P90X Grads, Starters and Nancy Happy Mom's Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Happy Mother's Day!!!:+

I haven't worked out since Thursday. :-( I ended up getting sick friday before I had a chance to work out and was still sick y'day. I feel better today but will be busy with Joey's Birthday party. I plan to pick up my rotation tmrw with the current work out. I am not going to try to play catch up with what I missed. I'll make myself nuts doing that.

I hope everyone has a faboo day!

BBL!:)

Hello all

Hey Wendy - I'll bet you are enjoying your B-day party right about now. Hope you have a nice time and enjoy some yummy cake too. Go ahead - it's mothers day after all.:) And don't worry about those w/o that never were. Sometimes getting a few unplanned off days will give your muscles some much needed time to repair and renew. I'll bet you'll put those muscles to the test next week.}( Hope you are feeling better today.

Cathy - hope you are feeling better today as well.

Diana - are you working out today too? Sounds like you have really been hitting it hard lately - good for you!:)

Nancy - I think we posted at the same time yesterday. Hope you are having a nice relaxing Sunday.

Well, I never got around to CC yesterday.:( My plans got messed up when the family arrived earlier than I expected them. We did go hiking in the woods yesterday and today however, so I don't feel too guilty about it. No more schrooming for the rest of the year - slim pickins now.:( Now it's time to pack the trailer and start looking forward to summer fun:)

Happy Mom's Day and Happy Sunday to all who follow:( :(

Angie

Hi Wendy, Angie, and all who follow-

Happy Mother's Day!

Wendy :: agreed that ya can't go nuts trying to make it all up. I figured I'd do what I can, and I'm satisfied with what I managed. Looking forward to seeing a party pic or two of the b-day boy.

Angie :: yes, I do feel better as the day wears on - thanks! I think the meds have kicked in...It can be frustrating when life throws a monkey wrench into the w/out plans, but I try not to get too obsessed and roll w/ it. Sounds like that's just what you did. I'm sure hiking gave you a good workout.

I did S&A this morning followed by the first 25 minutes of Kristin McGee's Power Yoga - my first time testing that one out. Whew! It's a goodie.

~Cathy :)

Hi Ladies,

Happy Mother's day to all us mothers, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY:) :)

I did Imax 3 this morning before heading to brunch for my MIL. Now I'm heading downstairs for superset/pushpull upper body X 3 premix.

Wendy-don't worry about missing a few days, it happens sometimes. Have a great Mother's day and enjoy your family & friends at the party today.

Angie-I am working out hard when I can I fit it all in. I'm feeling loose-so I think it's time to hit the heavy weights again.

Cathy-glad you're starting to feel better. I think S&A was my favorite P90X workout.

Have great day everyone.

Diana

Hey!!!!

I know it's late.....but, better late than never!!!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!! It was a perfect day for me!!!

Didn't work out until 8 this evening but it was good. Pyramid lower body AND leg conditioning drills (at least some of them) from Kick Max. I hope (I really hope) I can't walk tomorrow, lol.

Okay, don't want to type too much as I'm not sure anyone is actually going to read this.

Have a great night!!!!!!!!

Nancy :) :)

Diana :: great workout!

Nancy :: never fear - the late posts do get read. How're the legs feelin? Sounds like a killer combo!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.