P90X Grads, Starts and Nancy! Tuesday

rmrmr

Cathlete
Okay Ladies, the holiday is over-where is everyone???
I got in Cardio Fusion Mix n Match premix this morning. With DH going to work so early, I'm getting up earlier too and had plenty of time for this 80 min cardio. I had to make up for missing cardio on Saturday. I may do a total body weight workout tonight.

My feet, especially my heels are very sore. I bought new cross trainers and they still hurt. It's been going on for about 3 weeks and I was hoping it would just go away. I think something low impact is in store for tomorrow.

I'll check back later.

Diana

Tuesday that is a Monday all over again!!

JEEZE what a freaking day .. I have barely had time to catch my breath!!

hope everyone had an excellent LOOONG weekend .. mine was good .. had some minor drama occur .. but hopefully it will all workout ..

I should be sitting in the corner in "time out" b/c I was BAAAAAD this weekend! :eek: .. ate some junk food .. some barbque ... but pretty much controlled the food .. but the adult beverages flowed continuously!! something about sitting by the pool .. with friends.. sun .. smell of the charcoal grill in the air .. that you just can't help but indulge .. and boy did I! BF had a great B-day party .. we all had too much fun! Sunday did not make the other party (felt too bad from mine) .. yesterday was spent w/SIL, brother and nephew and friends at the creek .. they hunted arrow heads the women lounged around .. the kids played in the creek (and the sand and mud) ... it was a great day!

NO EXERCISE at all ... told you I was BAAAAADDD .. the time just flew by .. the only exercise I got was some major CLEANMAX Friday night and Sat. morning ... and the few times I jumped in the pool and swam around (I know pathetic)

today did BBC chest and Abs .. (push up torture mini me) ... the chest is quivering as I type ..

tonight is circuit .. three steps .. heavy weights w/plyo work (sans pushups .. LOL)

Ok .. the mound of paperwork is calling my name .. yikes .. gotta run! have a good one!!:7

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone's weekend was a nice one!

Well I didn't have time to do Tear It Up today which is what I had scheduled so I decided to do my own thing using weights and bands:

Mini upper body circuit done twice:
15 push ups on toes
3 pull ups (+ 2 extra pull ups at the end )
15 bicep curls
15 over head tricep presses
8 front/8 side shoulder raises

Then:
24 single/8 pulsing squats
32 deadlifts
36 standing/36 squatting fireburners total
24 plie squats
56 inner thigh lifts each leg
50 calf raises

Tonight I am probably going to go to the gym with DH and run. It's not on the schedule but I feel like I need it for many reasons.

Friday was my rest day but on saturday at the hotel I did Itread set 5/40 minutes plus my own full body work out using the bands and body weight exercises. Sunday & Monday I rested again.

I am very much suffering the affects of a long weekend of drinking and eating to excess as well as not getting enough rest. It will take me the week to recover! LOL

Hi everyone

At least it will be a short week.:) Coming back to work after a long weekend sux though.:-( It sounds like most of us took advantage of the long weekend and nice weather. And it sounds like some of us mis-behaved a bit.:eek: :7 I too had the guilties today so I popped in Drill Max, which is NOT one of my favorites, but it burned almost 700 calories. Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy so I have no idea what I'm doing for w/o or even what time I'll be able to get to it. :( So goes life......

Diana - doncha hate when you get a new pair of shoes and they don't fit right? Maybe you need to wear them while doing cleanmax to help break them in? Run them over with the vacuum a few times and that might do the trick.;) So maybe LM or LIC tomorrow huh? Sounds like fun.

Laura - You had some minor drama?? LOL! Just pickin' on ya.:p Hope it works out like your hoping it will. Not a dull moment huh? Sounds like you had a great time and you deserved it!! Nothing like BBC to kick your butt back into reality.

Wendy - Welcome home! You even worked out while on your trip? Darn girl, you are dedicated. Your w/o looks challenging. Have fun with your run tonight. Hows your training/testing going for certification?

Cathy & Nancy - Hope you girls also had a relaxing weekend.

Have a great evening all

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.