need to be very specific on how long her visit will be for. No wishy washy time frame when she feels ready to go but a definite time frame that you and your dh can relatively be comfortable with and then firmly stick to it. Also it will be helpful to let his daughter understand she is a guest and should act as one and not over extend her stay. With young adults her age some really don't have a concept of old fashioned manners. I wish you well on that.

JJ ohh karate I remember you mentioning that before about those inhuries preventing you from acheveing that goal - here's to 2009 so that you can fullfill it.

Jill - Oy about the cleaning ick! Have fun doing Clean Max

Conni Nice to see you here too!

Karin I'm sure you are thrilled to be able to sleep in your own bed and be in your own house.
Good idea about taking it easy with your cold - if you have some fresh ginger root grate some into your tea w/ a dollop of honey :) It helps open the passage ways and soothe the throat and tummy too.

I'm drinking my own oriental spiced tea myself at the moment and loving it.

Wendy
your idea of 'ringing in the new year ' sounds wonderful :) No wine here but sparkling apple cider lol since its just me and the kiddos tonight lol
Had to laugh at all the capitalized crap you used in your posts

Waves to All the Peeps who will follow.

Happy New Year!

picture.php

The Peeps are hopping today!!!

Welcome Conni!!! You are now officially a Peep and must tell us all your deep dark secrets! Just kidding, I'm the nosey one around here!!! You will love this group.

Welcome Back Karin- I bet it feels great to be home. I hope you can rest for a few days. You need it after that trip. And your cold. But I see you are going shopping!!!! You go girl.

Vilma- YUCK. The whole asthma thing. My first son has it. He inhales pulmicort everyday to keep it under control. It has been wonderful. He has not needed even the midnight ER run for 2 years now. And God I hope I just didn't jinx myself.

JJ- both of my boys take Karate and we have been to the black belt shows and tournaments. That's some impressive work. My guys are little black belts, but the adults are amazing. Good luck. Do you have to spar or do weapons?

Wendy- 2 of my favorite things!!! Financial house cleaning and decluttering. You keep sending the recipes and I'll keep sending more hints and tips. For both things!!! get de-cluttered. You will feel soooo much better. It leaves room for more time. You don't have that looking for something feeling all the time, and it frees you up to do other things.

Jill- I did Legs and Glutes yesterday, hence the dreaded DOMS today!!! And we are now getting the really high winds here. It always kida scares me. The temp is like 30 degrees but with the wind chill it's bone chilling cold.
I hope you can get some good sleep. My DH is a very light sleeper also. If the cat even walks across the carpet it wakes him up. NOT ME. I am soooo tired by the end of the day after getting up at 5am I sleep like a rock!!

Dani- that's a BIG predicament to be in. I totally agree with all the Peeps that you need to set some major ground rules. But you really need to see how DH feels about the whole thing too. He may not want to step on your toes, or her toes etc. So talk to him and see what he thinks about the whole idea. Especially since this is so new to him too.
And you caught me- I haven't really decided no for tomorrow yet. Well, I'm lying I have decided NO, just haven't decided how to tell DH yet!!!

I am off to take the boys roller skating. I'll be back with a broken wrist or something. Ha Ha. I used to skate in competitions in my day. Ha, you guys thought i was just another pretty face huh!!!! Oh there are soooo many layers

BBL
ellie

Just peeping in......

Conni~ Welcome to the Peeps. So glad you stopped by:)

Karin~ Glad to hear you made it home safely. Take care of yourself and that cold. I like to hit the stores after Christmas to stock up on wrapping paper, bags, tags, decorations etc... I also have some gift card to spend.

Wendy~ Your plans sound wonderful to me! I have hosted a party every year and now it has become expected. I would really just like to have a nice dinner and cuddle up on the couch with DH. OH WHY can't I just say NO;)

Vilma~ My friend in Kettlebells! I have the butt and hammie doms too. When I first started KB's, I didn't get sore but once I perfected my form and really used my legs & butt, the doms hit with a vengence:confused: I just did KBWay ES this morning and I'm working up to Newport. Hope your kiddos feel better soon. Have fun tonight:)

Ellie~ Yes, I spar and use weapons, mainly the Bo. Sparring is how I tore my rotator cuff so now I'm limited on what I can do. My master instructor will let me test without sparring since he has already seen my ability in that area. Be careful roller skating:eek:

Well I'm off to make my pepperoni bread, chicken wings, and chip dip for tonight.

JJ

My first shower at home in 10 days was wonderful. I didn't bring all my indulgent shower stuff with me on my trip, so I didn't smell nearly as good as I do now :D. I just made my grocery list and am going to hit the outdoor mall. I mostly want to look at Eddie Bauer because they had some really cute stuff before Christmas that I hope is one sale.

Heather – your post was inspiring. I am joining you in a challenge of losing weight this year. You are brave for posting your starting weight. I’m not quite that brave, but suffice it to say with my emotional year I have gained weight big time! I hope that you have a wonderful retreat tonight. I too declined NYE plans to just chill out and relax.

