P90X Grads, Starts and Nancy! Wed

Poochy

Cathlete
Ladies .. hello!!

I will start us off today .. are you ladies still on vacation/holiday? :)

Yesterday's make up sessions of workouts has left me w/sore pecs, sore shoulders, sore abs, and sore thighs!! .. gotta pay if you're gonna play I suppose!!

Today is errands at lunch .. and step cardio class tonight ..

Sounds like all of us celebrated this Holiday .. heck we deserve it! Glad everyone had a great long weekend!

Nancy .. missing you .. hope the daughters graduation went well!

Angie .. yeah .. as my friend says in my life there is always some sort of drama .. or delima .. or crisis .. surrounding/affecting me .. I am hoping this minor uncalled for drama will be taken care of without too much of a hassel (men) .. I am blaming this one on male testosterone and an upcoming full moon!!
x(

Diana and Wendy .. glad you two kept up the exercise for those of us who didn't .. (or wouldn't.. LOL)

Ok .. will BBL to check in and see what is up w/all of you!!

have a great day! and better workouts!
:7

Hi Ladies,

I did muscle max this morning. I prefer to do cardio on my weigh-in days, although it shouldn't matter. I weighed at home and my weight was down. I'm hope the scale at WW doesn't ruin my mood.

I signed up for the bootcamp class. It starts next Monday, June 4th. I'll let you know what I think of it.

BBL

Diana

Hey girsl -

The graduation was a success!!!! I'm so proud of her! She will now go on to Law school so if you ever need some free legal advice you'll know where to go, lol. Well...give it three years, lol! We had booked rooms at the dorm to make our lives easier (there were a lot of events throughout the weekend and I couldn't see going back and forth between hotel, etc.) and my "nightmare" was that it would be so hot/humid that we would regret it. Well, we didn't. The weather was picture perfect and every night felt like air conditioning - we even had to use a light blanket while sleeping.

Hi Laura - I'll have to go back to see what drama you're talking about. Hope all is well. Yeah....too much partying this weekend for me. Back to the ole grind. I've already worked out long and hard twice since I've been back. I'm not sure what's on tap for tonight. (I wish I could show up for your class - you'd teach me to behave, I'm sure!!!)

Diana - Good luck at weigh in!!!!! I hope your bootcamp class is as hard as Laura's classes and they kick your butt!!!! I'd probably run out crying.

Okay, have a great day!!!!!!

Nancy :) :)

P90M Core Cardio and SSE 6 Minute Abs are done.

Tomorrow is spin and Tone It Up.

Sorry, not in a chatty mood at the moment. I'm off to fill up the coffee cup...Maybe that will spark the socialite in me!;)

Have a great afternoon ladies!:)

Hi Ladies,

Back from my weigh in-I was down 1.4lbs:)

Nancy-Glad to hear you had a wonderful time. Your daughter wants to go to law school, WOW. You and DH must be very proud of her. I got my bachelors as an adult, married with children (night school) and I can't imagine ever going back. I've contemplated several times getting my masters, but the thought of another 2 years school keeps me from it.

Wendy-you got your workout in and that's what matters. We'll chat with after you've had your coffee.

Have a great day everyone.

Diana

Hey ladies-

Been MIA the last couple of days as my internet's been down since sometime on Monday. It felt like an eternity. *lol* (I know, I know - you're thinkin' GET A LIFE!) :p Anywho, I had to wait around after work yesterday for the tech guy, who never actually showed up, so it wound up being a rest day. Today it'll be B&G Leg Blast.

Nancy :: so glad you enjoyed gorgeous weather for DD's graduation.

Diana :: congrats on the weight loss! Good going!

Laura :: I missed out on the drama. Who's a** are you gonna kick? :p

Wendy :: so, how'dja do in AC? Any big winnings?

~Cathy :)

YAYAYAYAYAAYA .. Diana .. woo hoo .. way to go on the weight loss!!! so you did not have to throw the scales out the window huh?

