P90X grads, Nancy - Monday

Poochy

Cathlete
Ok .. I will start us off today ..

had an EXCELLENT weekend .. :) fishing trip was awesome .. loaded the boat and limited out on snapper .. I did get 2 big grouper.. but DH got the BIG ONE ...

We got in early and came home and spent all day yesterday lounging at the pool .. watching my nephew play and trying to learn to swim .. DB and SIL came over and we cooked out .. it was nice!

Diana .. hate to hear the news about the DS and #### girlfriend .. yeah .. IA w/Nancy .. Youth is wasted on the young .. LOL!!! I would have to get a paternity test ... that just saves everyone a lot of worries and doubts in the long run!! ((( hugs to you )))

Nancy .. putting your omellette recipe in my book .. sounds DELICIOUS!!! DH will be impressed if I pull that one off!! oh .. and if you were worried about the hamburger .. HA .. would hate for you to take a look into my diet this past weekend .. YIKES!!!

Cathe .. you cracked me up about the cupcakes .. yes that is why no cupcakes, ice cream and anything sinfully wickedly delicious is allowed at my house .. b/c they are evil .. they taunt you till you have consumed all of it!! LOL

Wendy ... I could not get your pics..will check back later .. can only imagine how good you look! b/c your workouts have been in high gear lately!!!

OK .. going to check back later .. have a good one ... (I have some major making up to do for my slacking and pigging out this weekend!! )
:7

Hello All.

Laura: Glad you had a fun weekend. Sounds like something I would have enjoyed as well.

I have XFlowsion on tap. Not sure exactly which work out or combination there of I will do, but I will decide when I am ready to go!}(

I had Joey outside from 10 to 11am to play and I was surprised...as warm as it was in the sun, it was VERY pleasant in the shade! I think it's supposed to be a *HOT* one today too! I'm not goin' out there for the rest of the day now!:p

I have lots of housework to get to after my workout so I don't have as much time to "play" as I normally do...

BBL!:+

I just finished Live Jam. It's a 44 min XFlowsion premix. It was a good work out! It was a leg burner, it made me sweat, had a little core work in it and a nice stretch at the end. I'm happy!:)

Off to have a snack and hit the house work and the shower!

BBL!:7

Hi ladies,

Alas I did not workout this morning. I don't worry too much about Mondays since I'm doing weights at the gym at lunch and have bootcamp tonight. This not getting up in the morning to workout is becoming a bad habit}(

Laura-it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. I wish I had a pool in my backyard, I'm jealous.

Wendy-It was 95 here yesterday, thankfully today it is only supposed to get to 81. Joey probably doesn't even notice the heat at his age. He just enjoys playing outside!

Cathy-We have a condo in Frisco, near Breckenridge. If we have to come home on a Sunday, we always leave before noon so we don't get stuck in the traffic jam coming down from the the Mountains. So you're coming to Winter Park this year-you'll love it. They also have tubing at WP that is really fun.

I'll check back later after my heavy weight training at the gym.

Diana

Hi ladies! :) Happy Monday - the last Monday of the school year for me. Woo-hoo!

Laura :: glad your weekend *rocked*! I used to bake more often for my students when I had smaller class sizes…luckily, now I don’t do it so often b/c I have so many kids…otherwise, I’d be in trouble! I wouldn’t indulge on store-bought cake as it is usually too sweet for my tastes, but I love, love, *love* homebaked stuff!

Wendy :: glad you enjoyed Xflowsion…hope you get a lot accomplished…btw, I like the new quote in your signature ~ so true!

Diana :: it is tough getting up in the wee hours to work out…now that the heat is upon us, I know I’m going to have to hit the streets 6-7 am. That’s not too bad, but earlier than that would be a struggle for me, even as a morning person…OK, yeah, I believe we drove through Frisco on our way to Vail. Do you ever rent out your condo? Enjoy the heavy weights today.

It is a rest day for me, dictated by my work schedule…it’s a long day – graduation night. We had practice out on the football field this morning – it’s blazin’ hot out there (I did get a little burned even with SPF 50 on!) We were allowed to leave at noon if we’re coming back for the ceremony tonight, but I really needed to continue packing/working in my room, so I stayed…Still a lot of lifting boxes and moving furniture, so in a way, I feel like I've gotten at least a little workout. Anyway, just got home and will chill for 45 minutes or so, get cleaned up, and head back.

