P90X Grads and Nancy HAPPY SATURDAY! : )

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls!:) How is everyone this morning?

So last night's kickboxing was MUCH tougher then the ones I have taken in the past! I have been to this friday night class a few times before but the instructor has since changed. This new instructor is real drill sargeant compared to the other one! LOL Excellent work out!}( As tough as the class was, it was still the smarter option then spin. I'd be cryin' today if I took spin I think! I am actually already cryin'...LOL...my glutes are on FIRE this morning! It hurt to sit on the toilet! OH MY! :eek: LOL

So anyway....today is scheduled as a rest day but I am considering cheating...I let the dog outside before and the weather is absolutely wonderful for a run! I just might throw on my sneaks and get out there for a short one! I am running tomorrow with my friend and we will probably do anywhere from 3-6 miles but I don't think a SHORT one would hurt me today! My justification for it if I do is that I am going to that Baptism today and I KNOW there will be tons of "cheat" foods there that I will likely gorge on so if I run I can "make room" for them! Well..only time will tell if I cave! LOL

Have a great day!

Good morning, all! :)

I opted for another rest day yesterday. With so much going on at school and the stress of today's exam, I have been a little worn. I studied a bit and went to bed early.

Just came in from a 5K run and am going to shower, run a few errands, *ace* the exam (I hope!) :D, and then do BBC S&A, which I neglected this week.

Wendy :: I love drill sergeant-type instructors! Sounds like a killer workout. Hey, I say, if you feel up to it, go for the run...and gorge guilt-free! :D

Hi to everyone else who follows! Have a great Saturday!!

~Cathy :)

Hey.

I opted out of the run and probably smartly so since my left quad is still bothering me...

I weighed/measured and took pics this morning since I officially completed my SS rotation yesterday. My weight is down a pound and my measurements are all over the place: up, down and the same. My body fat claims to be up but my eating has been in the toilet alot lately. My pics, though, I think show progress! I am happy with what I see and that's all that matters, right? :)

Okay, off to start getting ready for the party!

Later gators!:7

Hi Ladies,

I did Cardio Fusion Mix N Match premix. I love this 80 minute cardio workout. I also did an ab workout from M&F hers.

MIL is taking us to dinner for DH's birthday tonight. I need to shower and take the boys to Kohl's. Zach needs clothes for his Sr. pictures and Jerod needs a couple pair of slacks for his trip.

Cathy-Good luck on your exam, hope you "ace it".

Wendy-sorry your leg is still bothering you. Sounds like a rest day is in store.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Diana

Hey girls -

Bringing up the rear, again!!! Went to a graduation and ate a cheeseburger. Okay, now that I confessed, I can move on.

I did P90X A & S this morning which I had blown off from last night. I heavied up and I'm already feeling it. Tony was a nice change. I have to throw them in more often.

Okay, I'm afraid no one will read this so I'll sign off. Have a good Father's Day tomorrow. We're waiting for DH to decide. Either a sail on his boat (we all hate going, but it's Father's Day so we will) or a trip into the city for a dinner out. We'll see.

Nancy

Hey Nancy, I'm still around. I'm making a toll house pie and a chocolate cake tonight. We are having a barbeque tomorrow and I'm making the desserts now.

No worries about the cheeseburger...life goes on:) Great job with A&S!

Good Night-
Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.