PEEPle Thurs Jan 5

pwmatt

Cathlete
What a waste of a snow day for the kids yesterday. The roads were not bad here. It ended up being a beautiful day! I'm sure that further north it was a mess, but I have no idea why they closed schools here.:confused:

Today is cardio and I think it's going to be KPC. I can do that one every so often, even though it is kick box.

Jill, I'm glad your daughter is feeling better.:)

Good Morning Peeps !

I slept 11-3:30 last night.

It's 2 degrees BELOW ZERO here this morning !!!

I might have to take a rest day because we are switching from Roadrunner to Zoomtown and they will be in the workout room. Of course they give you a "window " of time to expect them and it's all morning , 8-12 !
If I can sneak it in before then, I will, but I am kind of dragging this morning anyway, maybe I need a rest day.

Tomorrow's Friday......YAY!! :)

Becky

Hiya Gals !

Yesterday the snow and black ice caused a minor car crisis and I was not able to get back online.

Thankfully the dh is ok but his car is now at a body shop.

I'll be doing yesterday's planned w/o today ~ my planned rest day ;)

BootCamp w/ Day3 of ETK

I hope to be able to catch up with you all as soon as humanly possible.

Warm Hugs to all! :)

picture.php

Ha !:D Phyllis, yes, we are switching internet providers !!;):D

Vilma, I'm glad your DH is okay !!!
Didn't you just have other car troubles??
I hope everything is fixed soon !

Becky

Peeps,

I can't move!!!!!

Did Cardio and weights yesterday, then sledding, then snow forts, then snowballs, shoveling, snowsuits on, snowsuits off etc etc etc

Today is a rest day whether I like it or not.

Phyllis, the roads were clear here too but the snow was deep in the lots and on the ground. The sun was shining and it was beautiful.

Vilma- was DH hurt??? How scary!! I did bootcamp on Monday, it's painful!!!!

Becky- you must be exhausted!!! How do you get thru the day??? Don't you love when cable companies give you the "between 9 and 5" time frame. Like no one else as anything else to do!!!!!

I hope all Peeps have a great day!!!!

ellie

Good morning peeps,

Very cold here, and snow to boot, but no school cancellations, roads are fine.

Today was circuit - I did Christi's Fit to Dance. I read that she is no longer going to do videos for herself, I am really bummed about that.

Gotta warm up my fingers on my coffee cup for awhile, have a good day.

Good morning peeps. I did disc 1 of meso cycle #1 last night. Honestly, it was ok. Hated all the pushups but liked the other exercises. It was a bit fast paced so I had to keep on pausing but once I get used to it, I think it will be fine. I'm not sure what I am going to do for the back workout. I don't have a pull up bar or a door attachment. I am most looking forward to the leg workout though!

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

I did High Step Circuit this morning. Whooo! I've completed two circuit workouts for the week. I feel the fat just melting away...LOL!

Vilma--Glad DH is okay!! Ugh, though, with taking the car into the body shop. I hope they can get his car done quickly, but I imagine they are working on a lot of cars right now with the weather!

Speaking of weather, we are going to be sunny and 70 today. :)

Okay, seriously, I need a cup of coffee now. Like NOW. I'll put a pot of for anyone just getting up or needs a refill!!

:) Wendy

Karin,

I will be in the same boat when I start. No pullup bar or any idea how I'm going to do the pullups.:(
All those pushups intimidate me too !
I guess I'll do what I can on my toes and the rest on my knees !!

No workout this morning and STILL no internet guys. I feel like I am wasting my whole day!!!

Becky

Karin, this is how I did pullups. I scooted underneath my dining room table, held on to the edge and did pullups there. It was a little weird, but it worked. I guess you have to make sure that your table is secure. It will do for now. I can only do 1 grip (pulllup) not chinup.

Karin, this is how I did pullups. I scooted underneath my dining room table, held on to the edge and did pullups there. It was a little weird, but it worked. I guess you have to make sure that your table is secure. It will do for now. I can only do 1 grip (pulllup) not chinup.

Phyllis, thank you for the tip. That's a great idea. Actually, it led me to another thought. In one of Amy Bento's weight workouts she puts a body bar across two chairs and does pull ups like that. Woohoo! That's what I am going to do. Thanks for leading me there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.