Nancy .. Law School .. WOW ... I know you and everyone are so proud of her!! Very big acomplishment and very great goals!! Glad you had a wonderful weekend ... when you mentioned staying on campus/dorm .. I was more worried about the grads keeping you up than the temps ..LOL!! Glad it was a great time!! tell her congrats from all of us here!!:)

My mini-drama .. LOL .. typical family crap .. can't kick their butts .. LOL!!! Although I would like to throttle 2 men in my life right now (DH involved w/his usual lack of TACT).. just 2 hard heads .. butting heads .. you know .. stupid testosterone uncalled for mess .. that makes a simple thing so complicated!! Gave DH warning to "make things right" tonight .. he knows it is a stupid thing to be mad at too . . so for his sake I HOPE he does make things right tonight!

And wish you all could have taken my class last night .. even SIL said I kicked her butt and every muscle in her body .. LOL ... that she needed someone to drive her home b/c her legs and arms were shaking so bad .. LOL!

OK .. I am off to ALL CARDIO .. (to me the easiest of my classes)

have a great one!

:7

Good evenin' all

It's been a long day and I'm a bit crankyx( }( I was only able to fit a quick X B&B workout in. I wanted to add on ARX or AR200 but just didn't have the time. I have B&G on tap for tomorrow so that will make up for my fairly short one for today.

I was in the car most of the day. I went up north to get a curio cabinet for MIL. 3 hours in a car - everything went OK but just a long day.... I should've got more sleep last night.

Nancy - glad to see you back. So glad you had a great time and great weather over the weekend!;-) Is this your youngest one that just graduated?

Wendy - So how do you like the master series? I'll bet it's a nice addition to your collection. Would you recommend it or do you find it too easy after doing the X?

Laura - Ohhhhhh - men drama and family.:7 Yikes! Thankfully I don't have to deal with that one very often. My hubby is extremely passive so he gets along with everyone. He would have to be passive to be married to me for so long. LOL!
Hope your DOMS get better soon. Your class is probably suffering too.:7

Diana - Congrats on the loss!!!!! And to do it over a holiday weekend too? That is truly amazing!:) Your workouts are paying off.

Cathy - I hate being without a computer! I just had a laptop issue a few months back and was without it for a week or so. I thought the earth would stop spinning!:eek: It's amazing how I can be so tech stupid yet so tech dependant.

I can't believe how fast this week is flying by. Off to see if I can shake off this mood.}( ;-) Chat with ya all tomorrow

Angie

Laura, I hope you are enjoying the fruits of your labor-your DOMS that is!}( Sorry about the drama with DH. I hope he does the right thing so that he doesn't have you comin' after him to kick his butt!:eek: :7 Even with my ONE work out over the holiday weekend, it is still going to take me a full week or more to recover from all of the damage I did!x(

Nancy, I'm so glad the graduation was a good time for all. You can "book rooms" in your daughters dorm?? That's odd....never heard of that! Did she go to a really big school or something??

Diana, Congrats on your weight loss girl!:) Thanks for understanding my "wall flower" moment I was having. LOL I'm alot later then I thought but I knew my anti-social mood wouldn't last forever!:)

Angie, Still pluggin' away at those X workouts ey? The only ones I've done since completion of the program are Yoga X and ARX. I want to do the program again and don't want to burn myself out on the workouts in the meantime since 3 solid months is ALOT! Not sure when I'll do it again though...
The Masters series is similar to the X in many ways...many of the same or similar exercises! I've only done one of them so far and that was Core Cardio today. It's similar to Core Synergistics. I think they fashioned the X after the Masters series somewhat in order to make it the natural follow up series. I'm doing it in reverse cause I'm a rebel! :p :7 Anywho, no I didn't think Core Cardio was too easy after doing the X. I couldn't do X type work outs all of the time. I appreciate the change. When I've done them all once I will let you know if I think the series is worth the purchase. I'm thinking it will be. :)

See everyone tomorrow!

Laura :: *lol* about your SIL needing someone to drive her home...YIKES! You are one tough instructor! Hope DH wises up & heeds the warning.

Angie :: hope you scrapped the cranky pants and had a chance to kick back and unwind tonight. Oh yeah, I'm with you on the technological dependence. SO happy to have my computer back!!

~Cathy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.