Peeps on Mon feb 16

pwmatt

Cathlete
So, who is off today? Not me...it's off to work I go.:( I enjoyed STS disk 7 today - bis, chest,shoulders. I also did the med ball abs, which I loved!

AFter I came home from the shelter yesterday and did what I had to do in the house, I just vegetated for the remainder of the night. This morning my legs were stiff and sore again, but a little better than yesterday.:)

Have a good day all!

Good Morning Phyllis !

My DH and DD are both home today .

Today is Day ONE of STS for me, which I will do a little later than usual, since everyone IS home.

I ordered the bigger case of pace weights last night, so I hope they get here SOON!!

Have a great day!

Becky

Good Morning Peeps,

My boys are home from school today, so I'll be playing outside.

I got Terminator DVD. I am previewing it right now. Are you kidding me??? This has got to be the hardest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe i missed it thru all my cathe years. But maybe I just skipped it because it says IMAX EXTREME!!!!! OMG, I am so not ready for this. So far I've watched the Gauntlet (that was like 3 hours!!!) now I'm watching Extreme. I have NO IDEA where to start. Has anyone ever does these?????

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

ellie

Ellie,

I LOVE the Terminator workouts!!!:D THe Gauntlet, I think it my favorite, but they are ALL good !

YES! They ARE intimidating and the first few times I did each of them, I thought they would NEVER end,:eek: but you get over that.

I don't reach for them often enough. Those are some of the ones that for me.....get tucked back and I forget about them.

Thanks for the reminder !

Have fun with it and BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID!!! Wait, no, I meant DON'T be afraid........LOL:p They're fun !;)

Have fun playing with the kids !!!:D

Becky

Hi all peeps,

I am at work today while DS and DH are off, the lucky bums...

I did step today - G Force Super Step and the abs from BM 2.

Not much going on, just getting through the workday..I am sure I will have plenty to do once I get home, those two really can tear a house up.

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

I'm off today, hurrah! Going out for French food with a pal for lunch and then off to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's a girlie day! (Houdini is going to Grandma's as planned...besides, Grandma says the day is slow without her there, so it's a win/win!)

I did HSC yesterday followed by Total Body Stretching basic stretching. I think HSC is becoming a top three favorite workout!

Today I worked out with Mel B--Cardio Sections 1 & 2 = 35 minutes of cardio. Plus, there is a killer ab segment at the end--Mel B was killing me, I had to take a break, rewind, and finish! Whew! I followed this with Total Body Stretching ball segment #1.

Oh! I got Body Max 2 this week. I got through the warm up and was TOTALLY lost in the first combo!! I think it will take me awhile to learn this one. But if I can learn LIS and HIS, I can get this right? Reassure me, Peeps!!

:) Wendy

Good Morning, Peeps!

Today is Kick Max Low Impact premix.

Today was also weigh in day, I am at 267, with a goal of 225, I added my weight to the WM as well, to help track my progress.

I refuse to do any workout called Terminator.

Wendy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE BM2 !!!
and I thought LIS would be my favorite , but once I FINALLY learned HIS (I am slow. It took me forever to get that last combo:eek:) IT is my favorite !
Stick with it......rewinding over and over helped me.....and you will love it !!

I'm off to do STS disc one ! Wish me luck !!!:eek:

Becky

:eek::eek::eek::eek:OMG!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I loved it ! STS ROCKS!!!:eek::eek:

I did all the pushups (maybe missed a rep here or there, but I really did do almost every single one) but did have go to my knees several times. THAT WAS A LOT OF PUSHUPS!!!!!

I loved the feel of it, the pace of it (though you really DO have to move during "breaks". Phyllis, thanks for the heads up to be prepared. I did as you suggested and didn't have any problems) EVERYTHING!

That was a great workout.

Now I need to EAT!!

Becky

Okay Peeps, tomorrow I try one of these insane terminator w/o's. I'm not sure which one since they all seem REALLY HARD!!!! I can't believe I missed this one along the way. Gives me a whole new goal to reach!!!

Becky- did you really say you LOVE pushups and STS??? I am sooooo not there yet!!! Just watching it hurt!!! Have fun

Hope all Peeps are well
ellie

Ellie,

I don't believe I'll EVER LOVE pushups !!! If I wrote that, it was a major goof !!:eek:
I DID the pushups ......!! I LOVED the workout !!

Have fun with your chosen TERMINATOR workout tomorrow !;)

Becky

Okay, am I the only one here that had to work? DD had school, too! We don't get snow days, we don't get minor holidays, we just get school conference days LOL.

I did ME this morning and it was great! A bit too long, though, so I'll do the timesaver premix next time. I felt a little weak going so light on my barbell, but it's been so long since I've consistently lifted weights that I would rather start light and work my way up than injure myself.

Tomorrow I'm planning on kickboxing. Not sure if I want to do Tae Bo or KPC. I'll probably go for KPC as the last time I didn't I wish I had. Maybe I'll do the punching & kicking premix.

Becky, so glad you are loving it! I too am thrilled! I don't like pushups but I've been doing what I can. As the WO moves on, I do more and more on my knees.

I LOVE BM2. It is one of my favorites. The music is just perfect for me.

Ellie, I haven't done any of the terminators in eons. I may have to rediscover it. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.