Peeps..I'm losing it, big time!!

jloewe

Cathlete
Although some would say I've already lost it...:eek:

For my next Cathe inspired challenge, I am committing to a month long rotation of DRILL MAX!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I need some more cardio, and my last couple of rotations have featured heavy weights...S & H, GS...it's time for some spice.

Anyone care to join me, who doesn't have STS??

Almost forgot, I'm starting Monday.

Jerry,
Tell me what you plan to do. Just drill max??? I love that workout and can fit it in but how often are you planning to do it/

And are you just doing it to lick my butt on the 23rd?????

ellie

Ellie...Umm...LICK your butt? LOL

Jerry, I actually just ordered DM today! I finally ordered BC/ME and DM. How about once a week I join you?

Ellie...Umm...LICK your butt? LOL

Jerry, I actually just ordered DM today! I finally ordered BC/ME and DM. How about once a week I join you?

OMG I so need typing lessons!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
That does sound a little kinky doesn't it???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let's try this again!!!

Jerry- are you planning to KICK my butt on the 23rd??????

ellie

Jerry, what's your plan? DM once a week? If so, I'd love to join you on that.

Ellie - OMG, that is too funny (lick my butt :p). I am laughing my butt off right now.

OMG I so need typing lessons!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
That does sound a little kinky doesn't it???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let's try this again!!!

Jerry- are you planning to KICK my butt on the 23rd??????

ellie

I was wondering what you meant by that?!?! LOL Thanks for that great visual!!
chrissy

You know, it reminds me of that scene in Demolition Man when Sandra Bullock said 'he knows he's matched his meet. You really licked his @ss'. LOL!

Jerry,
Tell me what you plan to do. Just drill max??? I love that workout and can fit it in but how often are you planning to do it/

And are you just doing it to lick my butt on the 23rd?????

ellie

Hmmm...I'm really struggling with that visual, Ellie..:eek:

Actually, it will be TWICE a week..but there are no rules for anyone who wants in, just do what you can!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to down about a gallon of mouthwash....;)

When are we starting??? I don't want to miss all the "FUN"

And seriously Jer- I don't blame you for the mouthwash!!!!

But if you look closely the K and the L are right next to each other on the keyboard!!!! I swear!!!!

ellie

I'm starting the rotation Monday, Ellie....although my first Drill Max workout will be Tuesday.

Not set in stone, but my rotation will be something like this..

Monday...cardio at gym (with exception on the 23rd for Cathe class)

Tues...DM

Weds...Kickbox/abs

Thursday..cardio at gym

Friday..DM

Saturday..walk/jog + abs

Sunday..off

Hi Peeps,

My, my I see we have been busy having a good ole' smutfest this morning, I must say it has been entertaining to follow.:p

Now, about DM. I am sorry to say I am not a fan of this workout, I feel like I am in PE class or something. I did have it, but I traded it away a long time ago, and I feel no pangs, especially when I am getting the visuals that Ellie has put into my head...:confused:

On to other topics...today is a rest day, but I am putting in SS Mix it Up just for fun, probably adding on a core segment..

Have a great day..

Well, i just got back form the shelter where butt licking is an everyday thing.:)

No WO for me today again. I need to shower and go visit DS in college. We are going to check out the house that he will be renting next semester. 6 guys in a house - what a cleaning nightmare!

My doms has gone away for now, but I know it will be back after i resume STS tomorrow.:)

It's almost 60 degrees here today. My workout is playing outside with the boys!!! We just had 8 inches of snow on Wednesday, now it's 60.

Phyllis, I laughed soooo hard at your animal shelter thoughts!!!!

Conni, You gotta keep up with the smutfest here, It gets quite funny. Now will someone please teach me how to type????

Have a great day everyone

Hugs and Licks!!!
ellie

Phyllis, I was thinking the same thing when I first read Ellie's post...!

I ended up doing Tear it Up just to kick my rear for the day.
Took Sherman for a nice walk, it is about 40 here today and the snow is melting!
This week is going to be just weird as far as the weather goes, up to 60 by Wednesday!

I went a little crazy and did Legs and Glutes today!!!! OMG, I forgot how much that one hurts. I need to bathe the boys and clean up after dinner, but I am having trouble moving my legs!!!!

I have no idea how you guys are doing STS. I am soooooo not ready yet

Have a great night
ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.