Have a great night!
Cathy :)

Oh my, my legs are fried.
Heres what I did:

Leg press 3X8 at 175lbs
Hip Sled 3 X 8 at 180 lbs
Step Ups 4X15 at 20lbs
Standing Calves 2X8 at 125lbs
Seated Calves 3X15 at 45lbs
AB workout from M&F Hers

I'm sure my quads will be screamin... at bootcamp tonight. I am taking the next two days as vacation days. I just need to finish up last minute stuff for Jerod's trip. DH took Wed. off to take Jerod to the airport so I decided to take it off as well. I will be working out though. Tomorrow is Chest & Triceps and Wednesday is cardio only day.

Cathy-actually the condo is a time share that belongs to my parents. They never go anymore so us kids and our families use it. It does have 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths so there is plenty of room.
Can I ask what your degree is in? Congratulations once again.

Hope everyone is staying out of the heat!

Diana

Hey girls!!!

You all make me so jealous with the workouts that you do!!! I don't have the stamina. I did B & G again late this afternon because it hurt so good the other day. That's it.....I was fried. I don't know how you girls do this and that and this and later that, lol.

I'm stuffed. We sauteed tempeh (our first time) with a huge amount of veggies. HUGE. It was delicious but I'm so bloated. I always think that Weight Watchers counts veggies as zero points so I can have what I want. I may have to change my thinking.

Okay, have a great night!!!

Nancy

Hi everyone!

Glad to be back but not yet in the flow of things. We got back at about 4 or so today and unpacked the majority of the camper and then pretty much just lounged around since it was so darn hot! My eats have been horrible and no exercise for 4 days, except the walking. The race was fun but I got a pretty good sunburn with 50 sunblock put on several times during the race. It was like being put in a crock pot. I had way too many beers over the long weekend along with the horrible eats. Why did I bother to bring along the healthy stuff? It pretty much just stayed in the frig.:( I could easily see myself sinking back into those unhealthy habits. But, it aint happinin yet! I had planned on doing a w/o today but after a 5 hr. car ride home I just couldn't make myself do it. Tomorrow I will start all over again.

I looked back to see what you all were up to. Sounds like you all have been busy....

Wendy - As I'm typing this, I forgot to take a peek at your new pics. I will do that after the post. You have been going to town on your schedule.:) The xflowsion workouts worth the $$?

Laura - Did you get your test results back yet? I hope you find the culprit to those nasty stones soon. Glad you had an excellent weekend! Everyone needs those to keep us sane.:)

Cathy - Woooohooo! The end is in sight. Have you got your results back yet on your exam? I'm sure you did great. I am also curious as to what your degree is in. Cracked me up with the cupcakes:7 It's what being human is all about.

Diana - What a stressful time it has been for you. I'm so sorry to hear about all of your recent bad news.:( I'm sure you will be busy this week with preparations to send of DS. You are giving him an amazing gift, but I'm sure it will be tough to let him go. Hugs to you.

Nancy - Sounds like you have been cookin up a storm. I wish I was good at that. Actually, I'm not a bad cook, but seem to always run short on ideas. I don't like potatoes, onions or green peppers, so it's kinda hard to find good receipes if ya know what I mean. My idea of cooking this past weekend was melting mexican velveeta with hot jimmy dean sausage and putting it on cocktail bread and baking in the oven for 10 minutes. That was my masterpiece for the weekend. No nutrition - but really yummy - my new nascar motto. Our new Ohio friends thought I was a culinary queen - although they had been sitting there drinking for hours and hadn't eaten in a very long time....

I need to go and get my rump to bed. Tomorrow I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do at work and we're supposed to have thunder boomers rollin thru tonight, so I'm not sure how much uninterrupted sleep I'll be able to manage. If anyone checks in tonight - have a good one!;-)

Angie

Hey Angie!

Glad you had a fun weekend. Forget about the booze and the bad eatin'. That's what your weekend was for! Now that you are back you can get back to business!}(

The more I play around with XFlowsion, the happier I am that I bought it. I'll be honest, on first impression I was very convinced that I had wasted my money. I just didn't see these work outs being for me but they are growing on me FAST!!}( There's so much to choose from. The pre-sale price of $40.00 really is a good price for all you get! I am supposed to be getting another work out for free in the coming weeks because they made a mistake and charged my cc a second time for my order! They reversed it but are sending the new work out as an added "apology" for the error. How nice!:)

Well, I need to hit the bed now...it's getting late. I'll be back in the morning to chat s'more!:+

Night girls!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.