P90X Grads and Starters + Nancy! Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

So I have B&G over all legs premix on tap for this afternoon and yoga planned for this evening.

I have an idea for a core-attack work out that I'd like to try one day...it goes something like this:

20 mins of Core Syn
SSE Cardio Core (30 mins)
SSE 6 mins Abs *OR* ARX

Think I'll survive it? LOL I'm gonna try it one of these days!}(

I have my son's 2nd B'day party coming up on Sunday. I have to get to the foodstore either today or tomorrow. I hate going on weekends so I am NOT waiting until saturday! I was going to go this morning but ofcourse everytime I have a plan for a day off of work, I get the call to come in. ACK! LOL I could say no but I feel bad...can anyone say SUCKER!?!? LOL I guess I'll go after work and get it over with.

Off to grab my java!

BBL!:+

BTW, the CC moving sale is over and they are now offering the download pkg again. The moving sale was a MUCH better deal! Now I'm pist. If I had known I would have just done that instead. Oh well. :-( I haven't purchased the CC pkg yet as I am now thinking of ordering a couple more BeachBody DVD's first!}( :7 }(

Good morning all

Well, I don't know what I have on tap for today. I'm pretty sure it is an X arm workout, but I can't remember which one. I wish Tony had a P90X brain workout!!:eek:

Wendy - 2 yrs. already?? Time flies! I'm sure he'll love the party. Is he excited?
Sorry about the CC deal. Although, it makes me feel a little better about ordering it when I did. I only ordered it b/c the CD's were included and I'm so tech challenged that I thought at least I can use the CD's even if I don't get my MP3 for a while. I'm kinda waiting for the new Apple MP3 to come out. A teenager I know said to wait a few months b/c they are coming out with an ipod that has a video screen for movies and that the screen will be bigger but the ipod smaller - I can't imagine.

Got company - gotta go for now - BBL

Angie

Hey Ladies:

JEEZ ... I have had the week from H#### ... yesterday stuck in a BS meeting all day .. and got so ticked off had to duct tape the big mouth shut as to not get in trouble .. I am STILL ticked off! What a complete nightmare!

so no lunch workout yesterday .. the meeting was catered .. some horribly fattening lunch .. and dessert .. skipped the dessert .. then had to come back to my desk to get deadline stuff done .. so left work late .. aahhh ... no class .. no workout .. opted for several cool adult beverages instead .. did get the "wash the dogs" workout when I got home ..so that was something!

Today was errands at lunch .. Mother's Day preperation stuff .. so no workout again .. #%#$@^@$%^@$%^$x( Tonight is a power yoga class .. I need it more for my mental state of mind than body at this point ..

Right now tomorrow planning BBC .. chest and ab .. then Sat. will probably be an extra long run .. and Sunday BBC full body ..

I am telling this so I will stick with it .. this week has been crazy insane .. and SOOOOOOOO stressfull .. bunch of BS .. you know??

Hate I missed posting yesterday .. but I am afraid I was not good company .. would not want to expose that much negative energy on my cyber workout pals!!

OK .. better run .. shorthanded .... gotta go!!

will try to come back tomorrow w/a better attitude and hopefully a better state of mind .. and personals!!:7

LAURA -

i LOVED THE "$%^%&$#%^&*(" You took the words right out of my mouth today. My day has been a nightmare!!!! I won't dare bore you with the details but $%^&*&(%%$!!!!!

I almost didn't post for the same reason as you said you didn't yesterday. I have a bad attitude.........

Nancy x(

Hi ladies~

Count me in as another forumite who had a rough week (work-related)—I snapped out of my sour mood yesterday but was so pooped, I napped instead of yoga’d.

This morning, I did the 26-min. Power Squeeze workout (a new DVD for me—two thumbs up!) and this afternoon, I did an easy 3-mile run/walk with an asthmatic friend who’s trying to get back into running…I’m gonna shovel in some grub, wait a bit, and then contemplate doing yoga tonight. If not, it’ll get worked in sometime between now & Sunday, which is when I end my workout week.

Wendy :: I just know I am gonna be surfing the Beach Body site later on and checking out those SSEs. Yes, we’ve been on a spending tear, but I justify it in mind that it is really is for a good purpose! I didn't mention this one to the cheetahs, but I ordered that CIA K'boxing vid I mentioned recently. Wow, Joey’s turning 2??? Is there a theme for this b'day?