Ellie – are you back from the shore? It is hard to say no, but once you start it gets much easier. I started saying no about 2 years ago and feel much less stressed now.

Phyllis – I am working on decluttering too. I am cleaning out all the clothes that have been sitting around here forever that I will probably never wear again. Also, I need to get rid of my piles of paper!!!

Dani – I would probably let your step daughter stay with you for a known amount of time that is agreed upon beforehand. So before she moves in she knows that she can stay with you guys for 1 month or so. That way there is no doubt (for you and her) about when she is leaving. I do have to add that many people drive between CA and WA in the winter. It isn’t like it is undriveable or anything. It does seem a little lame. Last year I had to drive to Montana in January from Denver and we just watched the weather and went when it was clear.

JJ – you are a party machine!! I am so impressed that you always have people over. Do you like hosting get togethers or are you ready for a break after the holidays? I am so excited about your 2009 goal to get a black belt. That is awesome. Please keep us posted on how it goes.

Jill – have fun decluttering today. I am doing the same.

Conni – welcome! I love Amy Bento’s weight work.

Wendy – yippee for leaving work early today! You must be thrilled. DH and I are enjoying a quiet night in tonight too. Regarding KCM, I am most excited about her workouts because they have a functional twist to them and I love her modifier! Her modifier shows lower impact moves, but doesn’t take down the intensity along with it. Just by doing some KCM workouts I have found some good subs for some of Cathe’s crazy cheerleader moves that I will never be able to do. I am going to make your vegetable soup tomorrow and am so excited. I have all the ingredients on my shopping list.

Vilma – I am so sorry that your kiddos are so sick. I don’t have any ginger, but I am going to get some at the store and put it in my tea later. Sounds good!

Good afternoon!

My main goals for 2009 are to join Weight Watchers, and stick with it. I don't regret the junk food I ate recently, but I do know why they call it junk, that's for sure! I have to find my willpower when it comes to sweets and fast food.

Fitness wise, I have two goals..one is to stop being a macho jack-a$$ and know when I can't do something, I am on the right track in that regard by putting away Low Impact Circuit. I have to respect the fact that I do have a disability.

The second goal is two fold---more stretching and more jogging. I always seem to have to force myself to stretch after a workout, even though I thoroughly enjoy Total Body Stretching! I am enjoying jogging, and will make that more of a priority this year, and years to come.

DW and I are going out to dinner with her cousin and her husband, and should be home in time to sleep through the ball dropping!

Have a great day and a safe New Years'!!!

My goals for the New Year are
1. Start saying NO to things that I really don't want to do
2. Plan some me time
3. Get rid of toxic people in my life that bring me down
4. Continue on my healthy eating,water drinking, Cathe exercising plan
5. Still undecided which charity to give to and or volunteer for. Past years DH and I have done Ronald McDonald House, Habitat for Humanity ( you should see me building a house!!!) Catholic charities, St Vincent de Paul society etc
I haven't found one yet this year and am open to suggestons.
6.Have more fun!!!!
7. GET OVER SOME OF MY PHOBIAS!!! The biggest one is driving over a bridge. I am terrified. I have done it many years but after my boys were born it came back. Now since I live in South Jersey, a bridge is the only way out.
I miss some events and friends get togethers because I can't get over the bridge. I am having my niece drive me over starting Monday. We will go back and forth for 1 hour ( thank GoD for EZ-pass), then I will drive her over. Well, that's the plan. I might need a few weeks of her driving with me, but hey it's a start!!!

Good Luck to everyone with their goals.
Wendy, I'll be back in the am with some great tips for you!!!

ellie

Ellie..

I thought I was the only one who struggled with driving over a bridge...I really tense up when going over the Walt Whitman in and out of Philly, I can literally feel my knees knocking. I would love to take Diane to a Phillies game or two, but I just can't because of this reason.

We had to fly out of Philly when we went to Disney in November, because the rate was much cheaper. I had to pop Xanax to be able to do it, Diane is the same way.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I am really enjoying all your postings.
While we are on resolutions, I guess mine is pretty typical - try to eat better in 2009. I am a huge sweet freak, and just love the chocolate. Trust me, it is amazing to see what I can put away!
Although I enjoy Cathe, I am a huge disciple of diversity, so my posts will have all kinds of workouts and instructors. I am glad to see other Amy fans out here.
Let's see...deep secrets...hmmm...
Nothing really all that wild, just a crazy life like the rest of you "peeps"!!

Tonight is going to be take out Chinese and a shot of Bailey's in my coffee, and the newest Narnia movie with my family. Pretty low key, and this I will share with you....

I will most likely not make it to midnight, I haven't seen the ball drop in a looooong time!

Welcome aboard, Conni...

One of my favorite things about Cathe's forums is that other instructors and their workouts are not taboo. It's nice to have variety, and it's nice to have the freedom to post about that variety.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.