Peepin' in the New Year!!!

dbelden1

Cathlete
ETA: CHECK OUT other 1/1/09 PEEPS THREAD ~ we started it at the same time!

Hi Peeps... so how strange is this... I was in bed by 8pm last night and missed all the festivities, yet I am UP before the regular roosters and alarm clocks!

**quietly asks how all the peeps are feeling today** but since most of you were staying home and not visiting the party scene (sans JJ! ) that you are all just wanting to sleep in that few extra minutes just because you (hopefully) can! I, on the other hand, couldn't breathe at 4am PST, so decided to see what was on cable and see who might be peeping! OK, so it's 7:30 Eastern and I'M the first peep to peep?!

Hope to have a nice quiet day with my blockbuster movies, a nice breakfast, and set up my new years eating plan!

will BBL to check on y'all... I have started coffee and will be passing around a mug, so come on in, pull up a chair and 'clink' in the new year!

Last edited:
Dani, you are sooo together! Good for you! I went to the movies last night with DH and my daughters. See the Slumdog Millionaire post on the OD. It was awesome! Anyway, I ate junk all night and I'm ready to put things right! My workout plans for today are unsure. It depends on what's going on today.I couldn't keep up with all the posts yesterday! Wow - you guys were peeping like crazy! I need to go back and reread. I was too tired to pay attention to everything when I looked last night.

Have a great day!

hey Phyllis! I did see your other OD post on the movie... will have to check it out :) As for being "together" if you could see me now you might reconsider that statement... right now I'm wearing a sweatshirt over my nighty (that hangs down to my knees ~ the nighty not the sweatshirt ~ and some leggings and ankle socks... but just had my first (and last cup of coffee!) :eek:

Also, Ellie and I started a post at the same time, so the other today's Peep thread has more activity so check out that one when you have time! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.