Angie :: *lol* about the P90 mental workout – I need that! I think that must be the iPod Video you’re referring to…some of my students wrote about them recently in their compare/contrast essays. I should be an expert on them once I grade the papers! ;) Won't that be the highlight of my weekend. *cough cough*

Laura :: enjoy power yoga…hope it gives you the mental break you deserve!…If that doesn’t do it, I’ll come over there with a bottle of Cabo Wabo (or pick your poison of choice)! That’ll do it!

Nancy :: sending you & Laura both some feel-good FRIDAY vibes (amen to the weekend!!!)

Hope everyone has a better night!
Cathy :)

Hi ladies,

I've been really busy lately, sounds like we all have. Anyway, I did Muscle Max and Step Blast combo's 2,3,and blasts this morning. Then I went out to lunch with DH. It was nice to have lunch with DH since we hardly ever get to go out anywhere without the kids. I know, it probably sounds whiny, but we've been married almost 19 years and actually had our first son before we were married so we haven't had much "us" time.

Wendy-wow, Joey is going to be 2 already. The time sure flys...I saw the SSE was Slim Series Express. OMG, I tried a couple of the slim series from a friend-just shoot me. I hated them. It seemed so repetitive and boring. Maybe the express would be better, but probably not for me.

Angie-I want the Ipod video too:) Which X workout did you end up doing today? Thanks for understanding my frustration with the scale.

Laura-Sorry to hear things are so stressful in the mental hospital:) Hopefully things will settle down and you can get back to your normal workout schedule and happy self.

Nancy-ditto for you too. Hope things get better for you too!

Cathy-hope your rough week ends with a nice long workout, followed by a nice hot bath with bubbles and scented candles. What's the Squeeze workout? You'll have to tell me since I'm too embarrassed to say what it sounds like to me:) Is that something you do with DH?:)

Hope I didn't miss anybody. Have a great evening ladies.

Diana

Well ladies...What a day I had!

I felt fine when I woke upt this morning but I ended up with this awful pain in the shoulder area of my back early in the morning. It was in the same area where I will get pain if my arthritis kicks up but it didn't feel like that...I am now thinking that is what it was though. Anyway, I was hurtin' pretty bad all morning at work so I came home and took some ibuprofen. After about 90 mins the pain started to subside and I was able to work out.

I had put B&G in the dvd player and off I went to get dressed. Something happened in that time b/c when I walked back in the room I soooo did not want to do B&G! LOL Out came that DVD and I popped in Firm It Up instead and went to town!}( Atleast I stuck with the lower body theme and even got in a bonus ab work out since it ends with ab work!;)

Yoga tonight is again being pushed back another day. I had to go foodshopping tonight for my regular stuff + everything for Joey's party on Sunday. I was at the store like 2 hours! LOL By the time I got home and put everything away, got Joey to bed and ate something it was late and there was no way yoga was happening. DH won't be around tomorrow night though so I'll have quiet time to do it then. :)

Angie: Joey isn't grasping the birthday thing or the fact that there is going to be a party for him at this point so no, he's not excited...just clueless!:7 :p :7 He'll be VERY happy to see everyone when they come though and will have a blast outside eating and playing with everyone. He knows what gifts are though and will get very excited when it's time to open his presents!:)

Laura: Sorry you had such a bad day. I hate when life keeps me from a work out cause it's usually then that I need it THE MOST!x( Those cool adult beverages sound wonderful! I have a few in the fridge that I may dip into myself now that you've mentioned it!:9

Cathy: I'm glad you enjoyed your first round with Squeeze! No, no theme for Joey's party this year b/c it's such a small gathering. It's very much a not-a-big-deal sort of thing this time. Last year it was a big party and theme was Elmo!:+

Diana: The SS work outs ARE boring. The SSE isn't as bad. Atleast not so far. I like them alot better! I am going to try to force myself to do a rotation mixing up the SS and SSE with running and spin b/c apparently the series offers some great results if you stick with it! Glad you were able to escape with DH for a bit for lunch. Everyone needs time away like that. It's vital IMO. DH and I are *VERY* lucky. We get more time then most couples do. All of our family is close by and most are more then willing to watch Joey any time. Sometimes they ASK for him just b/c they want to spend the extra time with him! :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.