P90X Grads and Nancy Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Ladies!:+

This morning will be my beloved spin class and tonight will be yoga.

Cathy: Glad you are enjoying your rotation. It stinks when you take the time and trouble to create a rotation and don't even enjoy it. I slept like a rock last night, btw! LOL

Laura: Fried corn bread sounds heavenly!!!!:9 Glad you finally got the rain you needed. So did ya have fun with dog washing duty last night? LOL My dog is going to the groomers on saturday. We've bathed him ourselves but for it's worth the $$$ to not have to deal. :p Glad your DH finally made good. Men can be so stubborn! LOL

Angie: Imax 3 is on tap for today huh? Poor thing! LOL ENJOY!}( Try not to freak about getting ready for the weekend. I know it's easier said then done though. I stress over packing myself.

Morning Ladies ..

thought I would check in early today!

Rest day was wonderful .. went home sat outside by the pool w/DH and watched the thunderclouds come in praying they would dump some rain on us .. they split and went on both sides of us .. $#%@#$%@ .. so no rain ... Nancy ... start dancing baby .. we have another "chance" of rain this afternoon!!:)

Wendy .. spin and yoga sounds like a perfect combo!! and got my babies bathed and had a workout w/them water hose outside and mahem .. Big Dog Buster after his bath rolled in the dirt and had to get a second wash down .. crazy dog .. then did get to enjoy the "fun" workout w/DH }( .. oh .. on the subject of men and stubborn .. HA ... I think my DH put the stubBORN in STUBBORN!!

Angie .. IMAX3 .. yikes .. I gave mine to SIL it is just too much jumping done at too high of speed for my taste! and yeah . . SIL still loves me .. what can I say .. the girl loves pain!! LOL

Cathe - I still can't get the Fletch scene outta my mind .. I am still cracking up about that one!!! LOL

Nancy and Diana.. where are ya???

OK .. today .. Legs or TM at lunch .. tonight 60 min. power yoga!!
:D

will BBL to check in on everyone!

have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!!:7

Good morning all

Had a heck of a time getting up this am. I just didn't want to go to sleep last night - we had company over and all my down time disappeared, hence the late post. So, since my schedule was all out of wack, I didn't go to bed til after midnight. I wanted to get up early to listen to the radio - they call a name out every hour to win $$$. DH doesn't listen to my station but I entered his name in b/c I listen and they called his name on Monday and he won $50. It made my day. I know - get a life Angie! LOL!

Wendy - One of these days I gotta try spinning. Sometimes in the summer the boys and I go for a bike ride and my butt hurts after the first 5 miles.x( However, it does put a nice burn in the legs.
Normally I don't stress too much about packing, but this will be our first real camping trip and I just know I'm gonna forget something. Also once you get to the race track, it's really hard to get out and go get something - and of coarse, everything is 3 times the price. So, I'm trying to plan every meal to the exact detail and trying to figure out exactly what I will need for preparation. At least DH and boys will be gone to a tractor pull on Saturday so I will have time by myself to get everything done.:)

Laura - You girls and your Yoga. I wish I liked it as much as you all do. I do feel better after yoga, but yogaX is the only yoga w/o I have. I wonder if Cathe is planning a yoga w/o? I kinda hope she does, b/c then I would have to buy it and do it.:D I'm so looking forward to an announcement of a presale.

I'll check back later to see what Cathe, Diana, and Nancy are all up to.

Have a great afternoon girls.

Angie

Hey everybody!!!

I called in sick today and am having a "girls" night at my house tonight. I cooked up an easy dinner menu and a bunch of wine and voila!!!! My husband is away for the week and this seemed like the perfect time. Plus, it's a perfect day weather-wise so we'll be enjoying the yard.

I just did a quick Leaner Legs and am feeling accomplished! I don't normally get to workout so early in the day!

Wendy - I used to take a spinning class and loved it. I no longer belong to the gym though. It was so full of energy and I loved the music. (Still haven't gotten into Yoga though!)

Laura - Okay, I could use a little more exercise so I'll start dancing again!!

Angie - I'm with you on the Yoga. Maybe if Cathe makes one I'll like it better. I bought some workouts (vhs) from CIA recently. They were giving them away really, just for the price of shipping. I can't remember every one I received but a couple of them are Mindy Mylrea (sp?) and others. No one, IMO, compares to Cathe!!! I doubt Cathe would make a Yoga one though...she doesn't look like the type. I don't know why I say that though.

Okay, off to shower, get my nails done, and let the festivities begin!!

Nancy

Afternoon, ladies :)

Am gonna wait for it to cool down a bit and then head out for my run.

OK, catchin' up w/ personal responses:

Wendy :: So far, I have been happy with all the rotations I've done, but I do wind up making substitutions depending on mood/circumstances. Have fun with spin & yoga today.

Laura :: You really do pack a lot into your day -- midday *and* PM workouts. Impressive! Don't know how you do it after putting in all those hours at the asylum. :) Enjoy today's workouts.

Have a great night, everyone!
Cathy :)

Nancy .. YAYAYAYAYAYA .. the additional rain dance worked again ... DH said we got about a 30 min. HARD rain .. thank you! .. now you can go enjoy Ladies night and your wine!! have fun!! (wish I could join ya)

Cathe .. think my workouts are the only thing that keeps me sain!! LOL .. hey actually since I fuss so much .. gotta tell ya'll some GOOD news for a change ...the woman that "burnt me a new one" Tuesday .. came in today .. and APOLOGIZED for her behavior .. she said she never should have talked to me that way .. it was not in her nature .. but she was upset and she was very sorry .. :eek: ... WOW :)

Angie .. Ok .. yoga is a hard sell to some people .. but try Byron Baptiste's videos .. he is THE most awesome instructor .. and his words are so descriptive that you don't even have to look at the screen to see what to do .. his words .. "tweak" you into positions .. and his voice is so calming and reassuring .. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!

I am jealous .. I have done just about every type of exercise .. but have NEVER taken a spin class .. :eek: .. going to have to get to one .. we don't have them here in my town .. will have to go somewhere else .. but I would love to take one!!

OK .. come on 5:00 ... hey today has been a good day .. got some rain .. got a great leg workout at lunch .. got a VERY rare apology from a customer .. and about to relax and workout w/some sweaty power yoga ... :D

have a great night Ladies .. see ya tomorrow .. TGIF right??

Laura :: that's funny...'cause the mom who was trying to tear me apart this week also apologized for her "harsh words." Cheers! :) Yes, TGIF - AMEN!

Finished my run...kept it to 3 miles...the new kicks gave a great ride...no initial cramping in the arches, which sometimes happens with this model when they are new...guess the modifications on this one work well with my feet...yay :) Now if only I could get my back to stop tightening up...it hasn't been right in a few months, and now it's startin' to work my nerves. OK, a short kickback and then SQUEEZE-mania.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.