Peep a doodle doo!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Hi Peeps

Either Phyllis didn't hear MY rooster, or she is already working out!!!

My supersets arrived yesterday and I talked DH into doing it with me. He was amazed!!! I guess I am a little stronger than I thought I was!!!!

At the point when Cathe says "Okay, go get your BALLS", DH dropped his weights and walked out of the room. I said "where you going? He replied" To go find my Balls because they are obviously not in this room!!!

No w/o for me today, although I did recieve the terminator yesterday and am dying to try it. But the boys have 2 birthday parties to go too and then we have a visit to llama land. maybe I van preview it before I go. But I'm scared. I never even heard of IMAX extreme!

I hope all PEEPS slept well and have a great day. I'll BBL to check in

ellie

I'm here Ellie, I'm here!!:D

I got into alot of stuff this morning and am just now getting to check in. I ate KFC yesterday, so I really upped my cardio today. I did Amy's Hi/lo Extreme ( the whole thing ) and then Amy's ab section 2. Then we took Sherman for a mile walk around the "hood". Now I am pooped.
Not much on the agenda other than cleaning today, probably watching a tivo movie..we shall see...:rolleyes:

Hi all - just returned for the shelter. We got several new dogs in and they already have adoptions pending. Yea! There is a Persian cat who just had 2 kittens(they are bout 4 weeks old not) and she is so sweet. I might have to have her.;) I spent alot of time today walking dogs and playing with the kittens. It's a win-win situation for me AND the animals!:)

So, no WO today. Major butt and hammy doms from yesterday. I have to go to the ACme,do laundry and I never did get to my closets the other weekend.:( So, do you think I'll start today??

First things first, I need to shower. Working at the shelter can leave one very aromatic!

Ahhhh, my last day before Weight Watchers, and I really don't feel like splurging, primarily because that's all I do anyway!!!

Did Crunch Candlelight Yoga this morning...the one yoga w/o I can do from start to finish and really enjoy it, a great stretch!!!!

Ellie...you never did say if you actually LIKED Supersets...well...DID YOU!?

Hi PEEPS!

It's a rest day for me. We kept grandsons overnight (ages 3 and 2 months) and they are still here, so we are watching Charlie Brown Valentine (recorded) and playing trucks.
We took the 3 year old out for pancakes this morning . :)

Thanks for the help with the pace weight questions Phyllis. I'm going to order some today! :)
I'm so excited about starting STS and I can't believe I'm starting on PRESIDENTS DAY! Both DD and DH are home tomorrow.....no work or school, so I'll just have to do it while they are still asleep or sneak it in later in the day. Wish me luck, I'm NOT good about exercising when everyone is home.:confused:

Have a good Sunday!

Becky

Hi Peeps

My supersets arrived yesterday and I talked DH into doing it with me. He was amazed!!! I guess I am a little stronger than I thought I was!!!!

At the point when Cathe says "Okay, go get your BALLS", DH dropped his weights and walked out of the room. I said "where you going? He replied" To go find my Balls because they are obviously not in this room!!!

ellie

Ellie- you are too funny. :eek:

Phyllis- I am really sore today from disc 6 today, too. That was a tough workout. :D:(

Becky- good luck with STS tomorrow. You are going to love it. It is tough but they are great workouts.

I am doing back and tri's today. I am trying to fit in the next 3 discs by Wednesday because of my trip.

Have a great day everyone
chrissy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.