Peep a doodle doo!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Good Morning Peeps

I have Imax 2 on schedule today and i am feeling ready for it. I finally got a decent night sleep last night so I am a little more energized!!! :D:D:D

How is everyone today?? What's on your list for today???
Anyone have any fun plans??

ellie

Hi Ellie and all you sleepy peeps,

Imax 2 is my favorite of the imaxes, Ellie, I hope you have fun, don't forget to dance with Cathe at the end!:D

Today is a leg day, so I may do FIU, which I haven't done for ages, or maybe Squeeze...hmmmm..

Nothing too crazy planned today, cleaning, laundry, all that fun stuff around the house...That's okay, I like not having to go somewhere on my days off.

Have a great day, stay warm!!

Good Morning!!

Today, DW and I are going to say goodbye to the Golden Nugget Mine ride on Hunt's Pier on the Wildwood, NJ boardwalk..that ride was such a huge part of my childhood, getting the nerve to finally go on out was quite the challenge. They are having a farewell service inside the ride itself, before it's taken apart and heads to the great roundup in the sky...:(

Got the new Springsteen CD yesterday, so listening to that over the weekend is a priority!!

Workout wise, some yoga this morning, followd by GS Back, Shoulders, and Bi's later!

Have a great one!

Another poor night of sleep, but no rest for the weary, right? (is that how the saying goes?) I've got a day of grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry *insert nap here*, and then tonight when DD is at her second slumber party of the weekend DH and I are going to try a local restaurant called the Bohemian Cottage. Should be interesting.

Jill, sorry to hear of your icky sleep. That is the worst!!

I'm going to finish my 1rms today and tomorrow and start STS Monday. I'm LOVING the new WM! There is so much to look at and explore. :) I'm kick ing around the idea of joining the nutrition program again. I did it for a month. I got bogged down with the journaling, but I think that I need that to be accountable.

Conni, leg day - that's no fun.:( Oh well, anything is better than being at work.:)

Jerry, sorry about the ride. Are they putting up something new? Are you going to watch the super bowl? The only part I'm interested in is Bruces's.;)

I just finished disc 1 of STS- chest, biceps and shoulders. OMG- she did so many pushups I wanted to throw something at her. My chest is toast as are my biceps. My shoulders feel good. She only did 1 set of each exercise and alternated muscle groups through out the workout. It was really tough. Some of my 1RM's didn't not work out for me. The chest flyes was too light and the alt over head shoulder press was way too heavy. I didn't do all my 1 RM's so I guesstimated some. I did a good job, wrote down what I did and was able to update my 1RM's.

I know I was going to start tomorrow but I couldn't wait. I am way to excited about this program. I definitely slacked off on the weight work for the past few months. I got so into Cathe's interval tapes, I was only doing 1 weight day a week. I do need to back off on those for now because of my calf injury.
I will be working on a nutrition plan today and I will start a workout and food journal. I want to know exactly what is working and what isn't. I am hoping writing the food will also keep me accoutable and focused.

Have a good day everyone

chrissy

Chrissy, you sound totally stoked for this program. Good for you. We all look forward to hearing more from you.

Got my housework done, kind of being lazy right now, got my wings going so they can overnight in their sauce before the game tomorrow, and I will get dinner started at some point.

FIU was a pleasant change from my Cathe leg workouts, and I felt really good about it. I think I may be adding more of the SS workouts back into my rotation for next month. Is Cathe putting one out?

I ended up doing HS Challenge yesterday and Low Max combos 1-6. I don't like combo 7 at all so I skipped it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.