P90X Grads & Nancy -- Monday, July 2nd

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Morning, ladies :)

Today calls for yoga, so I'll be trying out one of my new DVDs. Reviewers on Amazon raved about them, so I decided to give it a shot. Will share first impressions afterward.

Angie :: sounds like you had a great weekend!...Oh, my summer started already - school ended on June 20th, so last week while I was working, that was the start of my summer work. Next week, I'll be in class, and the week after, I start tutoring one day a week. Then later in August, I'll be doing a few more days of committee work.

Have a great Monday!
Cathy :)

"I always loved running...You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs."
-Jesse Owens

Hi Ladies,

Well I'm recovering from all the overeating I did this weekend. I usually have more control but overate the whole weekend. It was bad. I even ate a whole bag of chocolate chips. I put my workout clothes on Sat and Sun but never did workout.:( I just didn't feel like it.

Jerod was in Scotland when the car bombs were diffused in London, so I wasn't too concerned. Much to my dismay, he was in Scotland when the burning vehicle was driven into the Scotland airport. The program office called us to let us know all the kids were okay. Jerod called us yesterday afternoon. It was so nice to hear his voice. He said they are busy everyday and he is having the time of his life. The kids are headed back to London for the remainder of their trip-per their itinerary. They did not have to make any changes and were on schedule with all of their activities.

Indulgence over-back on track today. I made my meals for the week last night so there are no excuses for eating poorly. I also did Imax 3 this morning. I have Quads, calves, abs and I also need to do shoulders and biceps (should've been done on friday) that I never got to. I have bootcamp tonight and am really looking forward to it.

Wendy-great job running with your friend. I used to love running shorter races like the 5 mile and 5k's.

Cathy-Are you the one trying the new yoga dvd? Let us know what you think of it. I'm also trying to add yoga in but haven't really found anything that I would want to do repeatedly.

Angie-It sounds like you had a great time with your family this weekend. We used to camp all the time when the kids were little. It is so much fun to sit back and watch them enjoy the outdoors. I'm sure you'll be busy cleaning out the camper and getting ready to do it all again. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Diana

Good evening

It sure is lonely in here today. I think maybe everyone started the holiday week early.:)

I got up early this morning and tried to get a head start on work, but I was so tired that I don't think I really accomplished much. I just didn't have a whole lot of energy today but managed to do the X B&B with AR200. I'm thinking after this week I'll probably lay off the X for awhile. Hopefully I'll have Cathe's new w/o soon.:)

Cathy - I agree with Diana - just can't seem to get into a good Yoga routine. Hope you like your new w/o's.
So are you taking a vacation this summer? I sure hope you get some time to unwind and chill. ;-)

Diana - So glad to hear that Jarod is safe and doing well. I'll bet he comes home a brand new kid.
I hear ya about the bad eating. But, hey, it's summer and it's the holiday. Gotta give yourself some indulgences every now and again.
And you are right, although we only have an over-nighter planned this weekend at a friends place just about 10 miles away. But still, gotta get the camper cleaned out Wednesday so we can do it all over again.;-)

Wendy, Nancy and Laura - are you all still enjoying your weekend??:D

Catch ya all later

Angie

Oh ladies I am sorry for checking in so late today.

I was having a hard time finding the motivation to work out and just wasn't motivated to post either. They tend to go hand in hand for me...

Well, I pushed myself into my work out later in the day and ended up making some progress in my weights. I did PUB and upped the weights in some spots so I was happy. I should have some nice DOMS come tmrw!

So it's done! I got my tattoo tonight!!! It took about an hour to do so it wasn't bad. It hurt, ofcourse, in some spots worse then others and do believe it's the most painful of the three but then again, it's also the largest which probably has something to do with it!:p I will try to take a pic of it as well as my other 2 once the new one is all healed up. That should be in about 2 weeks!:+

Tomorrow I have a run on tap. I will go to the gym and see how my back reacts to lots of sweating...I don't know what's gonna happen...if it hurts too much I will probably come home and either try to do PLB or maybe even just do some yoga instead. We'll see!

That's all for me tonight....C ya in the morning!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.